My Greatest Vision!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear staind.,

Hon, don't be troubled. The devil is out there dying to confuse us all and make us misinterpret or have bad communication with each other. I just try to be sure the person I am talking with knows exactly what I'm saying. It's important. Otherwise, you could start a war or something like that. Soon we will not have Satan around as the author of confusion and he will be locked away for 1,000 years. Now won't that be some good times to go through? No, I've never been to bybee's thread 'dangerous/slanderous posters.' Bybee is a dear friend of mine, but I'm sure she's quite able to forgive any thing you could do, so don't worry. We have BIG HEARTS here at this site. Set your heart and mind on Jesus and God, and envision Jesus in your mind the best you can. That will help bring you some inner peace. Then a good deep breath in and out, and relax.

Much Love In Jesus,

Michael

staind.raindrop

Dear staind.,

Hon, don't be troubled. The devil is out there dying to confuse us all and make us misinterpret or have bad communication with each other. I just try to be sure the person I am talking with knows exactly what I'm saying. It's important. Otherwise, you could start a war or something like that. Soon we will not have Satan around as the author of confusion and he will be locked away for 1,000 years. Now won't that be some good times to go through? No, I've never been to bybee's thread 'dangerous/slanderous posters.' Bybee is a dear friend of mine, but I'm sure she's quite able to forgive any thing you could do, so don't worry. We have BIG HEARTS here at this site. Set your heart and mind on Jesus and God, and envision Jesus in your mind the best you can. That will help bring you some inner peace. Then a good deep breath in and out, and relax.

Much Love In Jesus,

Michael

Yes, that's what i'm trying to do... be clear. Except i'm being told that's not what i'm doing, rather that i'm being proud and difficult.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear staind,

I understand you now. See, it just takes a bit of effort. I'm sorry if I misunderstood you earlier, also. Sometimes all of our thoughts are a bit misgiven. (Quoting Led Zeppelin). So you are trying to say my beef should have been with resurrected? It doesn't matter to me any way, because I don't keep things inside pent up. I react, then I weed it out of myself. Make room all the time for the good stuff people do, and don't dwell on the bad. I'm a happier person for it. It works great.

You need a big Hug!! Here's ONE from ME!!

OOOO
Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear resurrected,

Go to Post No. 1, Pg. No. 1 on this thread and read it. It is one of my greatest astounding visions. Now another great vision was a happier one and the Holy Spirit visited me. I will save that for discussion later. One vision at a time.

God's Best For You,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Get Off Your High Horse For Once!!!

Get Off Your High Horse For Once!!!

Whatever you believe about me matters not in the slightest. I've already been judged, condemned, executed, buried and raised again from the dead in Christ. You have no power, no authority, no visions. You are deluded. You are false. By your own words you have been weighed and found wanting according to the Word. Repent of your blasphemies before it's too late for you.

Dear M,

So because of this, you can go and still do whatever you want? Yes, Jesus has reconciled us, but we still have to take account for what we do. That's like you saying you're Jim Jones, killing people with kool-aid, and then saying Jesus reconciled me. You don't know half of what you're talking about. Jesus dying on the cross does not mean that everyone down here has a free-for-all. People can say they believe in Him and that He died on the cross for them, and still go an do awful things, thinking they are off scot-free. Something like what you are trying to do. Anyway my words are for those who are not reconciled yet, whether they believe in Jesus or not. There is a correct way and an incorrect way. I leave it to God to be the judge, tbh.

And Nick M., who am I to be mindful of you? I am not a respecter of persons, either. I respect them, but do not give you credibility just because you ask for it. With the passing of time, God will show me instead whether you deserve/d my respect, or not. It's not looking so good so far.

Out of the three of you, I'd just as soon have staind.raindrop for a friend. At least she is trying to learn and understand, no matter what she decides after she reads my book. Now, I see where she got that picture of the girl holding the crystal ball. No 'resurrected,' I am not impressed by your whim. It's too serious of a matter to make a joke out of it. When Jesus returns, tell your joke to Him. Show God your crystal ball as the result of all of my years of hard work and sacrifice for fighting Satan to get this testimony out to all who deserve it. God tells one or two. And sends them to tell others. He is not going to go tell everyone at once, but in the end, He'll let us all know whether my testimony is truth or not. I have not suffered in vain. Do not think that because Jesus suffered, that I will not. That is a lie. What would God have any good for a man who never suffered. That man would be at a great loss if ever confronted by his adversary.

I've had enough talking with two nit-wits who think they know what's going on, but don't. If Daniel says about the last week of the 70 weeks in the end that we have to make reconciliation for our sins, then whatever. It might be only as easy as to acknowledge them and ask for forgiveness. Jesus has died for an offering for all of our sins. That doesn't mean we can act like animals without reconciliation for those actions.

Don't forget you called me a blasphemer. That is one of the first things you need to be reconciled for, because I am not. Start counting.

Praise God Continually,

Michael

:confused:

:think:

:rapture:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dearest staind.,

You are by far the kinder soul, for saying it first to me. Thanks for giving me a chance!! Much Love Coming Your Way That I Hope Nothing Gets In The Way Of,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

So what I am saying here is what I was told through an angel during my vision, that this woman/whore/beast is really that 'city' (spiritually like Babylon) which reigns over the kings of the earth. And I was told it was Hollywood/L.A. because they taught all of the other cities to acquire certain sins and ways that they depict in their media, movies, books, television, games, etc. that it is okay to fornicate (have sex with someone besides one woman in your lifetime), murder, steal (thief), extort, rape, torture, etc. You have seen all of the actions depicted in the movies and television, and books, and videos, and games, etc. that give other cities ideas to do them. Can't you see what I'm saying here. She (the city/the great whore/See Rev. 17:18) is teaching all of the other cities bad ways. If you can't understand me now, maybe you will understand the Lord later. That's all I can say. There will be a humungous earthquake there and many fires, and a huge localized flood. This was the extent of my vision.

God Help You See,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

Well, just my luck, I am wrong about staind.raindrop. She is showing her true colors now. That's all I have to say for the time being. At least I find out quickly. I'm not the only one who feels this way as I have spoken to others who've had anything to do with her.

God Be With You,

Michael

staind.raindrop

Dear All,

Well, just my luck, I am wrong about staind.raindrop. She is showing her true colors now. That's all I have to say for the time being. At least I find out quickly. I'm not the only one who feels this way as I have spoken to others who've had anything to do with her.

God Be With You,

Michael

That's why he hasn't deleted me.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I haven't deleted you because I try not to put anyone on my ignore list. That's all. I still think you are despicable and mentally troubled, regardless of how well you temporarily hide it.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are having mental troubles. I know of someone else who is complaining about you, but I'm not about to mention her name to you. You don't deserve to even know.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Her word is worth more than yours. I don't want to talk with you anymore. You are not worth my time. By the way, I have removed you from my Friend's List already. I don't put anyone on my ignore list.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not trying to provoke you. Why the threat about my trouble bubble? Have you done something like that before?

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.