A CHRISTIAN!!!!

Letsargue

What are YOU ALL Saying and Doing??? – There is Not any TWO of you phony “christians”, of your phony churches / Many phony “bodies of some phony christ”, who agree on anything of the Scriptures!! – There is only One Christ who gives the (( ‘Fulfilled’ Word to those who “EARN IT” ))!! – The Fulfilled Word IS Who Christ IS!!!! – That is Giving Himself ( IF ) anyone is deserving of IT / HIM!!!! – ((( AND That, - The “Spirit of the Word” - ONLY Comes from the Heavens ))), (( No Spirit of the Word comes from the Scriptures NOW ))!!! - Read it!!! --- ((( Psalms 19:1-3 KJV ))) --//----

Christ made it easy, - from very hard things to do!! – ((( DIE )))!!! – You Must (( “DIE” )), but Christ has Made it easy.

You fools still preach Christ and Him Crucified for You in your “World”! – That’s a (( LIE )) NOW!! – Jesus Died for the Jews (( ONLY )), Two Thousand Years Ago!!! – You bunch of Ignorant Fools Continue to ( KILL Christ in you stupid Blood Pump Hearts )!! Christians NOW Have Christ’s MIND!!! – You Claim to have Stuff from Christ, BUT HOW, -- Before His Coming????? – (((( It’s The Coming of Christ that Gives anyone anything )))), - Read IT!! --- You fools claim to ( “Weep” ) for His death, when you “Praise” His death. – What is the -- (( “Wiping away all tears” )) about - you know-it-alls?? --- (( It’s the wiping away the tears of Jesus’ Dieing )).

(( The New Heaven and New Earth does not Have Jesus’ / Christ DYING, OR Ever Died!! )), BUT LIVING in all of “US” from before the World Was!! – “Not any of you rejecting Fools”!!

You All Have Rejected Christ, and the “New Heaven and Earth”, like the Satan you all are!!!! – (( Read it ))!!!!

How can any of you fools BE IN Christ, if He has not ( Come and Received you UNTO Himself )?? - He in you and you in Him??? – You All have Rejected His Coming, and Yet You bunch of Phonies, -- Still call yourselves “Christians”. – All Christians speak and do the Very Same Thing at the Same Eternal Time, all the Time!!! – There is NO Difference at any Time of anything said and done by all Christians!!! – Read that TOO!!!!

Knowledge! – Where do any of you blind fools Get Your Knowledge?? – You All reject the “Tree OF Life” and KNOWLEDGE, and the Coming of Christ, and the KINGDOM, Where the “Tree of Life” (( IS ))!!!! --- What is GOOD??????? --- ((( GOD, GOOD, GOOOD, GOOOOD )))!!!! Who is GOOD / GOD?? – Who is Liken to Christ / God?? ----- ONLY those who can look in the Glass and see Christ in himself, the Face of Christ. – And NONE Of you blind smarter than GOD, can see beyond your Own Darkness from you father the Devil; ((( READ IT )))!!!!!

Now, - any of you geniuses of a god, ( Prove me wrong here, - Or Stay where “I HAVE PUT YOU” )!!!! – (( John 5:38-42 KJV )) – READ IT and Prove me Wrong!!!!

Paul – 062414

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What are YOU ALL Saying and Doing??? – There is Not any TWO of you phony “christians”, of your phony churches / Many phony “bodies of some phony christ”, who agree on anything of the Scriptures!! – There is only One Christ who gives the (( ‘Fulfilled’ Word to those who “EARN IT” ))!! – The Fulfilled Word IS Who Christ IS!!!! – That is Giving Himself ( IF ) anyone is deserving of IT / HIM!!!! – ((( AND That, - The “Spirit of the Word” - ONLY Comes from the Heavens ))), (( No Spirit of the Word comes from the Scriptures NOW ))!!! - Read it!!! --- ((( Psalms 19:1-3 KJV ))) --//----

Christ made it easy, - from very hard things to do!! – ((( DIE )))!!! – You Must (( “DIE” )), but Christ has Made it easy.

You fools still preach Christ and Him Crucified for You in your “World”! – That’s a (( LIE )) NOW!! – Jesus Died for the Jews (( ONLY )), Two Thousand Years Ago!!! – You bunch of Ignorant Fools Continue to ( KILL Christ in you stupid Blood Pump Hearts )!! Christians NOW Have Christ’s MIND!!! – You Claim to have Stuff from Christ, BUT HOW, -- Before His Coming????? – (((( It’s The Coming of Christ that Gives anyone anything )))), - Read IT!! --- You fools claim to ( “Weep” ) for His death, when you “Praise” His death. – What is the -- (( “Wiping away all tears” )) about - you know-it-alls?? --- (( It’s the wiping away the tears of Jesus’ Dieing )).

(( The New Heaven and New Earth does not Have Jesus’ / Christ DYING, OR Ever Died!! )), BUT LIVING in all of “US” from before the World Was!! – “Not any of you rejecting Fools”!!

