Jesus is God !

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Rev 2:23

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Of course Jesus searches the heart, God commited all judgment to him and he does not judge by outward appearance.

beloved57

Of course Jesus searches the heart, God commited all judgment to him and he does not judge by outward appearance.

This is scripture. Now what did Jesus say here ? Review this verse:

Rev 2:23

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

This is huge, because its an claim of His exclusive Deity as God, " I am He " ! In the greek it reads "ἐγώ εἰμι ὁ"

I am the One, with the definite article, who searches the hearts, none other can do it, So He is the same one of scripture here Ps 7:9

9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

Posted from the TOL App!

israeldnr

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection, on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ and shall reign with him a thousand years. (Revelation 20:6)​

They shall be priests of God and of Christ, two persons not three.

I agree with visionary who said on the MJ subforum:

Messianic - believer in the Messiah Yeshua
Jew - Born from a Jewish mother
Messianic Judaism - believers [Jew and Gentile] who practice Yeshua's style of Judaism
Messianic Jew - A Jew who believes in the Messiah and can be found in all forms of Christian faiths.

The Law of Return
July 5, 1950

Amendment No. 2 5730-1970*
1. In the Law of Return, 5710-1950**, the following sections shall be inserted after section 4:

4B. For the purposes of this Law, "Jew" means a person who was born of a Jewish mother or has become converted to Judaism and who is not a member of another religion."​

Why do you disagree with Israeli law?

I don't understand, have I ever said that a Jew is not a son of Jewish mother or a convert.

israeldnr

Christ is God , in that in the day of Judgment we all must stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ 2 Cor 5:10

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Rom 14:10

10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Acts 17:31

31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

And so what Solomon writes applies to Him, Christ as God Ecc 3:17;12:14

17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Cp with 1 Cor 4:5

5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

And the Judgment that the Lord shall perform when He comes will not be just of mens physical outward actions, and of their words spoken Matt 12:36-37

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

But it also includes, all the secret thoughts of the heart, the imaginations of the heart / mind, for this is peculiar to only God ! Per Ps 44:21

21 Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

And does not Jesus claim to be He with this prerogative ? Rev 2:23

This is huge, because its an claim of His exclusive Deity as God, " I am He " ! In the greek it reads "ἐγώ εἰμι ὁ"

I am the One, with the definite article, who searches the hearts, none other can do it, So He is the same one of scripture here Ps 7:9

9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

Jer 11:20

20 But, O Lord of hosts, that judgest righteously, that triest the reins and the heart, let me see thy vengeance on them: for unto thee have I revealed my cause.

And of course, this says it all 1 Kings 8:38,39

38 What prayer and supplication soever be made by any man, or by all thy people Israel, which shall know every man the plague of his own heart, and spread forth his hands toward this house:

39 Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men )

If Christ does not therefore be the Only God, this scripture is an false testimony , because its revealed that one who is not the One and True God can also claim the same !

Excellent points and proofs confirming that Jesus is Jehovah, The One and Only True God!

