Membership upgrade:

Letsargue

Can anyone show me how I can get the price of an upgrade of membership to TOL without PayPal. -- A present method I would like to know.

THANK YOU.

Paul -- 071811

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can use a credit card or you can contact Knight and ask him for his mailing address to send a check or money order.

Letsargue

You can use a credit card or you can contact Knight and ask him for his mailing address to send a check or money order.

Thank You, but I thought I was doing that.
I just thought I'd help with the expenses, BUT I guess my money is not welcome at TOL.

Paul -- 071911

Letsargue

I want what you want therefore, I don't want my money to go to TOL. - Is that what you're saying without saying it? - Whatever you say or don't say is fine with me! ---- Now after 10 days of PROMISED prompt answering!

Paul -- 072511

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I want what you want therefore, I don't want my money to go to TOL. - Is that what you're saying without saying it? - Whatever you say or don't say is fine with me! ---- Now after 10 days of PROMISED prompt answering!

Paul -- 072511

Knight doesn't see every post, Paul. Send him a PM.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul, I reported the thread so that Knight would see your question.

some other dude

Paul, I reported the thread so that Knight would see your question.

I took the liberty of running your post through the Nori--->Paul translator:

How is it that you geniuses of god can say that you have attempted to CONTACT Knight? - Or is it not important to you that you have denied the very "CONTACT" of Knight?
Do any of you smart guys think that the "CONTACT" of Knight has nothing to do with the “SUBSCRIPTION”, the script of subtion, or the mind of Knight, like the “CREDIT CARD” that was sent, and we are PAYPALED into the subscription, and there we FIND OUR PAYMENT WITH KNIGHT?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
This is definitely not a regular visit /request! Such questions should be posted on the "Ask Knight" thread, or it is like not having the maple syrup on the table before the pancakes, it will be no good.

In 'The Back Alley':noway:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can anyone show me how I can get the price of an upgrade of membership to TOL without PayPal. -- A present method I would like to know.

THANK YOU.

Paul -- 071811
Welcome to the green subscriber level, LA! Looks like Knight took care of your issue. Now here is a list of all the nifty things you can do with your new account:

Moving from Blue to Paid Subscriber Benefits

Unless paypal has changed, most do not realize that one need not have a paypal account to use paypal to send money. One need only have a credit card to enter into the proper fields when sending payment to a paypal customer.

AMR

andyc

Welcome to the green subscriber level, LA! Looks like Knight took care of your issue. Now here is a list of all the nifty things you can do with your new account:

Unless paypal has changed, most do not realize that one need not have a paypal account to use paypal to send money. One need only have a credit card to enter into the proper fields when sending payment to a paypal customer.

AMR

I keep missing the special half price fridays ha ha!

Letsargue

This is definitely not a regular visit /request! Such questions should be posted on the "Ask Knight" thread, or it is like not having the maple syrup on the table before the pancakes, it will be no good.

In 'The Back Alley':noway:

Why don't "YOU" go to "Ask Knight" two weeks ago, and SEE MY QUESTION before you show how SMART YOU ARE!

Paul -- 080111

Letsargue

AMR

UUUHH! - I've been "green" for a year, - whatever that is. I'm just trying to help with the stuff of TOL. ---- THANKS ANYWAY!

Paul -- 080111