LAZY AFTERNOON IS ONE ANGRY KIND OF POSTER!

glorydaz

How in the world do you think you serve Jesus when you say we do not have to obey?

Yes, I see how subtle satan is....he speaks through you. We HAVE TO believe to be saved. Not this shuddering stuttering "belief" you have, but a complete and total trust in the living God to save and keep us IN SPITE of our own weaknesses and faults. A belief that God is ABLE TO PERFORM what man can NEVER perform. Confidence in HIM rather than that self-god you are so fond of promoting.

God's Truth

Yes, I see how subtle satan is....he speaks through you. We HAVE TO believe to be saved. Not this shuddering stuttering "belief" you have, but a complete and total trust in the living God to save and keep us IN SPITE of our own weaknesses and faults. A belief that God is ABLE TO PERFORM what man can NEVER perform. Confidence in HIM rather than that self-god you are so fond of promoting.

I say exactly what Jesus says, and you say it is Satan.

"Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says."

Do you know who says that?

"(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified."

"He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.""

Why do you go against God's word? Why do you say, "No, we do not have to do anything"? Why do you say, "That is false belief to say we must obey”? Why do you tell Jesus, "No, I am not blessed for obeying what I hear”? Why do you tell Jesus, "I do not have to obey I only have to believe".

Please, think about it. Tell me, why do you say those things to Jesus?

glorydaz

I have died once, and live through Jesus, not by merely hearing, but by doing. I am not deceived I am blessed.

No, you have not been crucified with Christ....you have deceived yourself into thinking you are. Had you been, you would understand spiritual things, and you don't. You refuse all instruction. You remain unteachable, and without any spiritual discernment. Satan has told you, and you believed him, that you were saved because you obeyed "everything" you thought Jesus said while He was here on earth preaching the LAW.

"Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says."

"(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified."

Yep, Paul said it and you clearly don't understand what he was saying.

The "doers of the law shall be justified." Since there was only ONE that kept the whole law of God....you are not a "doer". It was by the OBEDIENCE OF ONE that many are justified. There is no way you can ever be justified in the eyes of Almighty God except by having His righteousness accounted to you when you BELIEVE.

"He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.""

Of course, and even better, I understand why Jesus preached the Law while here on earth. It was to show men that they can NEVER be perfect as God is perfect. It was to bring the pharisee to his knees like it did the publican. You are the pharisee who thanks God that he is not like other men. :chuckle:

Paul preached Christ is the end of the law for righteousness, and you dont' get that part, do you? It's the Gospel (word of God) that we HEAR AND BELIEVE. You simply refuse to believe that righteousness does NOT come from keeping commandments, but by believing UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Why do you go against God's word? Why do you say, "No, we do not have to do anything"? Why do you say, "That is false belief to say we must obey”? Why do you tell Jesus, "No, I am not blessed for obeying what I hear”? Why do you tell Jesus, "I do not have to obey I only have to believe".

Please, think about it. Tell me, why do you say those things to Jesus?

You need to think about putting quotes around words when they come from your own understanding instead of my posts. :loser:

If you really believed God, you would know what Paul said is true. That Christ is the END OF THE LAW FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS for all who believe. Until you address that issue, you will continue to show everyone just how foolish you are.....put as many quotes up as you like. It only proves you are a LIAR without understanding.

glorydaz

Workers believe that if someone has placed their faith in, Christ alone
and not their personal works then, that person thinks they have a
license to sin! That's a ridiculous conclusion!

It's why workers have to hide their sins. Like asking the mods to remove the proof of their lies....dragging out that can of whitewash and repainting themselves with that instead of having faith in the blood of our Lord and Saviour.

God's Truth

No, you have not been crucified with Christ....you have deceived yourself into thinking you are. Had you been, you would understand spiritual things, and you don't. You refuse all instruction. You remain unteachable, and without any spiritual discernment. Satan has told you, and you believed him, that you were saved because you obeyed "everything" you thought Jesus said while He was here on earth preaching the LAW.
You have described yourself exactly.
Yep, Paul said it and you clearly don't understand what he was saying.

The "doers of the law shall be justified." Since there was only ONE that kept the whole law of God....you are not a "doer".
You are not telling the truth about what Paul said. Paul says DOERS that is plural.
It was by the OBEDIENCE OF ONE that many are justified. There is no way you can ever be justified in the eyes of Almighty God except by having His righteousness accounted to you when you BELIEVE.
You base your false beliefs an scriptures that you have changed.
Admit right now that you changed Paul’s words. Admit that you said doer and not doers.
Of course, and even better, I understand why Jesus preached the Law while here on earth.
So then, you are saying that Satan spoke through Jesus. You should fear.
I say exactly what Jesus says, and you say Satan is speaking through me. That means you believe what Jesus says is really from the devil.

Jesus did NOT USED TO SPEAK THINGS THAT THE DEVIL NOW DOES!
It was to show men that they can NEVER be perfect as God is perfect.
You say Jesus did not mean what he said!
Satan is speaking through you, for you say exactly what Satan says…”Did God really say ___?” See Genesis 3:1.
It was to bring the pharisee to his knees like it did the publican. You are the pharisee who thanks God that he is not like other men.
You are the Pharisee who says I do not sin. Watch, I will prove it to you. Glorydaz, do you ever sin?
Jesus said the Pharisees do NOT do what they tell others to do. The Pharisees and the teachers of the law are also the only ones did NOT repent of their sins.
You are like the Pharisees; for you say, we do not have to repent of our sins to be saved.
Paul preached Christ is the end of the law for righteousness, and you dont' get that part, do you?
I have explained this to you many times.
Paul is not saying Christ is the end of obeying God. That is insanity to keep saying that Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to mean Christ is the end for obeying God.
It's the Gospel (word of God) that we HEAR AND BELIEVE. You simply refuse to believe that righteousness does NOT come from keeping commandments, but by believing UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS.
We have to hear and believe what the scriptures say, and the scriptures say to believe and obey.
You need to think about putting quotes around words when they come from your own understanding instead of my posts.
I can put quotes anytime I want to put quotes. Only someone who twists what is written would complain about it.

