Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Just one of the many places that homosexual activist Klaus Mueller helps celebrate perversion Art.

Or actually shows the truth of the matter where many many homosexuals suffered and were butchered by the Nazis. Nobody with any serious reputation in the field of historical research refutes this. Your heroes obviously don't count.

He has worked for the Museum in different capacities since 1992. During the conception of the Museum’s permanent exhibition, Dr. Mueller, an expert on the Nazi persecution of homosexuals, served as a consultant, researching and overseeing the inclusion of material documenting the experiences of homosexuals under Nazism. He co-curated the Museum’s exhibition on Anne Frank The Writer: An unfinished Story and developed Do you remember when, an online exhibit on two young Jewish men in Nazi Berlin. In 2005/6, he was part of the US State Department delegation in negotiations with eleven countries and the International Red Cross on the opening of the International Tracing Service Archives. Since 2009 he is part of the US State Department delegation to the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance. Since 2010 he serves as Chair of the Global Holocaust and Genocide Education Initiative.

http://kmlink.net/about/

http://kmlink.net/museum/

http://kmlink.net/film/

http://kmlink.net/gay-history/

http://kmlink.net/interviews/

So still no proof for how all the Nazis were gay then? Noted. Your fixation on one guy is just laughable.

Just out of curiousity Art, there are many many homosexuals that were mass murderers and serial killers. Why are you so adamant that Hitler and his SS weren't?

Well, no there aren't, no more so than heterosexual ones. Are you attempting to argue that every despot and tyrant were, or are gay? There's simply nothing to support the assertion that the majority of the Nazi's were gay. Your beloved 'Pink Swastika' simply doesn't count doofus. I prefer to get my info from reliable, verifiable and corroborated sources, not some wild opinions and blogs...

Arthur Brain

Better yet Art, let's hear from Ricky (or any of his fellow sodomites) on how his first guest was a bisexual pedophile and pederast who might possibly have preyed on dead bodies as well.

*Crickets*

Er, I think you'll find that there's plenty who have expressed their disgust at what Saville had done, along with subsequent cases of others who were found guilty of similar. Do you follow the news at all or do you just get it all from World Nut Daily?

:freak:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
Better yet Art, let's hear from Ricky (or any of his fellow sodomites) on how his first guest was a bisexual pedophile and pederast who might possibly have preyed on dead bodies as well.

*Crickets*

Er, I think you'll find that there's plenty who have expressed their disgust at what Saville had done, along with subsequent cases of others who were found guilty of similar...

Art, I would be honored if you would share the words of "disgust" that the drag queens, fairies and bull dykes who proudly represent the homosexual so-called "community" used when they heard that one of their own (the "B" in the LGBT acronym) molested children and possibly had sex with corpses.

Arthur Brain

Art, I would be honored if you would share the words of "disgust" that the drag queens, fairies and bull dykes who proudly represent the homosexual so-called "community" used when they heard that one of their own (the "B" in the LGBT acronym) molested children and possibly had sex with corpses.

So, no concession that your assertion that celebrities are all okay with Saville after his deeds had come to light then? There's a shock. Your lame 'community' nonsense - as if to say all gays, bisexual and transgender people operate as a 'group' and endorse Saville in some kind of way if there isn't a news statement to the contrary - is as equally lame as it is predictable.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Just out of curiousity Art, there are many many homosexuals that were mass murderers and serial killers. Why are you so adamant that Hitler and his SS weren't?

Well, no there aren't, no more so than heterosexual ones. Are you attempting to argue that every despot and tyrant were, or are gay?

But Art, proud and unrepentant homosexual Johann Hari says differently:

(Note that this article is in the ultra left wing Huffington Post).

The news that Jorg Haider - the Austrian fascist leader - spent his final few hours in a gay bar with a hot blond has shocked some people. It hasn't shocked me. This is a taboo topic for a gay left-wing man like me to touch, but there has always been a weird, disproportionate overlap between homosexuality and fascism. Take a deep breath; here goes...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-strange-strange-story_b_136697.html

Do you think we should add Johann Hari

(proving here that homosexuals can be macho men too)

12hari2.jpeg

to your...ahem...guy friend Aaron's "LIAR! LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE!" post?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3922003&postcount=3

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

So, no concession that your assertion that celebrities are all okay with Saville after his deeds had come to light then? There's a shock. Your lame 'community' nonsense - as if to say all gays, bisexual and transgender people operate as a 'group' and endorse Saville in some kind of way if there isn't a news statement to the contrary - is as equally lame as it is predictable.

