Why I believe war is coming

whitestone

lol,,,here in the chat rooms we grumble about the n.s.a. bugging our private conversations(as tho we are not posting them for all to see),,,we go from one political news story to the next giving our 2 cents. we have a long list of "i don't likes" about the government.

now all of the sudden we think war is coming(ever known a time when it wasn't leaving,in the middle or coming?) yep all our lives we have been at war with somebody. and across our grand-parents lives they always were,,and before that too. in every nation war after war lifetime after lifetime,,, the war has been since satin declared war against god,and we became involved.

now we all think that any and every state republic ect. should be able to break away from "the mean old suppressive government" and that the u.n.,NATO,ect. should demand that that "mean old government" let them do it if they want. and the whole while we in the chat forums speak so boldly about whether or not it's right or not for the u.s.,e.u.,NATO,ect. to get involved in other peoples lives.

turn it around,go from the far right to the far left instead of making the decision whether or not tanks roll across somebody else s bedroom and fighter jets shoot at their fathers and sons. before the decision is made as to the bombers dropping bombs and the ship launching cruise missiles at somebody Else's town,make the decision for your selves.

don't like Obama care?,don't like them tapping your phones?,don't like being told what to buy or sell?(just pull up all your own political threads),look at all the things you all grumble about that the "mean old suppressive government" is doing to you.

Now is there a war coming?,will one day half the States in the u.s. break away from the mean old government? will they mass all their soldiers on the border of the "break-away states" and will the break away states ask the u.n.,the U.E. NATO,ect.ect. to come and put the blue tanks,and blue troops ect. all on your border? will the U.E. NATO,ect. say to your President "Nope whats good for the goose is good for the gander",,,

will they support you if you make the decision of your own lifetimes to have soldiers going door to door kicking them in after the bombing stops. ever wondered what it would be like to have a tank run over your own house?,,,,well it's pretty easy to make the decision for someone else and then go "oops how many died?",,,"Just get the t.v. selector and change the channel,,a few million other people on the other side of the world are "POINTING THEIR T.V. SELECTORS AT THE TANKS,SOLDIERS,AND BOMBERS AND THE CHANNEL WONT CHANGE!",,,make the decision for your own selves,i dare you,,,

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Probably more like American's politicians will not listen.
As an American I do not want to see 'boots on the ground' in a Russian conflict.
If Putin is moving in such a fashion as to annex independent states it is because he senses nothing will be done by the Western Powers to stop him.

But you still don't see the annexation by stealth and corruption being perpetrated by the West, it is the political leaders like Yannokovic they bribe AGAINST the better interests of the ordinary people Of Ukraine...but Yannokovic changed horses mid stream and started to receive bribes by the Russians THAT'S what happened.

When the EU move in they strip the nation of it's sovereignty, don't you see that? it is the same ends by different means, in the old days they used to send in the troops, now they corrupt the political leaders.

The end game my friend is world domination.

And then what?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Vladimir Putin

Eze 38:17 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
lol,,,here in the chat rooms we grumble about the n.s.a. bugging our private conversations(as tho we are not posting them for all to see),,,we go from one political news story to the next giving our 2 cents. we have a long list of "i don't likes" about the government.

now all of the sudden we think war is coming(ever known a time when it wasn't leaving,in the middle or coming?) yep all our lives we have been at war with somebody. and across our grand-parents lives they always were,,and before that too. in every nation war after war lifetime after lifetime,,, the war has been since satin declared war against god,and we became involved.

now we all think that any and every state republic ect. should be able to break away from "the mean old suppressive government" and that the u.n.,NATO,ect. should demand that that "mean old government" let them do it if they want. and the whole while we in the chat forums speak so boldly about whether or not it's right or not for the u.s.,e.u.,NATO,ect. to get involved in other peoples lives.

turn it around,go from the far right to the far left instead of making the decision whether or not tanks roll across somebody else s bedroom and fighter jets shoot at their fathers and sons. before the decision is made as to the bombers dropping bombs and the ship launching cruise missiles at somebody Else's town,make the decision for your selves.

don't like Obama care?,don't like them tapping your phones?,don't like being told what to buy or sell?(just pull up all your own political threads),look at all the things you all grumble about that the "mean old suppressive government" is doing to you.

