Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
RSR's List of Creation Science Predictions

This is the show from Friday February 21st, 2014

Summary:

CALL IN TO Real Science Radio: Wednesday, Feb. 26th,
the guys will be in studio starting at 6:15 p.m. Mountain Time.
Just call 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278) to either ask a question
or to comment on Bill Nye, Ken Ham, or the RSR debate analysis.

* Bob Enyart and Fred Williams List Science Predictions: RSR takes on Bill Nye's challenge and lists the many predictions that the guys have made over the years. For decades, leading creationists have published uncanny predictions that have since been confirmed. On today's program, and as listed below, Bob and Fred discuss their own:
- general science predictions
- dinosaur soft tissue predictions
- psychological predictions, our
- favorite scientist's predictions, and our own RSR
- confirmed RSR predictions!

Our confirmed Real Science Radio predictions have specifically contradicted the widespread and fundamental expectations of the big-bang and evolutionary camps, making them especially telling regarding the battle of the materialist and biblical worldviews.

* General Science Predictions: Here are some of the general predictions from Real Science Radio:
- A systematic assessment of mutations in fossils will show far fewer mutations as compared to today.
- Evolutionists will never discover insects that have (for ex.) hearing, that previously had no ears.
- Uncontaminated and non-radioactive amber, even allegedly from 300 Mya, will have significant Carbon 14.
- The evolutionary assumption that sponges must have the ultimate stem cells will never be validated.
- Research will show a genetic bottleneck in history of four mitochondrial DNA lineages (four women).
- The Russians will find that their 2-mile deep bore hole into Lake Vostok in Antarctica will provide unexpected evidence that seems to contradict their belief that it has been sealed off by ice from the surface for 20 millions years.
- Asteroids will be shown to have debris fields orbiting them.
- Impactors that hit the near side of the Moon have hit with more force than those that hit the far side.
- The rocking (as it appears from Earth) of the near side of the Moon is slowing, but not discernibly only over millions of years as expected by the evolutionary time frame, but far more rapidly, as will be confirmed by photographic records, not over eons but over decades (prediction added Sept. 1, 2013). See more on this prediction at rsr.org/paricutin-volcano#libration.
- By 2020 (just to put a date on it), powerful and less disputed evidence of biological matter scattered in the solar system will be added to the currently existing apparent evidence which includes apparent cellulose (Hoyle, Wickramasinghe, et al. in Nature, etc.), diatom apparently collected at high altitude from a meteor shower, left-handed amino acids, apparent dormant bacteria, and long-chained organic material (in Nature). The fountains of the great deep expelled this matter from Earth.

* Dinosaur Soft Tissue Predictions: Regarding soft tissue and other original biological material from dinosaur-layer (and deeper) strata, here are half-a-dozen Real Science Radio predictions including that:
- Original dinosaur soft tissue, etc., will be found largely independent of the claimed age of the fossil.
- For now, dinosaur soft tissue will be found not only in rare circumstances, but rather easily, i.e., when looked for.
- Biological material will be found independent not only of alleged age (whether tens of thousands or hundreds of millions of years old), but also significantly independent of the specimen's environment, that is, whether preserved by mummification or encased in amber, sandstone, marine sediments, etc. (Ice, of course, would do much better.)
- Even endogenous dinosaur soft tissue will have 14C (whenever tested for), arguing strongly against contamination.
- Unracemized (i.e., mostly left-handed) amino acids will be found extensively (whenever tested for) in dino tissue.
- Evolutionists presuming that dino soft tissue lasts indefinitely will be surprised to find it decreasingly discoverable in the 2020s, 2030s, 2040s, etc.
- An awareness will set in that just as evolutionary assumptions led to the lost decades of dismissing function for a majority of our genome, and for dismissing exploration of function in vestigial organs, also, a century of lost opportunity has passed during which vast quantities of otherwise discoverable biological material has disappeared forever, all because Darwinism led scientists to believe it was ridiculous even to look for it (just as they now claim it is ridiculous to carbon date diamonds, etc.).
- The exact same specimens will be claimed to be both contaminated and uncontaminated. Where amino acid and radiocarbon testing is done on soft tissue, evolutionists will claim that (allegedly old) uncontaminated soft tissue is simultaneously contaminated by (short-lived) Carbon 14 and left-handed amino acids. The lack of contamination that enables the identification of original tissue is confirmed (by genetic sequencing, immunological tests, etc.) whereas the (allegation of) contamination of short-lived radiocarbon and non-racemized acids is usually not confirmed but only assumed. Evolutionists are thereby alleging that complex biological molecules endure not only with the randomizing effects of molecular motion, changes in temperature, etc., for 68M, 80M, 150M, 190M, 350M years, and more, but also multiple processes of contamination which (allegedly) include the introduction of left-handed amino acids and modern carbon.
- Mary Schweitzer will be widely shown to be wrong in her published claim that biological iron is the preservative that enables soft tissue to survive for millions of years. This will be falsified by the realization that many specimens of recovered soft tissue are not associated with heavy deposits of biological iron.

