The best way to eat that is ...

elohiym

Pick a food, any food.

Tell us the best way to eat that food.

I'll go first.

Smoked salmon (a.k.a. lox): The best way to eat smoked salmon is served on a toasted English muffin with cream cheese and topped with sliced raw onions.

Buzzword

Smoked turkey:
Chopped, drizzled with molasses-based barbecue sauce, and tucked into a freshly-baked roll.
With sides of green beans (with crumbled bacon) and fried okra (sprinkled with seasoning-salt).

rexlunae

Pick a food, any food.

Tell us the best way to eat that food.

I'll go first.

Smoked salmon (a.k.a. lox): The best way to eat smoked salmon is served on a toasted English muffin with cream cheese and topped with sliced raw onions.

I just had a sandwich like that about an hour ago, except that it was French bread with the crispy crust. It was amazing.

elohiym

I just had a sandwich like that about an hour ago, except that it was French bread with the crispy crust. It was amazing.

And guess what I ate just shortly before I made the OP? :chuckle:

Are you also planning to have Fettuccine Alfredo today by chance? :think:

Selaphiel

I prefer my smoked salmon with scrambled eggs with chopped chive in it. One white bread with butter and some red onion on the side.

Another variation of salmon. Whole grilled fresh salmon (grilled in tinfoil with a variety of spices). With a side of potatoes and cucumber salad. Then the one thing that brings it all together, melted butter with parsley over the salmon and potatoes.

Thunder's Muse

Taste-wise, what's the difference between Vegimite and Marmite? I've tried both but wasn't too turned on by either, and remember one was very, very salty.

They say they are made the same way but I hate Marmite.

Vegimite would be the salty one :) Marmite is a bit bland...

Buzzword

A freezer cheese pizza, with crumbled bacon, pickles, and crushed habanero Doritos, and an extra mozarella layer over everything.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Natto

Natto

Natto - Natto is a fermented soybean product that comes out of Japan. The best way to eat it is to mix the Natto with a raw egg and mustard powder. We like it on the spicy side. You then serve it over hot rice and drizzle a bit of soy sauce over the top. I will not kid you, this is an acquired taste. But it is so very good once you do!

2Q==

rstrats

Jello

A package of dry orange or strawberry Jello mixed with chopped pineapple, chopped mandarin oranges, cool whip and cottage cheese.