Now is there a war coming?,will one day half the States in the u.s. break away from the mean old government? will they mass all their soldiers on the border of the "break-away states" and will the break away states ask the u.n.,the U.E. NATO,ect.ect. to come and put the blue tanks,and blue troops ect. all on your border? will the U.E. NATO,ect. say to your President "Nope whats good for the goose is good for the gander",,,

will they support you if you make the decision of your own lifetimes to have soldiers going door to door kicking them in after the bombing stops. ever wondered what it would be like to have a tank run over your own house?,,,,well it's pretty easy to make the decision for someone else and then go "oops how many died?",,,"Just get the t.v. selector and change the channel,,a few million other people on the other side of the world are "POINTING THEIR T.V. SELECTORS AT THE TANKS,SOLDIERS,AND BOMBERS AND THE CHANNEL WONT CHANGE!",,,make the decision for your own selves,i dare you,,,

But public opinion CAN make it difference if it is mobilised, it was public opinion that prevented the West from going into Syria...yes and a bit of nifty footwork by Putin.

American foreign policy is so hypocritical, they fight Al Qaida in Afghanastan and support them in Syria.

They condemn the Russians for destablising E. Ukraine when they funded and orchestrated the overthrow of the W. Ukraine government, they mass Nato troops in Poland and demand the Russians withdraw from their own border. They talk up the free will of the people and democracy of the people but will not accept the wishes of the Crimeans.

And to hear Kerry talk about Russian propoganda when the western media are all singing from the same song sheet is totally sick. There is an almost total absence of the Russian point of view in the western media...why are they afraid of hearing the other side?

To see the BBC reporter in Crimea reporting that those people were under the boot of the Russians when behind him were the masses waving their Russian flags...they must know they lying through their teeth. WE KNOW they are lying.

When Ron Paul was speaking on British channel 4 news and he said that the West was responsible for what was happening the interviewer quickly broke in and said he was out of time.

rexlunae

Which of Putin's neighbours did he threaten?...you mean those Russian flag waving firework celebrating crowds who went in hordes to vote for re-unification with Russia?

That I know of? Georgia, Ukraine, Estonia, and perhaps Finland.

They apparently offered to split Ukraine with Poland, Romania, and Hungary. But no, they're not trying to destroy the country.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2014/04/24/poland-russia-offered-to-divide-ukraine.html

The US meddles....it has ALWAYS meddled, it was EU and US meddling that funded and organised the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Yanochenkov in Kiev. Admit that.

They looked like Ukrainians to me, and a lot of them.

All government have contingency plans for possible and probable situations so I have no doubt whatever that the Russians had a plan for what they would do in the case of a coup de tat in Kiev...ADMIT that there was a coup de tat, ADMIT that it was funded and orchestrated by the West...that is an act of war and aggression against Russia, especially so as because, for NATO, the purpose of it was to place military positions there.

You're asking me for answers that I don't have, and I doubt that you have them either. Obviously, the overthrow of Yanukovych was some kind of coup, by definition, but after his response to the protests in Kiev, I think it was pretty legitimate. As for EU funding, well, they certainly weren't offering anything like the money Russia was putting in. I don't believe there was any attempt by Europe or the US to destabilize Ukraine. I think that's been Putin's agenda from the moment he learned that he wouldn't be able to hold one of his goons in the presidency any longer.

whitestone

lol,,,"hold one of his goons in the presidency any longer",,,lol,,,thats what i think when i hear in the news about one of the state governors defying different laws the federal gov. passes,,,

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
That I know of? Georgia, Ukraine, Estonia, and perhaps Finland.

They apparently offered to split Ukraine with Poland, Romania, and Hungary. But no, they're not trying to destroy the country.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2014/04/24/poland-russia-offered-to-divide-ukraine.html

They looked like Ukrainians to me, and a lot of them.

You're asking me for answers that I don't have, and I doubt that you have them either. Obviously, the overthrow of Yanukovych was some kind of coup, by definition, but after his response to the protests in Kiev, I think it was pretty legitimate. As for EU funding, well, they certainly weren't offering anything like the money Russia was putting in. I don't believe there was any attempt by Europe or the US to destabilize Ukraine. I think that's been Putin's agenda from the moment he learned that he wouldn't be able to hold one of his goons in the presidency any longer.

