High IQ:

Letsargue

Hay, - you have a High IQ!!! -- Good for You!!!!! – How “Smart” is that??? – ((( “Mensa”, OOOH – “MENSA” ))), -- is the IQ World of Smart People!!!! - Geniuses!!!!!!!!! – What is Your IQ????? – Is your IQ AS HIGH as – ((( Hitler’s )))?????? – Hitler had a Very High IQ!!!! – Einstein had a Very High IQ!!!!! – Bill Gates has a High IQ!!!! --- Most of the fools on TV have high IQs. --- Do all Geniuses have High IQs???? – ((( YES )))!!! --- SOOO, - What is that????? – Just because YOU Have a High IQ, -- You’re SMART????????? – (( OK!! )) ---- Was Hitler Smart???? – Was Einstein Smart, and didn’t ((( KNOW ))) GOD????? – Jimmy Swaggart is Smart, and has a High IQ!! – Is Jimmy’s IQ about the Same as the “Pope’s”???? – They Both must have High IQs!!!!!

All Lost People Have high and Low IQs, and All the Saved People have High and Low IQs.

Christ and Satan have the exact same IQ!!!!!! – They both are Geeeenniuuussssss!!!!

( “MENSA”!!!! ), if you’re one of them, that proves you’re a (( “GENIUS” ))!!!! -- ((( BUT )))!!!!!

Paul – 022514

bybee

Hay, - you have a High IQ!!! -- Good for You!!!!! – How “Smart” is that??? – ((( “Mensa”, OOOH – “MENSA” ))), -- is the IQ World of Smart People!!!! - Geniuses!!!!!!!!! – What is Your IQ????? – Is your IQ AS HIGH as – ((( Hitler’s )))?????? – Hitler had a Very High IQ!!!! – Einstein had a Very High IQ!!!!! – Bill Gates has a High IQ!!!! --- Most of the fools on TV have high IQs. --- Do all Geniuses have High IQs???? – ((( YES )))!!! --- SOOO, - What is that????? – Just because YOU Have a High IQ, -- You’re SMART????????? – (( OK!! )) ---- Was Hitler Smart???? – Was Einstein Smart, and didn’t ((( KNOW ))) GOD????? – Jimmy Swaggart is Smart, and has a High IQ!! – Is Jimmy’s IQ about the Same as the “Pope’s”???? – They Both must have High IQs!!!!!

All Lost People Have high and Low IQs, and All the Saved People have High and Low IQs.

Christ and Satan have the exact same IQ!!!!!! – They both are Geeeenniuuussssss!!!!

( “MENSA”!!!! ), if you’re one of them, that proves you’re a (( “GENIUS” ))!!!! -- ((( BUT )))!!!!!

Paul – 022514

A high IQ is one of God's gifts. It counts for nothing if it doesn't serve the good.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Paul – 022514

Sounds like you are resentful that you aren't as intelligent as some others.

By the way I am in the top 99.99% of the population.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

i suppose that might depend on which population you're talking about, eh? :banana:

chimps_together.jpg

bybee

I was sure of it!
I'm above average but have to work hard for pretty much everything I accomplish. So, one of my gifts is the ability to work hard!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I can honestly say that I am not one of the high IQ people, in fact, I maybe less than the average.

that's why I am so grateful to God and Jesus. I know they love me even though I am not so smart.:)

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I can honestly say that I am not one of the high IQ people, in fact, I maybe less than the average.

that's why I am so grateful to God and Jesus. I know they love me even though I am not so smart.:)

beware the "clever" and "witty" wolves who will prey upon you

bybee

You do all right!

Letsargue

WELL!!! - You Must be Smarter than I AM!!! - SOOOO Prove me Wrong. It should be VERY EASY For you then!!!!

"Jesus is Just a (( "Parable" )) of the Laws of the Universe / God. and Nothing more"!!!

Paul -- 022514