But Art, I thought "there's plenty who have expressed their disgust at what Saville had done"?

My point has been made yet once again:

Those who proudly engage in immoral behavior rarely if ever demean others that do the same, as it would be a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

KettleCallingPotBlack%255B1%255D.jpg

Arthur Brain

But Art, I thought "there's plenty who have expressed their disgust at what Saville had done"?

Those who proudly engage in immoral behavior rarely if ever demean others that do the same, as it would be a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Well unless you've been living on another planet (which would make quite a lot of sense) you'll have noticed the outrage over not just Saville but others as well where their past has actually caught up with them. You think it's only straights who condemn acts of violation? You'd know all about the pot/kettle scenario given what you've been banned for on here so playing that card doesn't do you any favours...

Arthur Brain

But Art, proud and unrepentant homosexual Johann Hari says differently:

(Note that this article is in the ultra left wing Huffington Post).

The news that Jorg Haider - the Austrian fascist leader - spent his final few hours in a gay bar with a hot blond has shocked some people. It hasn't shocked me. This is a taboo topic for a gay left-wing man like me to touch, but there has always been a weird, disproportionate overlap between homosexuality and fascism. Take a deep breath; here goes...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-strange-strange-story_b_136697.html

So bloody what? When is it going to penetrate your cast iron skull that history isn't rewritten through dishonest books and blogs? You wanna be gullible enough to lap up everything you wanna hear then get on with it. You just carry on being a good gullible little lapdog for your heroes and check your brain (or what passes for it) wherever it's convenient.

to your...ahem...guy friend Aaron's "LIAR! LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE!" post?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3922003&postcount=3

Part 3 and you still haven't developed any wit? Still projecting your lurid imagination?

Maybe by part four eh?

:plain:

Nazaroo

Um, you do realize that this interview was from years ago where Saville's nefarious past hadn't even come to light?

Except his friends were all in on it, including Gervais.

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/...savile_was_savile_a_necrophiliac_then_or_what

The subject of pedophilia was not even discussed openly by law enforcement.

However, the reality of pedophilia was finally opened up in the 1980s
when many of these abused children came of age and got up the nerve
to report their horrific experiences at the hands of rich celebrities.

A reporter for a Scottish newspaper openly boasted that "everybody knew about the Saville Necrophilia story"
decades ago:

Go to
Jimmy Savile 'necrophiliac' allegations (BBC interview)

5:00 min into discussion:

Everybody close to Savile knew he was diddling children,
and specifically preying upon retarded and entrapped children in institutions:

Doctors, Nurses, officials at Broadmoor all knew he was a pedophile and child molestor:

Broadmoor all knew

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Except his friends were all in on it, including Gervais.

The subject of pedophilia was not even discussed openly by law enforcement.

However, the reality of pedophilia was finally opened up in the 1980s
when many of these abused children came of age and got up the nerve
to report their horrific experiences at the hands of rich celebrities.

Have you got a reputable cite where Gervais was 'in on it'?

Nazaroo

To understand the pervasiveness of the pedophile underground cultural disease,

watch this video, which is remarkably sympathetic toward pedophiles,
and surprisingly candid in exposing the self-deception
that the homosexual community engages in, in regard to pedophilia:

Jonathan King Paedophile Ring

It also exposes the manipulation and entrapment that celebrity culture
engenders and the real vulnerability of youth and teens to exploitation,
including apparent wealth (rollsroyces, TVs, records, drugs, underage access to alcohol)

Last edited:

Nazaroo

Note carefully the introduction by none other than Jimmy Savile!,
in Jonathan King's 1970 hit here,
which 45 years later can easily be seen for the crass brainwashing exercise
that it always was.

Let it all Hang Out...

The British celebrity paedophile master-ring was nothing if not cheap, gaudy,
and so successful through its enablement by the upper class authorities,
that it stands as an open testament to the rapid and easy conquering of a whole
generation of youth by a smug and jaded cabal of shallow perverts.

They had a sweet deal going in securing permission from British Establishment and police
to exploit boys and train them to be homos, while abusing and murdering girls,
and framing them as morons.