You believe what you want to believe...I believe what I do not wish to believe about the political leadership of the West. If I am right then America right now is in a deadly battle for survival which it can only win ultimately by going to war.

This is the dichotomy which makes America look hypocritical and in fact is hypocritical in foreign policy.

The politicians like Obama would like peace, [he is not by nature a warmonger] but the bankers who hold the politicians by their hair want total control, in fact they have been satisfied till now with having the dollar as the world reserve currency. That is what has given Nato it's power.

First the bankers grabbed all the gold in America in the 1930s...go to check the history books SEE if Americans to this day are permitted to own large quantities of gold. Then in the late 40's they grabbed the world's gold as well in return for making the dollar the world reserve currency.

The battle behind the scenes has been for the nations to recover some measure of the gold they gave away.

The plan is when they feel they have sufficient gold reserves and other assets such as gas and oil etc. This is what Russia and China along with the emerging economies like India and Brazil [BRICS] are working towards. Then they will ditch the dollar.

It is a deadly game, not with the politicians but with the bankers who are their masters. America's WHOLE foreign policy is concentrated upon preventing this from happening. Europe is firmly wedded to America economically....but they will jump like rats from a sinking ship if the dollar fails.

rexlunae

%

You believe what you want to believe.

Everyone does to some extent. But I try to avoid it, and I don't think that's the origin of our difference here.

..I believe what I do not wish to believe about the political leadership of the West.

That's a no less biased approach than the prior. It is less common, however.

If I am right then America right now is in a deadly battle for survival which it can only win ultimately by going to war.

To preserve the dollar as the reserve currency? No, I don't think so.

The politicians like Obama would like peace, [he is not by nature a warmonger] but the bankers who hold the politicians by their hair want total control, in fact they have been satisfied till now with having the dollar as the world reserve currency. That is what has given Nato it's power.

You don't think NATO would be powerful simply by dint of the fact that it's an alliance between the most powerful militaries in the world?

First the bankers grabbed all the gold in America in the 1930s...go to check the history books SEE if Americans to this day are permitted to own large quantities of gold. Then in the late 40's they grabbed the world's gold as well in return for making the dollar the world reserve currency.

The battle behind the scenes has been for the nations to recover some measure of the gold they gave away.

The plan is when they feel they have sufficient gold reserves and other assets such as gas and oil etc. This is what Russia and China along with the emerging economies like India and Brazil [BRICS] are working towards. Then they will ditch the dollar.

It is a deadly game, not with the politicians but with the bankers who are their masters. America's WHOLE foreign policy is concentrated upon preventing this from happening. Europe is firmly wedded to America economically....but they will jump like rats from a sinking ship if the dollar fails.

Just a little too conspiratorial for my taste. That doesn't mean I can't be persuaded, but it would take some actual evidence.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
B. Hussein Obama is going to do absolutely nothing as Putin runs over eastern Europe in a bid to rebuild the USSR. Because he backs the play. He will run his mouth, and that is about it.

Russia has a big military and you want Bama to ship Americans over there?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I'm listening. I see through the American foreign policy and it makes me angry. The majority of us want to leave other countries alone, but we can't find very many politicians who share our views.

It doesn't matter who is in the White house....don't you see the Fed Res have the politicians by the hair of their hair. They are like shadows or have been for a hundred years. But people are beginning to recognise them because they are and they must become ever more brazen in their pursuit of global control of, not money as in paper money, paper money is nothing, what they are after is the REAL wealth of assets which give paper money it's value.

I wanna say this, everyone knows there was a Hitler, a Stalin, a Mao ze Dong,

A Napoleon
a British empire
Rome etc etc

Everyone knows what their ambition was, WHY, why do men and groups of men want to control the whole world? I don't know, it is a mystery to me....I am more than happy with the little life I have.

Yet there are people who do. You think since the defeat of the Nazis they went away? no they are still there...they operate and work tirelessly at their plan underground.

But they have to have the backing of the Bankers....what I am saying is that the Bankers themselves have an agenda themselves, a political and philosophical agenda.

Tehmill

I'm listening. I see through the American foreign policy and it makes me angry. The majority of us want to leave other countries alone, but we can't find very many politicians who share our views.

Don't you see how impossible it is for politicians? no matter how strong they are, I believe Obama is strong [even if you think he is wrong] and Merkel...but when it comes to money, they must obey, they simply have no option, or at least the option [sink the US and Europe financially] is the abyss.

Woodrow Wilson realized it when he signed the Federal Reserve into being....he said he had betrayed America into the hands of a tiny handful of men.

These men are ruthless.

I believe war is very close.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If people see the real cause of war then they will know it is a coming certainty and soon.

People think it will take an incident, and yes an incident will be manufactured as a pretext. But the cause is that Russia, China and India are out to destroy the dollar.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I believe the west has miscalculated horribly, they did not expect that the neo nazi thugs they funded and supported and sent in to fire bomb the late government of Ukraine out of power would themselves seize power.

I admit it is only my opinion.

But if I am right my friends then they have a hook in the noses of Nato and the EU and because they are mad dogs they are going to pull on it. WHY? because they KNOW they were funded and supported by Nato and the EU. If that comes out it is political dynamite. They can blackmail them to do almost anything they want to. What they will do now is provoke Russia.

Russia also knows that this is what has happened, that is why they have responded as they have.
I think climate will bite us sooner and more effectively than any war will. Just my opinion, of course, but I have already said my final goodbyes to my out-of-state relatives. I have given my brother my acoustic-electric Sierra Deluxe and divvied up the rest of my stuff. I am thinking most of the stuff I got totally rid of won't float in the raised ocean levels anyway.

I am also trying to get my tombstone set up to say in big carved letters on the top: I'M DEAD, then followed by my name in smaller letters below with the appropriate dates. My wife is contesting this, even though she knows full well my sense of humor (warped and too often rude).

Daedalean's_Sun

If I am wrong then what you say will happen, this will be just another international incident and will fade away. If I am right you will see an economic alliance between China and Russia which will establish the Chinese Yuan as the world reserve currency....THAT is the war button.

Let's revisit this thread in a month or two and see who is correct.

Anyone even remember this?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
My reply was lost, I am angry that there is an almost total blackout of news about the Ukraine, East Ukraine is being pommelled.

People laugh at conspiracy, but what is it if every single news outlet just spout propaganda, the official government line and close out all news when told to do so?

How is it that the western governments are beginning to look very like the repressive regimes of history? what is happening before our very eyes?....if you listen to Germans speaking they will tell you how the gestapo came in little by little, one step at a time...then suddenly they were in total control.

China and Russia have concluded the biggest economic trade agreement in history, they have not yet agreed to ditch the dollar...they WILL and that will mean war if NATO does not find a pretext before to stop it.

They are poking the Russian bear, Putin is very smart.

The world is sleepwalking into war as they did a century ago.

99lamb

My reply was lost, I am angry that there is an almost total blackout of news about the Ukraine, East Ukraine is being pommelled.

People laugh at conspiracy, but what is it if every single news outlet just spout propaganda, the official government line and close out all news when told to do so?

How is it that the western governments are beginning to look very like the repressive regimes of history? what is happening before our very eyes?....if you listen to Germans speaking they will tell you how the gestapo came in little by little, one step at a time...then suddenly they were in total control.

China and Russia have concluded the biggest economic trade agreement in history, they have not yet agreed to ditch the dollar...they WILL and that will mean war if NATO does not find a pretext before to stop it.

The world is sleepwalking into war as they did a century ago

Here is further information concerning the weakening of the dollar and the transition from the currency of trade ($) to alliances that do not include the dollar.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...-chinarussia-complete-currency-swap-agreement

Does anyone think that the U.S. will not suffer drastic economic consequences from this action?
With a debt that is out of control the U.S. will have no choice but to ....scrap the dollar, maybe or curtail its involvement in world military political affairs, allowing the Communists greater flexibility to pursue their global agenda, oh wait there aren't Communists anymore...:doh:

GFR7

[. . . ]

The world is sleepwalking into war as they did a century ago.
I agree more and more with this statement.