Koban/Resurrected Is One of the Funniest People On This Forum

1PeaceMaker

We are now in the 21st century. It seems, though, that many of TOL's male members are still hankering for the Old Testament rule by Law?

Why single out the male extremists? It risks sounding biased against the opposite sex. I'm sure plenty of females are on their side.

Just as I wouldn't color them white or black, I don't think it's right to color them male.

1PeaceMaker

From the standpoint of "marriage is suppose to be a commitment between TWO people". I am sorry you don't agree with that.

Who made that rule?

Monogamy is the only way for certain people. But why be biased against different loving relationships that fall outside the norm? You aren't anti-homosexual relationships, are you?

Why be anti-polyamory? Who's the victim, from a secular standpoint?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Who made that rule?

Monogamy is the only way for certain people. But why be biased against different loving relationships that fall outside the norm? You aren't anti-homosexual relationships, are you?

she's attempting to hold us to a standard that she doesn't believe

she is wicked and evil

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
From the standpoint of "marriage is suppose to be a commitment between TWO people". I am sorry you don't agree with that.

Who made that rule?

Jesus made that rule, see Matthew chapter 19 and he references creation in genesis as being Gods intent as far as marriage is concerned and He even says 2, not many, is your husband hankering for another wife or something so you all can have even more kids even faster?

Why would you not want Gods intent while you try to tell us Gods intent on how many kids we should have, you are all over the map.

bybee

Why single out the male extremists? It risks sounding biased against the opposite sex. I'm sure plenty of females are on their side.

Just as I wouldn't color them white or black, I don't think it's right to color them male.

You are most certainly free to color as you please.

1PeaceMaker

is your husband hankering for another wife or something

Not at all. Both of us feel like we can't imagine that sort of thing in our lives. It would require an alien makeup that some people seem to have, and I've never judged anyone over it. It's about Matthew 7:12, a key teaching of Jesus.

Why would you not want Gods intent

Did you notice the context of my question to Rusha? The question is for her to answer, unless you care to give a secular answer.

while you try to tell us Gods intent on how many kids we should have.

Don't be a lying liar from Liartown, Miss "Angel for Truth."

If you read how my "does God approve of large families thread went you would know that I don't believe all families are meant to be big. It's not up to you or me, but God.

I've repeatedly stated that I think it's arrogant to think the job of deciding family size is actually for humans to control.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
nope

she's wicked and evil for turning her back on God and embracing satan

Uh huh. So you say. We know this is such an issue for you by virtue of the company you keep.

On my worst day, I am a saint compared to you and a couple of your cheerleaders.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Not at all. Both of us feel like we can't imagine that sort of thing in our lives. It would require an alien makeup that some people seem to have, and I've never judged anyone over it. It's about Matthew 7:12, a key teaching of Jesus.

You should be judging those inside the church:

1 Corinthians 5:12 It isn't my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your responsibility to judge those inside the church who are sinning.

Did you notice the context of my question to Rusha? The question is for her to answer, unless you care to give a secular answer.
she pointed to you to the answer, if you are too lazy to look it up, thats your problem.

Don't be a lying liar from Liartown, Miss "Angel for Truth."

If you read how my "does God approve of large families thread went you would know that I don't believe all families are meant to be big. It's not up to you or me, but God.

I've repeatedly stated that I think it's arrogant to think the job of deciding family size is actually for humans to control.

Im a liar and you have a whole thread telling people they have should have kids till their body wears out? You are a laughingstock.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

1 Corinthians 5:12 It isn't my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your responsibility to judge those inside the church who are sinning.

she pointed to you to the answer, if you are too lazy to look it up, thats your problem.

Im a liar and you have a whole thread telling people they have should have kids till their body wears out? You are a laughingstock.

:thumb:

bybee

Amen Sister!

1PeaceMaker

I'm not judging her. I'm asking her where her secular standard for monogamy comes from.