These are the masterminds behind the Ripper murders in the 80s.

alwight

Um, so there's tributes coming in from the future is there Connie? As far as I'm aware we're in June 2014, not October...

Care to show where Gervais or any other celebrity has been praising Saville since his crimes came to light?

:think:
Clearly anything that even looks like dirt will no doubt become part of aCW's homophobic agenda but citing it from the future seems like a little bit more of a cheat than usual. :think:

alwight

You make stuff up with hindsight based on what was said by someone who had no more awareness of the real truth about Savile than anyone else at the time, and then when you don't get away with that it becomes oh... it's their silence which now condemns them, give us a break aCW. If they did comment now you would probably be suggesting that they are trying to distance themselves and cover up. Savile was a predatory sex fiend to either sex so there is no way you can generalise him with typical gay or straight people. There is simply no need to offer further un-asked for comment.

The reason homosexuality annoys you so much can surely only be that beneath all the righteous bigoted bluster you actually want some of it too and it's the temptation to you that you want taken away from your view, how dare they have parades! :AMR:
Homosexuality doesn't tempt me which is why it doesn't bother me as it obviously bothers you. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Everybody close to Savile knew he was diddling children,
and specifically preying upon retarded and entrapped children in institutions:

People have to remember that we're dealing with the entertainment industry here and that sex with children or under age teens is quite common amongst the homosexual/bisexual crowd.

I'd posted a couple of articles in part 2 of the thread where openly homosexual Hollywood mogul Bryan Singer was accused of molesting underage boys. As seen in the article below, it was common knowledge amongst not only those that were invited to these "pool parties" but within the entertainment industry in general.

Bryan Singer

One of Many Who Attend Wild Hollywood Parties

4-18-2014

The man who accused "X-Men" director Bryan Singer of sexually assaulting him at wild pool parties when he was 15 claimed orgies are common -- and based on what we know ... they are.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... there's a weekly party in L.A. that recruits very young men -- advertising 18 and up, but often attended by people with fake IDs who are underage, along with a bunch of very powerful older men in Hollywood.

The parties are usually held every Thursday night at various nightclubs in the Hollywood and West Hollywood areas.

The night of the party, promoters walk around and get the phone numbers of very good looking guys who appear young.

The promoters then text the people who fit the desirable profile and invite them to a weekend party at a private home.

The home parties often have hundreds of guests ... the young guys along with a number of Hollywood heavyweights, including major agents, movie and TV producers and directors and big names in music.

We're told there are plenty of private places for people to go ... but sometimes things happen out in the open.

Toward the end of the evening, a select few are invited to an after-
party, and that's where things often swing out of control. We're told the parties often have drugs and alcohol readily available and it's very clear ... sex is the end game.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/18/bryan...sault-boys-sex-drugs-tigerheat/#ixzz34cjlVIYt

As seen in the attached picture, homosexual Bryan Singer likes to dress up like a homosexual Catholic priest before he molests his young prey.

0417-bryan-singer-face-blur-priest-instagram-6.jpg

lovemeorhateme

I know many who were the victims of sexual abuse...none of them are homosexual however.

I was a victim and for a time I was also a homosexual. I am absolutely convinced that the abuse is what led me to have homosexual thoughts and feelings. Not all victims of sexual abuse have ended up living as homosexuals but many people who call themselves homosexual were victims of abuse. Notice that I said many, not all.

lovemeorhateme

Note carefully the introduction by none other than Jimmy Savile!,
in Jonathan King's 1970 hit here,
which 45 years later can easily be seen for the crass brainwashing exercise
that it always was.

Let it all Hang Out...

The British celebrity paedophile master-ring was nothing if not cheap, gaudy,
and so successful through its enablement by the upper class authorities,
that it stands as an open testament to the rapid and easy conquering of a whole
generation of youth by a smug and jaded cabal of shallow perverts.

They had a sweet deal going in securing permission from British Establishment and police
to exploit boys and train them to be homos, while abusing and murdering girls,
and framing them as morons.

These are the masterminds behind the Ripper murders in the 80s.

Erm.. there was only one person behind the 'ripper' murders in the 80s and he got caught.

Nazaroo

Erm.. there was only one person behind the 'ripper' murders in the 80s and he got caught.

