May be the Last Time!!!

Letsargue

I’m going to say this just one more time, and maybe this time I’m not going to say any more. – You all don’t care what God says or does today, only you all’s meaningless garbage. - Just look at what you all are interested in!! – Garbage, Not God!!!!

NOW!!! -- When I am no longer with you Ignorant fools, -- I, - even I, am going to turn you Country and world Upside Down!!! – You will count your departures in the Hundreds of Thousands, very soon.
I have but a little time left and then I too am going to be Offered, -- not for the Salvation of any, BUT for the “Final Judgment” of all!! – This is the Third Time I have come to you, and have been Rejected Totally!!!!

I await the Time, -- and there IS No more Chance for any of you to EVER See Paradise, -- not of this generation of cursed lying "False Christians"!!

Ignore this as usual, but you can not ignore your future!! --- I will see you ALL face to face as you Awake in the Place I have placed You!!!!

Paul – 062614

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I’m going to say this just one more time, and maybe this time I’m not going to say any more. – You all don’t care what God says or does today, only you all’s meaningless garbage. - Just look at what you all are interested in!! – Garbage, Not God!!!!

NOW!!! -- When I am no longer with you Ignorant fools, -- I, - even I, am going to turn you Country and world Upside Down!!! – You will count your departures in the Hundreds of Thousands, very soon.
I have but a little time left and then I too am going to be Offered, -- not for the Salvation of any, BUT for the “Final Judgment” of all!! – This is the Third Time I have come to you, and have been Rejected Totally!!!!

I await the Time, -- and there IS No more Chance for any of you to EVER See Paradise, -- not of this generation of cursed lying "False Christians"!!

Ignore this as usual, but you can not ignore your future!! --- I will see you ALL face to face as you Awake in the Place I have placed You!!!!

Paul – 062614

WHOA! You sure think a lot of yourself! Do you actually believe
God has given YOU a SPECIAL mission here on planet Earth? Are
you that special?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Paul – 062614

:noid: Wow.....that's heavy duty!

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

Paul – 062614
Atta boy.

:)

JosephR

Paul, if you are a part of this plan of destruction and it be Gods will then bless you friend, maybe the world is gettin to you and the devil and hate are taking a toll.... I wish you peace either way and in whatever you do I hope your heart remains in love and shows mercy to the undeserving as God has shown all of us undeserving sinners.

Godbless you.

Posted from the TOL App!