The Lord cometh!

~~~~~

1. I fail to see how those phrases prove that he is G-d.
Ps 44:21, Ps 7:9, Jer 11:20, 1 Kings 8:38,39,
2. He is not the messiah because he does not have a biological father, and he is not a descendant of King David.

beloved57

1. I fail to see how those phrases prove that he is G-d.
Ps 44:21, Ps 7:9, Jer 11:20, 1 Kings 8:38,39,
2. He is not the messiah because he does not have a biological father, and he is not a descendant of King David.

Guess what ? It does not matter what you fail to see, that is the the point, God has blinded you, so see you at the Judgment !

Posted from the TOL App!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't understand, have I ever said that a Jew is not a son of Jewish mother or a convert.

I understood you to say this about Jesus:

1.The messiah has to be from king David.
2. He was born from a virgin. G-d is his father.
He does not have a biological father and does not belong to any tribe.
He is not a descendant of King David. He is not the messiah.​

What does God being Jesus' father have to do with anything? The Son of Man is a Jew because his mom was a Jew.

Jesus' Father is not a Jew but he has given Jesus an inheritance, not just of Israel but of all creation. We are co-heirs with Jesus.

Israel is ours at Christ's coming. Get ready.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

What does God being Jesus' father have to do with anything? The Son of Man is a Jew because his mom was a Jew.

Jesus' Father is not a Jew but he has given Jesus an inheritance, not just of Israel but of all creation. We are co-heirs with Jesus.

Nice. :)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
noting distinctions......

noting distinctions......

Christ is God , in that in the day of Judgment we all must stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ 2 Cor 5:10

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Rom 14:10

10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Acts 17:31

31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

And so what Solomon writes applies to Him, Christ as God Ecc 3:17;12:14

17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Cp with 1 Cor 4:5

5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

And the Judgment that the Lord shall perform when He comes will not be just of mens physical outward actions, and of their words spoken Matt 12:36-37

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

But it also includes, all the secret thoughts of the heart, the imaginations of the heart / mind, for this is peculiar to only God ! Per Ps 44:21

21 Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

And does not Jesus claim to be He with this prerogative ? Rev 2:23

Jer 11:20

20 But, O Lord of hosts, that judgest righteously, that triest the reins and the heart, let me see thy vengeance on them: for unto thee have I revealed my cause.

And of course, this says it all 1 Kings 8:38,39

38 What prayer and supplication soever be made by any man, or by all thy people Israel, which shall know every man the plague of his own heart, and spread forth his hands toward this house:

39 Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men )

Continuing from my previous post here (on contrasting 'concepts' of 'God' with the 'reality' of 'God')....we address the above below -

Since Christ is the representative/agent/voice for 'God'....he would naturally be speaking the words of 'God' himself,...so they are God's words being communicated here. This does not necessarily make Jesus 'God', but only shows that he is speaking what 'God' is speaking as his representative. Its an important distinction you might want to take note of.

If Christ does not therefore be the Only God, this scripture is an false testimony , because its revealed that one who is not the One and True God can also claim the same !

See above. An apostle, angel(messenger), prophet or 'messiah' of 'God',...which Jesus IS.....speaks the words of 'God'. As that one is speaking for and serving in his anointed role, he is God's agent, God's voice, God's instrument. This does not make the messenger into the same 'person' or 'being' that sends the messenger. The burden of proof is on you to prove that it does.

~*~*~

Only the Invisible Spirit is 'God', prior to forms

pj

beloved57

Continuing from my previous post here (on contrasting 'concepts' of 'God' with the 'reality' of 'God')....we address the above below -

Since Christ is the representative/agent/voice for 'God'....he would naturally be speaking the words of 'God' himself,...so they are God's words being communicated here. This does not necessarily make Jesus 'God', but only shows that he is speaking what 'God' is speaking as his representative. Its an important distinction you might want to take note of.

See above. An apostle, angel(messenger), prophet or 'messiah' of 'God',...which Jesus IS.....speaks the words of 'God'. As that one is speaking for and serving in his anointed role, he is God's agent, God's voice, God's instrument. This does not make the messenger into the same 'person' or 'being' that sends the messenger. The burden of proof is on you to prove that it does.

pj

You evaded my points and proof !

Posted from the TOL App!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
learning................

learning................

You evaded my points and proof !

Posted from the TOL App!

I addressed them specifically. I also provide a greater research beyond the claim that "Jesus is God" by looking at what 'God' is in essence/nature, and contrasting that with our various 'beliefs' and 'concepts' of that 'God'. There's much more to reality than only one proposition or claim via one particular religious CULT-ure or tradition. It might be a good opportunity to expand your mind a little, and consider something more. Would that hurt? Do you believe that you know all there is to know, or do you accept that there is still much more to learn? Each and every moment, is the opportunity to learn.

pj

beloved57

I addressed them specifically. I also provide a greater research beyond the claim that "Jesus is God" by looking at what 'God' is in essence/nature, and contrasting that with our various 'beliefs' and 'concepts' of that 'God'. There's much more to reality than only one proposition or claim via one particular religious CULT-ure or tradition. It might be a good opportunity to expand your mind a little, and consider something more. Would that hurt? Do you believe that you know all there is to know, or do you accept that there is still much more to learn? Each and every moment, is the opportunity to learn.

pj
Ok, then explain them back to me !

Posted from the TOL App!

israeldnr

I didn't say that he is not a Jew.
the meaning of "He does not have a biological father and does not belong to any tribe" is exactly what yo wrote "He is not a descendant of King David. He is not the messiah"