Knight's pick 05-16-2011

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm a day late but Nori says exactly what needed to be said to Trad who really needs to get over himself and grow up.
There is no positive note. My day has been wasted. My week is ruined. I am just seething at this point.

I'll have to return to work and say: "Eh, I didn't go. It was canceled." My coworkers will be disappointed. I'll be embarrased.

And I won't go with my grandparents tomorrow. I've already wasted a day. What if my grandfather drives? And even if he doesn't, I'll have it in the back of my mind that maybe, just maybe, they're wanting to go just so that I won't be angry with them.

I am furious.

My grandmother is a weak, gutless worm.

My grandfather is a stubborn idiot.

I can't even stand to look at them right now.

Your grandparents need to kick you out of the house and make you grow up.

Be a man, Trad! When people live as long as your grandparents have, they deserve your respect. From everything you've ever posted about your relationship with your family, they've pretty much given and given and given when it comes to you. You've done nothing but push them down. You're ridiculous. You are not doing your grandparents any favors. They are doing you a huge favor by allowing you to live in their house and pay for everything you need.

I'm glad I don't live closer to you, boy! I'd love to smack you in the face if I heard the things you've told us you say to your grandparents.
:first:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you, Knight. I may be taking out my frustration with J a little on Trad. But, I don't think I've ever seen him say anything good about his grandparents until he thought they were going to foot the bill for him to go to Branson with them.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm a day late but Nori says exactly what needed to be said to Trad who really needs to get over himself and grow up.:first:

Yes :first: and :thumb:

Trad's words will be words of regret and may come back to haunt Trad.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yup. I really like what she has been posting in that thread.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks, guys! Trad just got me missing my grandparents again after many years without them. I can't believe how ungrateful he is.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He's an ungrateful stooge. Someone needs to turn him over their knee and give him a good paddling.