That is the official view,
however not everyone finds the 'lone gunman' explanation credible,
especially given copycat circumstances of some murders,
out of character/m.o. evidence, and suspicious handling of the case(s)
by police along with bizzare media manipulations.

Police have recently reopened several murder cases with Savile in mind.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...heck-bites-left-Peter-Sutcliffes-victims.html

However, a West Yorkshire Police spokesman said: 'Hundreds of people were identified in the operation, we cannot be more specific than that at this time.
article-2228814-15E1A1D8000005DC-325_306x423.jpg

John Stainthorpe said a member of the public named Savile as a suspect

'Details of all who were questioned in connection with the crimes are in storage, so we cannot confirm that Jimmy Savile was spoken to.'

Mr Stainthorpe said the person who gave police the anonymous tip-off was 'aiming in the right direction'.
'Child perverts soon become child killers,' he added.

The detective's shocking revelation came as
the killer said that Savile regularly visited him in custody
and the pair became friends.

Rubbishing claims the late DJ abused around 300 victims over six decades, Sutcliffe said those making allegations were 'jumping on the bandwagon'.
The Yorkshire Ripper's horrific crimes shocked the nation as he embarked on a murderous rampage across the country, slashing his victims, mutilating them and killing them.
Between 1975 and 1980, the vicious murderer attacked women, stabbed them with screwdrivers, stamped on them, left notes with their bodies taunting police for not catching him and killed in total 13 women.

Officers desperate to catch him cast their net far and wide as they hunted for the man who signed his notes as 'Jack The Ripper' and launched a huge campaign, publishing his notes and voice recordings in a bid to have someone identify the murderer by his writing or voice.
In 1981 he was convicted of murdering 13 women and attempting to murder seven others.
Sutcliffe, who will never be released from Broadmoor mental hospital, told the Sun that the claims made against his 'friend' Savile were exaggeration.

article-2229786-15EA9F41000005DC-214_634x445.jpg

Close: The BBC star's home is very near to where Sutcliffe dumped

one of his victims - as the Ripper mentioned in a police interview

Two prostitutes thought to have been killed by Sutcliffe had bites on their breasts.

He denied killing one of them, but detectives at the time thought he was lying to cover for an accomplice.
Two of the Ripper's victims were found near Savile's home in Leeds, and Sutcliffe even named Savile in police interviews.

Jimmy Savile lived just yards from where Sutcliffe killed his third victim

He said: 'It's a load of rubbish. People are just getting carried away.
'He visited a lot. He'd always come and chat with me on visits and I would introduce him to my visitors.
Several times he left £500 for charities I was supporting.'
One of Savile’s abuse victims urged police to investigate any links between the pair.
The victim said:
'Sutcliffe and Savile are two peas in a pod.
It's quite fitting the only person to stick up for Savile is Sutcliffe.'

Sutcliffe's 'friend' Savile was said to have been given his own set of gold-plated keys to high-security Broadmoor, where the Ripper is a patient.
He was allegedly given bedrooms or an office at three hospitals, and this week more former patients came forward to say he abused them on children’s wards.

article-2228814-15CF1357000005DC-415_634x812.jpg

A victim of Savile has demanded police instigate any links between him and the Yorkshire Ripper

The details come after it was reported that Sutcliffe killed his third victim, Irene Richardson, yards from Savile’s flat in Roundhay, Leeds, in 1977.
Miss Richardson was killed near the disgraced paedophile's three-bedroom penthouse, which overlooks Roundhay Park.

It is three miles outside Leeds city centre, with floor to ceiling windows, and has been put on the market for £325,000, with the proceeds intended for the Jimmy Savile Charitable Trust.
Savile's relatives said they do not want a penny of his £4.3million estate and called for the cash to be donated to an organisation to tackle sex crimes.

article-2216489-02B86AFC00000578-943_634x430.jpg
+13

Mental hospital: A gold-plated set of keys to Broadmoor

was presented to the predatory paedophile as a reward

for his volunteering, and gave him access to mentally ill patients

At Broadmoor, Savile boasted that he was actually responsible for getting some mentally ill patients - among them murderers - freed from their sentences.
He called himself the ‘Governor’ of the hospital and was made chairman of a hospital taskforce by the Department of Health in the 1980s.
Savile, who died a year ago aged 84 in his Leeds flat, is now believed by police to be one of the UK's most prolific child abusers.

Police reopen murders with Savile as suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.