ECT Hath God Cast Away His People?

themuzicman

Hi and where is that said by Jesus , during and after the cross ?

It is OBVIOUSLY that the 12 apostles did not sit on 12 Thrones judging Israel , unless you are you believe in PRETERISM !!

Those FUTURE VERBS are there for a reason and they will happen at the END at the Great Tribulation , when Rom 11:26 takes place and then all will see Abraham , Iaasic and Jacob in the same time as Matt 8:11 is written !!

dan p

Why can't they just refer to the future time when the remnant has finally been saved?

themuzicman

Hi and I do believe that is what I wrote in the above post !!

Rom 11:26 has already been 2000 years and counting !!

dan p

Sure, and Israel is still looking for their Messiah, too.

Just because you're looking doesn't mean it hasn't already happened.

Jerry Shugart

Well, you have to consider the context, and what constitutes the nation of Israel, whether it's all the people or not.

Anyone with the least bit of spiritual discernment can understand that these words are not speaking of a "remnant" out of the house of Israel and the house of Judah:

"Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more" (Jer.31:34).

Jerry Shugart

The Israel according to the physical descendants of Abraham are not the children of God Rom 9:8!

Paul was a physical descendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and he was also a child of God.

This is so simple but it is way above your head.

"That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed" (Ro.9:8).​

This is speaking about the physical seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who remained the the flesh because they rejected the gospel which brings spiritual life.

beloved57

Paul was a physical descendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and he was also a child of God.

This is so simple but it is way above your head.
"That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed" (Ro.9:8).​

This is speaking about the physical seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who remained the the flesh because they rejected the gospel which brings spiritual life.

I already explained. ethnic jews as individuals, along with any other ethnicity can be saved under the Abrahamic Covenant Gen 12:3

[FONT=&quot]And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Acts 3:25

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Gal 3:8

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Now arent ethnic jews part of the all the kindreds of the earth ? Sure. So they can be saved like any other ethnicity individual can !
[/FONT]

beloved57

You are talking out of both sides of your mouth because at another place you said:

The physical descendants Israel of Abraham are not the Children of God; Just like the physical descendants of the Egyptians are not the Children of God, however, Egyptian individuals can can be saved through Grace, so can jewish individuals, or japanese individuals. Your understanding is very shallow !

themuzicman

Hi and here is your chance , to show HOW that can be done ??

dan p

How what can be done? That the remnant is saved? Those who are given mercy in Israel have the opportunity to believe. In this way (the remnant), all Israel is saved. QED

themuzicman

Anyone with the least bit of spiritual discernment can understand that these words are not speaking of a "remnant" out of the house of Israel and the house of Judah:

"Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more" (Jer.31:34).

Nice to know you think Paul didn't have any spiritual discernment.

Again, you keep citing the prophecy and ignoring Paul's explanation of how it works out in the end. And Jesus' explanation. And Peter's explanation.

DAN P

How what can be done? That the remnant is saved? Those who are given mercy in Israel have the opportunity to believe. In this way (the remnant), all Israel is saved. QED

Hi and in Lukr 12:32 and reads , Fear not little flock , as it is your FATHER'SGOOD pleasure to give you the KINGDOM !!

So , where is that KINGDOM ??

Who will live in that KINGDOM ??

Just so that you will not get LOST , the context is Israel !!

dan p

beloved57

Hi and in Lukr 12:32 and reads , Fear not little flock , as it is your FATHER'SGOOD pleasure to give you the KINGDOM !!

dan p

Hi The little flock is the Church, the Flock of God Acts 20:28

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

DAN P

Hi The little flock is the Church, the Flock of God Acts 20:28

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Hi and you say that the word CHURCH means a christian church , like TODAY ??

dan p

themuzicman

dan p

Yes, the remnant

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The following reference to the house of Israel and the house of judah is evidently speaking of the natural seed of Abraham, isaac and Jacob:

"And I will bring them (Israel), and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing...In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you"
(Zech.8:8,13,23).​

It is the natural seed of Israel who could be said to have been a curse among the heathen. And it will be the same Israel who will be a blessing. But you have no place for the natural seed of Israel being a blessing in the future in your eschatology. You have no place for the fulfillment of this prophecy either:

"Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David...Surely you will summon nations you know not, and nations that do not know you will hasten to you, because of the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor" (Isa.55:3,5).​

In the future the Gentiles will saved as a result to the agency of the nation of Israel. Certainly this prophecy has not yet been fulfilled because at the present time the nation of Israel has not been endowed with splendor by the Lord.

Since you have no place in your eschatology for the fulfillment of this prophecy you must somehow pervert the plain words.

So sad!

No.

You think Gods people must be of both the right flesh and Spirit.

but the NT teaches only the Spirit matters and the flesh counts for nothing.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have to understand the Mosaic to get the picture. The Church of Christ is ALL who believe on his name, be it Jew or Gentile.

Now if I answer you in detail, will you consider it?

BUT ALAS, Israel as a Nation rejected Jesus, and thus the Mantle of spreading the Gospel to all the world was given unto the Gentile nations, this is JUST A FACT !!