You All Have Rejected Christ, and the “New Heaven and Earth”, like the Satan you all are!!!! – (( Read it ))!!!!

How can any of you fools BE IN Christ, if He has not ( Come and Received you UNTO Himself )?? - He in you and you in Him??? – You All have Rejected His Coming, and Yet You bunch of Phonies, -- Still call yourselves “Christians”. – All Christians speak and do the Very Same Thing at the Same Eternal Time, all the Time!!! – There is NO Difference at any Time of anything said and done by all Christians!!! – Read that TOO!!!!

Knowledge! – Where do any of you blind fools Get Your Knowledge?? – You All reject the “Tree OF Life” and KNOWLEDGE, and the Coming of Christ, and the KINGDOM, Where the “Tree of Life” (( IS ))!!!! --- What is GOOD??????? --- ((( GOD, GOOD, GOOOD, GOOOOD )))!!!! Who is GOOD / GOD?? – Who is Liken to Christ / God?? ----- ONLY those who can look in the Glass and see Christ in himself, the Face of Christ. – And NONE Of you blind smarter than GOD, can see beyond your Own Darkness from you father the Devil; ((( READ IT )))!!!!!

Now, - any of you geniuses of a god, ( Prove me wrong here, - Or Stay where “I HAVE PUT YOU” )!!!! – (( John 5:38-42 KJV )) – READ IT and Prove me Wrong!!!!

Paul – 062414

How are ya?

Letsargue

So you're saying no one is saved or do the elects need to wait til death to be saved?

Salvation came and went in AD70. - That Was the ((( Final ))) New Testament “Pentecost”, or Old Testament “Jubilee”. – The Apostle Paul and John were Slain in the Temple, before the Temple was thrown Down. - When God said with a loud voice: - ( “Come Up Hither” ), that Was the ( Resurrection for ALL, not just Paul and John ).

What God said to the Churches in the forming of them, and after, was NOT TO any of You. - Just because God say it, Does not mean that it is for You!!!! -- None of the Scriptures are for anyone today, unless you can SAVE Yourself!! – ( The Hands of the “Body of Christ” / the “Church” must do the Baptism of those who has Repented!! -- There is NONE, nor can BE!!! – (( Acts 2:38 KJV )) --//----- Read it, It just says it!!!

Pentecost is every ( 50 )Years. The First Pentecost was with Peter preaching to 10 men out of all 12 Tribes of Israel, from every Nation under Heaven, - not nations under the Sun!!
The Last Pentecost, Paul was OFFERED for the Gentiles, and You ALL have rejected by Blaspheming the Holy Ghost, -- where there IS No Salvation today!!!!

There can not be ANY Salvation from Hell at this Time. – There is none of you who is willing to except anything I say – ( FROM - the New Heaven and New Earth ). – You all have rejected Christ, who IS the ALL in ALL, and there IS Nothing LEFT, to make anyone “SAFE”, much less “SAVED”!!
(( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )) – All you have to do is Read it, - it’s Written!!

Paul – 062414

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Salvation came and went in AD70. - That Was the ((( Final ))) New Testament “Pentecost”, or Old Testament “Jubilee”. – The Apostle Paul and John were Slain in the Temple, before the Temple was thrown Down. - When God said with a loud voice: - ( “Come Up Hither” ), that Was the ( Resurrection for ALL, not just Paul and John ).

What God said to the Churches in the forming of them, and after, was NOT TO any of You. - Just because God say it, Does not mean that it is for You!!!! -- None of the Scriptures are for anyone today, unless you can SAVE Yourself!! – ( The Hands of the “Body of Christ” / the “Church” must do the Baptism of those who has Repented!! -- There is NONE, nor can BE!!! – (( Acts 2:38 KJV )) --//----- Read it, It just says it!!!

Pentecost is every ( 50 )Years. The First Pentecost was with Peter preaching to 10 men out of all 12 Tribes of Israel, from every Nation under Heaven, - not nations under the Sun!!
The Last Pentecost, Paul was OFFERED for the Gentiles, and You ALL have rejected by Blaspheming the Holy Ghost, -- where there IS No Salvation today!!!!

There can not be ANY Salvation from Hell at this Time. – There is none of you who is willing to except anything I say – ( FROM - the New Heaven and New Earth ). – You all have rejected Christ, who IS the ALL in ALL, and there IS Nothing LEFT, to make anyone “SAFE”, much less “SAVED”!!
(( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )) – All you have to do is Read it, - it’s Written!!

Paul – 062414

What we need to do now

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
A CHRISTIAN!!!!

eek.png

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All we need to know;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4
King James Version (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Letsargue

All we need to know;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4
King James Version (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

It seems that You are missing the point, that Paul is speaking to a Church that he started with the Corinthians, ( 2,000 years ago ). Paul is not speaking to any of YOU!!! – (( Paul DID NOT do any preaching to You ))!!! ( Read that again )!! – Paul died just as All Scriptures were fulfilled in AD70, on the Final Pentecost / Old Testament “Jubilee”; - The (( “Day of Redemption” )). – You must have just passed over what I have just written about Paul and him being “0ffered” for the Gentiles. -- That “Offering” did away with ALL Other offerings for the Jews.
When the Temple fell, that fulfilled All things done by the “Wrath of God” in the Last Days. – You might do well to read the Book for the Learning of GOD, not for the Argument of foolishness. --- Just who do you think, Really threw down the Temple”. – Read it, it was Christ at His COMING, fulfilling both Testaments. (( LUKE 21:21-22 KJV )) – What does God say there?? -- Read it!!! -- It’s The Truth, believe it or Not!!!!

There IS NO Prophesy remaining that has ANY Meaning for today OR any body today!! -- The wrath of God that was brought upon Jerusalem and Judah in AD70 - Ended all God Prophesied and everything of God’s Prophesies. (( There is NO MORE ))!!! - This is after the Death of the Carnal Heavens and Earth, and the Resurrection of all things (( NEW ))!! – It’s Over for all of You, for Rejection Christ, the Fulfilled Word of God, and the Holy Ghost of the Body of Christ, the Trinity of all things!! – Just read it if you can see Spirit, and Prove me wrong!!!!

You People don't Even Know what the Gospel IS!!!!

Paul – 062414

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It seems that You are missing the point, that Paul is speaking to a Church that he started with the Corinthians, ( 2,000 years ago ). Paul is not speaking to any of YOU!!! – (( Paul DID NOT do any preaching to You ))!!! ( Read that again )!! – Paul died just as All Scriptures were fulfilled in AD70, on the Final Pentecost / Old Testament “Jubilee”; - The (( “Day of Redemption” )). – You must have just passed over what I have just written about Paul and him being “0ffered” for the Gentiles. -- That “Offering” did away with ALL Other offerings for the Jews.
When the Temple fell, that fulfilled All things done by the “Wrath of God” in the Last Days. – You might do well to read the Book for the Learning of GOD, not for the Argument of foolishness. --- Just who do you think, Really threw down the Temple”. – Read it, it was Christ at His COMING, fulfilling both Testaments. (( LUKE 21:21-22 KJV )) – What does God say there?? -- Read it!!! -- It’s The Truth, believe it or Not!!!!

There IS NO Prophesy remaining that has ANY Meaning for today OR any body today!! -- The wrath of God that was brought upon Jerusalem and Judah in AD70 - Ended all God Prophesied and everything of God’s Prophesies. (( There is NO MORE ))!!! - This is after the Death of the Carnal Heavens and Earth, and the Resurrection of all things (( NEW ))!! – It’s Over for all of You, for Rejection Christ, the Fulfilled Word of God, and the Holy Ghost of the Body of Christ, the Trinity of all things!! – Just read it if you can see Spirit, and Prove me wrong!!!!

You People don't Even Know what the Gospel IS!!!!

Paul – 062414

You're a NUT! Every forum should have at least one! And, you
just happen to be the one we got stuck with!

Letsargue

WHY Didn’t You - (((((( SERVE ))))))?? NICK!!!!!

HEY NICK!!! -- How Come You Didn’t SERVE????? - Hey!! - Come On!! - Surely there’s a -- (( GOD / GOOD REASON ))!!! - You’re a ~ve~ry ~~”reasonable” guy on questions that Matter, - RIGHT, ~~?????? -- You -always- answer me the Same “WAY”!!??

You Think you “Serve” the Kingdom of Christ / the Church, but ( You don’t have the Weapons ) Christ GAVE TO Those WHO ((( DO SERVE ))) Him / His Body / His NATION!! --- Your weapons are nothing but “Spit and Name Calling”, to make ( You ) feel better in Your - Noting but LIES!!!! -- Why didn’t, or Don’t You serve anything but Yourself?????

NICK!! --- (( Why didn’t You SERVE )) the ONLY Nation you’re a Member Of???

I don’t really expect answers from such Foolish, and Haters of Good / GOD, - like those who (( “WON’T” - SERVE Anything but themselves )), - just like the Answers you gave to the others about You (( ‘Serving’ )). - Again Just nothing but (( Spit )) to that question, ((( WHY )))??? – Does Questions of (( JUSTICE )) Strike a Nerve in Your (( Blood Pump ))????

Any Half Blind FOOL can SEE Who Your Are!!!! ---- Now -- HARK and Spit real BIG NICK!!!! – ((( Or Hide )))!!!!

Paul, David – 070614

Letsargue

((( EXACTLY )))!! - what I thought, and Expected!!! --- Nothing, - but NOTHING From A "FOOL" when He's (( "Caught" )) in / ON the WRONG Side of "GOOD / GOD" -&&&- (( "SATAN" )))!! -- The FOOL "WILL" choose (( Satan )) Every Time!!! -- ((( Powerful Choice - Genius )))!!!!

Paul, David -- 070614