Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Quit blowing it.
I'm out
It happens. Sometimes people return with a much better understanding of how to fit in and contribute to the community.

Sometimes they burst into flame and slam into the ground under another username.

You never know...but I'm an optimist. Good luck. :e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A poor _ asked out,
I literally don't know what that means.

yet you TH had to show your posterier. No more.
I did nothing of the sort. I don't care for the persona he decided to adopt here, but now he says he's leaving and it happens. Sometimes they come back with an improved attitude/understanding and fit in better the second time around. AB will tell you that was true for him. A few people have had that experience. There's some hope there.

Others don't get it, blow out the candle and curse the darkness. I'm not sure where he'll fall along the line. I hope toward the former.

Now if you want to wrestle with me, stux, be my guest. I wasn't being particularly hard on someone who has been a bit hard on people I care about...You feel that warrants your hostility, knock yourself out. I'm not the boss of you...and you're most certainly not the judge of me.

:e4e:

JosephR

I feel responsible for this, I hope you dont go..

My expectations are just that,, mine.. I shouldn't expect anyone else to live by them..

again I hope you dont go...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Are you sure you are leaving?

There are too many posters coming back with different user-names.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I feel responsible for this, I hope you dont go..

My expectations are just that,, mine.. I shouldn't expect anyone else to live by them..

again I hope you dont go...

why are you so sensible for bully posters who are judging everyone they are not saved because they don't believe the same way?

You keep disregard that Jesus is the Lord, not bully Christians.

Breathe

I have never understood why people start these threads. If you're going to leave, just leave. If you want us to talk you into staying, post an "I'm leaving" thread. ;)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
why are you so sensible for bully posters who are judging everyone they are not saved because they don't believe the same way?

You keep disregard that Jesus is the Lord, not bully Christians.

This is just Meshak being "boring" again! What would we do
without your presence here Meshak? You "bore" posters to
tears however, you're an intrinsic part of this forum! Without
you, we'd have no one to practice our "neg-repping on!

Buzzword

I have never understood why people start these threads. If you're going to leave, just leave. If you want us to talk you into staying, post an "I'm leaving" thread. ;)

Yeah...and it seems like it's been happening more and more.

I prefer to just have occasional periods of lurker-ness.