It is NOT a fact.

The first of the Church were all Israelites and it was given to them to spread the gospel and the Spirit into all of the world.

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Because they rejected Jesus, along with them rejected God for many years, Israel was dispersed unto all the Nations,

Israel was dispersed many many years ago before Judah was, and Judah was dispersed in being both the Church and the Talmudic Judisers and the dead were the most wicked.

fulfilling Ezekiel's prophecy of Israel becoming Dead Men's Bones...CAN THESE BONES LIVE AGAIN !! Yes these bones are now alive again.

Definitely not. The dead of Ez.are the righteous dead who will live again in the resurrection.

Those gathering today are the descendants of Judaism, most of whom reject Jesus Christ. They are descendants of a religion framed in order to justify loving the present evil age and rejecting Jesus Christ.

Jesus foretold this prophecy also, when he said the Jerusalem would be trodden under foot until the TIME OF THE GENTILES was fulfilled.....So the Gentiles had an appointed time.

If you understand that the word gentile comes from the same word interpreted as the heathen, then you will also understand that it was in regard to nations outside of OT Israel, and the times of the gentiles began when Israel went into captivity to Babylon and the book of Daniel describes how the time began and when it will end.

and that end is at the revelation of Jesus Christ from Heaven when also the saints inherit the Kingdom and not before--

Dan 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
Dan 7:22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The Church is the body of Christ or all those Jew and Gentile that believe in Jesus as he Messiah/Savior. But 95 percent of Jews will never believe that Jesus is their Messiah, until after the Rapture,

There is no pre-trib rapture in the entire bible.

If men do not believe before the return of Christ, especially as the Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached to all nations before He comes then they will not believe after He returns---

Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

See how you go with that first.

LA

Rondonmonson

Now if I answer you in detail, will you consider it?
I read all your posts except the many scriptures. I will consider all things, but I don't need to read many scriptures. You know if you write down the verse, you can bring up the scripture via using the cursor right ? But I have read all the scriptures, used them to come t my conclusions via God, and I do change my opinion/mind when God reveals things to me, but once God reveals something to me, it is over, I am not changing. There is a difference in MY OPINION, and Gods Revelation. EXAMPLE, I wrote a blog about Rev. 17 and Babylon the Great about 8 months ago, and MY OPINION was that Rev. 17:18 was NO DOUBT Rome.....But alas, God revealed to me that verse 17:18 is NOT Rome, is not NYC or America, it is not Mecca nor Jerusalem, it is not the RCC nor Islam, it is NOT EVEN A CITY !! It is only the Angel reminding John what was Written on the Harlots FOREHEAD in the Vision he saw. Babylon is a Memory God has when he Destroys the Nations that come against Israel. Rev. 16 ends it, IT IS DONE...Then God remembers BABYLON when He destroys the Nations at Armageddon.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. 17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. 18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19 And the great city(Jerusalem) was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell:(BABYLON) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So my opinion was it is Rome, God showed me exactly what it was, it is the NATIONS that come against Israel, and Gods wrath comes forth, as he Remembers Babylon, and then He destroys them once and for all !! It is not a CITY......So as you see, I will change my opinion, when God Reveals truth to me, I never confuse my opinion with the ultimate truth, and I always allow for the Revelation of God to be brought forth, because my ideas are not important, and I recognize this.
It is NOT a fact.

The first of the Church were all Israelites and it was given to them to spread the gospel and the Spirit into all of the world.
I understand that, but Israel as a Nation has never accepted Jesus as their Messiah. So you had a few, maybe 70-100 or even 300 or 400 people who were Christian followers of Jesus Christ,(Jesus was Rejected and Barabbas chosen) then Paul was brought forth for a Reason, because without the Gentile nations, the Gospel would have never been carried forth to all the world. You see things in a tunnel vision it seems. The Pharisees and Scribes did everything they could to undermine Christianity. 95-99 percent of Jews do not believe Jesus Christ is their Messiah. Without Paul taking the Gospel to the Gentiles the word of God would never have been spread to all the world.(as did other disciples) I DON'T LIKE TO POST A BUNCH OF SCRIPTURES, but it seems you can't comprehend what I am saying so I will use the Scriptures to SHOW YOU..........

Romans 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear; unto this day.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

For this is my Covenant unto THEM....Who was he speaking about ? ISRAEL !! Who was Blind ? ISRAEL, who will be saved at the end ? ALL ISRAEL. Who will be grafted back in when they put off UNBELIEF and put on BELIEF? Israel !! When will this happen ? When the FULLNESS OF THE GENTILES IS COME IN !! Then Israel's Blindness will be taken away. They have been BLINDED IN PART......Meaning all but a few select Jews have been Blinded by God because they REJECTED GOD and REJECTED THEIR MESSIAH.

I spelled it out for all to see, Israel has been blinded until the FULLNESS of the Gentiles is come in PAUL SAID IT....Do you get it ? Israel and the Church are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES. You guys have read some bad books or something. This is elementary.

Last edited: