Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
If you read judgment in my post I offer you the sincerest of apologies and ask God's forgiveness because only Yeshua has the right to judgment. If, however, you feel conviction from my post, that is not my doing and I can not apologize for it...nor will I.

Or she's on medication

Duh

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you read judgment in my post I offer you the sincerest of apologies and ask God's forgiveness because only Yeshua has the right to judgment. If, however, you feel conviction from my post, that is not my doing and I can not apologize for it...nor will I.

I feel your judgematalism in your comment.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am very sorry. You are my Sister in Yeshua. Despite our doctrinal differences, I will not abandon you to anyone but Ruach HaKodesh.

It is ok to judge if that's how you feel. I just don't agree with your assessment of me.

Jesus commands us to judge righteously. We should not judge hypocritically.

blessings.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The fruit farm.......

The fruit farm.......

Haha
Add your name to the list if you deny the deity of Messiah!

Its kinda like oranges and apples on the grocery list :crackup:

There are such a variety of apples and oranges, it just depends on which 'brand' you choose to 'buy'.

pj

IMJerusha

It is ok to judge if that's how you feel. I just don't agree with your assessment of me.

Jesus commands us to judge righteously. We should not judge hypocritically.

blessings.

Oh no, it's not okay. We can't trust our worldly feelings. I don't know where you learned that it's okay to judge one another. Judgment belongs solely to Yeshua. We are to have, as a gift of the Ruach, discernment, what you call righteous judgment, but we do not have the right to damage the Body for the sake of doctrines. 1 Corinthians 13 is very clear about that. And we damage ourselves when we damage the Body.

Our battle is against evil, not each other.

IMJerusha

I'm pretty asexual, actually. But technically, a lesbian. I suppose Jesus has a problem with that.

Yes, I won't pull any punches, there's an enormous problem with that according to Scripture. We have a Brother here who has been where you are, or where you have been if you are no longer acting on your sexual impulses. His name is Michael Cadry and he has a heart for the Lord so he abstains. I would suggest you seek him out and give him the opportunity to tell you what Yeshua has done for him. I know he would love to hear from you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh no, it's not okay. We can't trust our worldly feelings. I don't know where you learned that it's okay to judge one another.
]

You are denying that Jesus you judge righteously?

I can detect clearly that you are being enabler of wicked deeds at Jesus' expense.

I will bring the verse for you.

BTW, it is serious offense if we judge hypocritically and unjustly. I don't come here to post if I am not convicted to tell the world if I am not sure.

IMJerusha

]

You are denying that Jesus you judge righteously?

I can detect clearly that you are being enabler of wicked deeds at Jesus' expense.

I will bring the verse for you.

Meshak, l am not denying the gifts of the Ruach nor am I enabling wicked deeds at Yeshua's expense. I've got a lot of patience but Sister, you try it at every turn. No wonder you've got this place stirred up like a hornet's nest. Would you please think about what you're going to post before you post it? Your words are accusatory and they have no need to be. "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

IMJerusha

BTW, it is serious offense if we judge hypocritically and unjustly. I don't come here to post if I am not convicted to tell the world if I am not sure.

Agreed, so perhaps you should think before you post?... and I do not mean that unkindly. The Ruach is not an accuser of the Body so we should not do that.

IMJerusha

This is getting rich

2 Corinthians 8:9 "For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich."

Glad we're on the right track in your estimation. :wave: