unfinished business

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Joh 1:31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Neither of these references to "Israel" can or should be applied to the entire and literal "nation" of Israel.

References to baptism and "lost sheep" quantify the "Israel" references.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I disagree. Nothing more can be said.

So you say, but a deep study can be made investigating "Israel" referring to Jesus Christ and His spiritual offspring.

If you were interested in such study, that is . . .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I often attend bible studies from different denominations and some are dispensational. Modern dipensationalists literally worship Israel like a god. This is the true fruit of the dispensational gospel - Christians who worship Israel.

Unfortunetely, I don't respect ANY of your opinions. Frankly, I don't believe you're a member of the Body of Christ. You have rejected the Grace Gospel and that's the ONLY Gospel that saves today. However, you are good for a giggle or two. :crackup:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So you say, but a deep study can be made investigating "Israel" referring to Jesus Christ and His spiritual offspring.

If you were interested in such study, that is . . .

I doubt if he or any other member of the Body of Christ would be interested in reading Calvinist propaganda.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
While the Apostles walked the earth, they preached the Kingdom Gospel, as did Christ. It was ONLY preached to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. When Christ met Paul on the road to Damascus, Christ subsequently, gave the Grace Gospel to Paul in order for him to preach it to the Gentiles. Thus, Paul became The Apostle to the Gentiles.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There were two Gospels being preached two thousand years ago. Now, there's one. Why? Because we're living in the Dispensation of Grace which was spoken of by Paul himself. You people really NEED to start reading/studying the writings of Paul. Romans through Philemon. There is where you'll find the Gospel for today.