* Psychological Predictions: Human beings are mentally degenerating, making this a risky RSR venture, however:
- The frequency of claims of observed alien spaceships will diminish proportionately with the prevalence of video-capable cell phones. (Some aliens traveled thousands of light years to get here, to make crop circles, and then leave. :)
- Fifty years after anatomists showed that the human eye is not wired backwards, evolutionists will still claim it is.
- Richard Dawkins will never withdraw, nor ever repeat, his claim made out of evolutionary bias that the human eye was poorly designed because it was wired backwards.
- Governments will significantly reduce the budgets for fundamental scientific research over the next twenty years because their philosophical goal has been to affirm methodological naturalism, and with that backfiring, and creationists celebrating discovery after discovery, they'll conclude that they are not getting their money's worth.

* Real Science Radio's Confirmed Predictions: Aside from our other non-science predictions, here are our confirmed RSR predictions:
- 1995 prediction: that the Hubble Deep Field images of distant galaxies would look basically like nearby galaxies
- 1998 prediction: to Eugenie Scott that it was wrong for anti-creationists like her to characterize DNA as Junk
- 2004 prediction: to the former president of the Environ. & Eng. Geophysical Society about earthquake risk estimates
- 2007 prediction: vindicated that evolutionists would ignore the greatest paleontological discovery ever made
- 2012 prediction: very little of a lengthy, acclaimed book on eye evolution will actually be about how eyes evolve
- 2012 prediction: a virtual laboratory experiment, alleged 15-millions in the making, dashed the hopes of Darwinists everywhere when Antarctica's isolated 2-mile deep Lake Vostok revealed thousands of modern species that "usually live in ocean or lake sediments", said Bowling Green State University biology professor Scott Rogers. On the air in 2012, Real Science Radio's Bob Enyart and Fred Williams confidentally predicted that evolutionists would not find 15 million years worth of evolution in Lake Vostok.

* Our Favorite Scientist's Predictions
: See the many predictions, including ones already fulfilled, by Real Science Radio's favorite scientist, including:
- pooled water under mountains (confirmed)
- many fossilized whales at the base of Andes
- Earth is shrinking
- granite layer deep under Pacific floor
- sequence of ages wrong for Hawaiian islands
- Grand Canyon’s inner gorge is a tension crack
- no fossils, coal, or strata below frozen mammoths
- salt on Mars (confirmed)
- mass of solar system heavier than expected
- excess heavy hydrogen in very deep water
- Oort cloud does not exist
- no incoming hyperbolic comets
- asteroids are flying rock piles (confirmed)
- rapidly spinning asteroids are well-rounded
- asteroid rocks are magnetized
- water is inside large asteroids
- little radioactivity on Moon, Mars
- carbon-14 in “old” bones (confirmed)

* Obvious Implications of Young Earth Creationism: Whether or not any creation scientist ever got around to framing these as predictions, here are a few obvious implications of biblical creationism.
- In a big picture and sweeping manner, genetic sequences will not adhere to the tree of life concept.
- Genesis taken literally predicts unexpected worldwide Y-chromosome and mitochondrial DNA similarity.
- Astronomy discoveries will not generally fulfill predictions of the Big Bang.

* RSR's LIST Shows 2014 Schedule: We hope you enjoy our tradition of updating the great information in the following lists. The links are to the latest versions of these programs, whether from last year or this year:
January: List of Not So Old Things
Feb. List of Real Science Radio Predictions
March: List of Evidence Against the Big Bang
April: List of the Missing Transitional Fossils (email your favorite example to bob@realscienceradio.com)
May: List of Peer-reviewed Dino Soft Tissue Papers
July: List of Answers to Hydroplate Objections
Aug: List of Scholars Doubting Darwin & the Big Bang
Sept: List of the Fine Tuning of Creation
Oct: List of Carbon 14 Everywhere it Shouldn't Be
Nov: List of Genomes that Just Don't Fit
Dec: List of Fresh Fossils

Today’s Resource: Get the fabulous Carl Werner DVD Evolution: The Grand Experiment! in which Dr. Werner evaluates a major prediction of evolution. You'll also love the great sequel: Living Fossils! And have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? Check out especially Walt Brown’s In the Beginning and Bob’s interviews with this great scientist in our Hydroplate Theory On the Air series of radio programs! You’ll also love Ray Comfort's Evolution vs. God. Millions believe that Darwinian evolution is a scientific fact. This DVD shows it is unscientific, by interviewing evolutionary scientists from UCLA and USC, as well as biology majors. Hear expert testimony from leading evolutionary scientists at some of the world's top universities. Consider also Guillermo Gonzalez’ Privileged Planet (clip), and Illustra Media’s Unlocking the Mystery of Life (clip), and for your children or grandchildren, the superb kids' radio programming, Jonathan Park: The Adventure Begins!

DavisBJ

* Real Science Radio's Confirmed Predictions: … here are our confirmed RSR predictions:
- 1995 prediction: that the Hubble Deep Field images of distant galaxies would look basically like nearby galaxies

I may have overlooked it, but I am not aware that Enyart ever responded to a detailed Opening Post from years ago showing that his claim about the Hubble Deep Field was based on an abysmal level of ignorance on Bob’s part. But here again it is being listed as one of the victories Bob has had over the science community. Even a modicum of honesty on Bob’s part would dictate that he either show that indeed he was correct in his original claim, or withdraw this Hubble Deep Field claim.

When I followed one of the links embedded in Bob’s claim, it lead directly to an advertisement listing a DVD with classic Bob Enyart Live programs from 1995 (when he originally made the Hubble claim). I presume that claim is one of the programs selected for inclusion on the disk.

I can’t help but get the impression that there is a financial incentive for Bob to keep using this Hubble claim, since it plays well to most people who don’t know much about the HDF. As long as it helps make money, and almost none of his customers know better, I expect Bob will continue to choose money over honesty.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The cover of Science News has a strange cartoon explained on the inside in an article by Ron Cowen:

Imagine peering into a nursery and seeing, among the cooing babies, a few that look like grown men. That’s the startling situation that astronomers have stumbled upon as they’ve looked deep into space and thus back to a time when newborn galaxies filled the cosmos. Some of these babies have turned out to be nearly as massive as the Milky Way and other galactic geezers that have taken billions of years to form. Despite being only about 800 million years old, some of the infants are chock-full of old stars.

The implications of this finding should be obvious to anyone with half a brain who is not hopelessly dogmatically attached to current theories: astronomers don't really have a valid theory that tells them how old a galaxy is.

Ah, Bob B. I miss him. :(

DavisBJ

Stripe, do you know what Enyart’s claim was – the one from 1995 that he is claiming he was right on?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I guess that because evolutionists cannot read, they think nobody can. :idunno:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Evolutionists love to talk about anything but the topic at hand. Anything.

They will even talk about talking about the topic instead of talking about the topic. :chuckle:

Last edited:

DavisBJ

You should reread the OP, and ponder the meaning of each word as you come across it.
I read the OP a couple of times before I posted anything in this thread. I just reread it. I don’t see anything in the OP that precludes discussion of one of the items listed there.

I am not certain what to make of Stripe’s avoiding answering my question.

Let me pose the question to you – do you know what claim Bob Enyart made back in 1995 about the Hubble Deep Field?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I read the OP a couple of times before I posted anything in this thread. I just reread it. I don’t see anything in the OP that precludes discussion of one of the items listed there.

I am not certain what to make of Stripe’s avoiding answering my question.

Let me pose the question to you – do you know what claim Bob Enyart made back in 1995 about the Hubble Deep Field?
You are really, really dumb. The prediction to which Bob is referring in said list is detailed within the list, nitwit. It's right there for all of us to see and read. You're a moron.

Lordkalvan

I may have overlooked it, but I am not aware that Enyart ever responded to a detailed Opening Post from years ago showing that his claim about the Hubble Deep Field was based on an abysmal level of ignorance on Bob’s part. But here again it is being listed as one of the victories Bob has had over the science community. Even a modicum of honesty on Bob’s part would dictate that he either show that indeed he was correct in his original claim, or withdraw this Hubble Deep Field claim.

When I followed one of the links embedded in Bob’s claim, it lead directly to an advertisement listing a DVD with classic Bob Enyart Live programs from 1995 (when he originally made the Hubble claim). I presume that claim is one of the programs selected for inclusion on the disk.

I can’t help but get the impression that there is a financial incentive for Bob to keep using this Hubble claim, since it plays well to most people who don’t know much about the HDF. As long as it helps make money, and almost none of his customers know better, I expect Bob will continue to choose money over honesty.
I was interested to note carbon-14 in 'old' bones listed as confirmed as if thus in some way unequivocally proves that fossilised remains from the Jurassic or earlier aren't 'really' tens of millions of years old.

Lordkalvan

You are really, really dumb. The prediction to which Bob is referring in said list is detailed within the list, nitwit. It's right there for all of us to see and read. You're a moron.
I see that since I last encountered your posts little has changed in your abrasive posting manners when replying to anyone you disagree with.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I see that since I last encountered your posts little has changed in your abrasive posting manners when replying to anyone you disagree with.
I disagree with the poster known as Christian Liberty and I don't talk to him like that? The reason I don't is that as wrong as he may be he's not a complete idiot.

And this isn't even about a disagreement; it's about the obvious meaning of Enyart as to which prediction he was referring, as it is explained in the text quoted in the OP for all to see and read, thus DavisBJ is being a twit.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
You should reread the OP, and ponder the meaning of each word as you come across it.

Yes, it's what, 15 words? (that part about Hubble :) )

And it appears that Davis is validating Stripe's generalization, at least in this thread, in that:

"Evolutionists love to talk about anything but the topic at hand. Anything. They will even talk about talking about the topic instead of talking about the topic."

:)