Did zoo defect or ...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
no, just veiled references to me while you pretend you're ignoring me :chuckle:
Dear Sod,

Look, fella, I'm never coming back to the old feud. It's not going to happen...it was great in its day, but you have to know I was going through the motions for much of the last year or so...and I reached the point where I couldn't pretend any more.

You deserve better, the way you put your heart into it. I wasn't doing you any favors letting you hold on. Heck, even this feels a little like a tease and I wish there was another way to say it, to spare you.

It's not you, it's me. I've changed. You were doing your best. I know you were...But listen, one day you'll find someone who really appreciates what you have to offer on that count. And when you do the two of you will never let each other go. Promise.

I believe that.

It's just not me. :e4e:

Last edited:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
i like the way you pretended to have me on ignore

and i like the way you're pretending that you're the bigger man

very amusing :thumb:

eta: oh, now he's pulling out all the stops and giving me virtual pm's via rep message :darwinsm:

who wants to take bets on how long until his next meltdown?

bybee

Dear Sod,

Look, fella, I'm never coming back to the old feud. It's not going to happen...it was great in its day, but you have to know I was going through the motions for so much of the last year or so...and I reached the point where I couldn't pretend any more.

You deserve better, the way you put your heart into it. I wasn't doing you any favors letting you hold on. Heck, even this feels a little like a tease and I wish there was another way to say it, to spare you.

It's not you, it's me. I've changed. You were doing your best. I know you were...But listen, one day you'll find someone who really appreciates what you have to offer on that count. And when you do the two of you will never let each other go. Promise.

I believe that.

It's just not me. :e4e:

Absolutely perfect!

bybee

i like the way you pretended to have me on ignore

and i like the way you're pretending that you're the bigger man

very amusing :thumb:

eta: oh, now he's pulling out all the stops and giving me virtual pm's via rep message :darwinsm:

who wants to take bets on how long until his next meltdown?
We know that you shall continue to work assiduously to cause him harm and pain. It is obvious that hurting others is your modus operandi.
How sad.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
eesetwhoopee2.png