If you do not say those things, and have never said those things, then tell us all right now that we have to obey Jesus.

If you really believed God, you would know what Paul said is true. That Christ is the END OF THE LAW FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS for all who believe. Until you address that issue, you will continue to show everyone just how foolish you are.....put as many quotes up as you like. It only proves you are a LIAR without understanding.

I am trying so much to help you. There are people who want God’s Truth, but you hinder them by preaching your falseness. I feel sorry for those you have taught, if they have believed your false gospel.

God's Truth

It's why workers have to hide their sins. Like asking the mods to remove the proof of their lies....dragging out that can of whitewash and repainting themselves with that instead of having faith in the blood of our Lord and Saviour.

You should be more careful about what you say others say. Show one time ever where I said we do not have to have faith in the blood of Jesus.

You know you cannot show where anyone says that. You know you made that up.

Listen, I will show you for what you are.

Everyone and anyone, have faith in the shed blood of Jesus. He will clean you off all your sins.

glorydaz

You have described yourself exactly.

:blabla: :blabla: :blabla:

You are not telling the truth about what Paul said. Paul says DOERS that is plural.

You base your false beliefs an scriptures that you have changed.
Admit right now that you changed Paul’s words. Admit that you said doer and not doers.

Oh foolish GT. Can't you read? Sin is the reason no man can be justified....with or without the law. :nono:

Romans 2:11-13
For there is no respect of persons with God. For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.​

So then, you are saying that Satan spoke through Jesus. You should fear.
I say exactly what Jesus says, and you say Satan is speaking through me. That means you believe what Jesus says is really from the devil.

Jesus did NOT USED TO SPEAK THINGS THAT THE DEVIL NOW DOES!

You say Jesus did not mean what he said!
Satan is speaking through you, for you say exactly what Satan says…”Did God really say ___?” See Genesis 3:1.

The rest of your post is just way too stupid to even take the time to answer.

I can put quotes anytime I want to put quotes. Only someone who twists what is written would complain about it.

If you do not say those things, and have never said those things, then tell us all right now that we have to obey Jesus.

Cool. :thumb:

You said, "I'm a hypocrite and I know it." You said, "I have to keep buying cans of whitewash so you guys won't know what a fool I am." You said, "I fall for evey lie satan whispers in my ear." You say, "If I keep telling the same lies, I know someone will believe me."

We do not HAVE to obey Jesus to be saved. We have to believe to be saved. Believing is the OBEDIENCE OF FAITH. Which, of course, is way too hard for the natural man you are to even begin to comprehend.

I am trying so much to help you. There are people who want God’s Truth, but you hinder them by preaching your falseness. I feel sorry for those you have taught, if they have believed your false gospel.

I feel sorry for your daughter who has a mother without a heart, but a good strong pointing finger to warn her to obey everything if she wants God to love her.

MarkA

You have a remarkable way of reading things into other people's words!

it's called sarcasm,

I left an explanation what it was in another thread so you wouldn't be caught off gard....

aw well, best laid plans and all that jazz...

see it's funny because you aren't open to the possibility it was something you did, and you aren't humble in the slightest....

that's what makes it sooooo funny! :chuckle:

and your basically a hypocrite for saying someone else is an angry poster when you yourself cannot help yourself from giving people you are angry with neg reps...

you are a classic example of someone who can dish it out but can't take it.

aw nevermind....beam me up scotty there is no intelligent life here! :rapture:

glorydaz

I am participating in a thread,

it's not a conversation between LA and GM.

not that hard to figure out lady.:chuckle:

did you leave your brain in your other pair of shoes?

I see you're kind of a mix between Meshak and God's unTruth.

Both ignorant and evil. That's quite a combination ya got going on. :thumb:

glorydaz

it's called sarcasm,

I left an explanation what it was in another thread so you wouldn't be caught off gard....

see it's funny because you aren't open to the possibility it was something you did, and you aren't humble in the slightest....

and your basically a hypocrite for saying someone else is an angry poster when you yourself cannot help yourself from giving people you are angry with neg reps...

And like all those in the flesh, you see anger in everyone because you know YOU would be angry. It's called projection. ;)

God's Truth

blah blah blah
Same to you but more of it.

Oh foolish GT. Can't you read? Sin is the reason no man can be justified....with or without the law.

You lied about what Paul said, and you act as if it were nothing. Paul did not say DOER, he said DOERS. You change the gospel.

Romans 2:11-13
For there is no respect of persons with God. For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
That scripture rebukes you and you are set a fire.
That scripture says to obey.
The rest of your post is just way too stupid to even take the time to answer.
Keep being ignorant. You are ensnared for a reason, and the reason is good enough for me.
Cool.

You said, "I'm a hypocrite and I know it." You said, "I have to keep buying cans of whitewash so you guys won't know what a fool I am." You said, "I fall for evey lie satan whispers in my ear." You say, "If I keep telling the same lies, I know someone will believe me."

We do not HAVE to obey Jesus to be saved. We have to believe to be saved. Believing is the OBEDIENCE OF FAITH. Which, of course, is way too hard for the natural man you are to even begin to comprehend.
It seems as if there is no hope for you.

I feel sorry for your daughter who has a mother without a heart, but a good strong pointing finger to warn her to obey everything if she wants God to love her.
What else would you, a daughter of Satan say?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
it's called sarcasm,

Your ignorance puts a smile on me face and a gleam in me eye!