good morning breakfast clubbers

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good morning all! I'm having coffee and thankful to be inside a nice warm home. It's -8F with wind chill warnings.
Brrr!

Stay safe and warm inside, bybee!

It's very cold 'round here as well but not that bad. :shocked:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's very cool here this morning (in the 50s) but there's a fantastic clear sky and the sun is already heating things up. We'll be in the 60s by noonish an the upper 70s by tomorrow.

:D Morning. You Cali friends mind your driving on wet roads and watch for mudslides. Looks like you're getting ketchup bottle rain fall this year. Nothing....nothing....a spatter....a dribble....BAAAAAAM! all over your fries. :plain: I mean lives.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's very cool here this morning (in the 50s) but there's a fantastic clear sky and the sun is already heating things up. We'll be in the 60s by noonish an the upper 70s by tomorrow.

:D Morning. You Cali friends mind your driving on wet roads and watch for mudslides. Looks like you're getting ketchup bottle rain fall this year. Nothing....nothing....a spatter....a dribble....BAAAAAAM! all over your fries. :plain: I mean lives.

You have sucha way with words.. :plain:

Good morning all. :wave:

waiting

Good morning brother :)
w.png

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

Pnevma

Good Mornin’ from Sunny England.
Yes, there is sunshine, and it isn’t raining.

<Posting quickly before the situation changes>

4wings

MORNIN'

clubbers & clubberettes !

well, we made it through another one,
this is a blessing.

may the River of Life, called experience,
teach us patience, truth, and love.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

:)

We've gotten a good bit of much-needed rain with a lot of really strong wind. What we need is a lot of snow in the Sierras and we did get a good snowfall but still not nearly enough so here's hoping for some spring storms. The watershed from the Sierras supplies about a third of the water for the state.