The question was put to me, Why are you at TOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoyStan

I am here to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints(Jude3).
TOL is my pulpit for proclaiming to the world the whole council of God.
As the apostle said, 'What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus(2Tim1:13). I am not ashamed of the gospel. I am willing to suffer for the gospel. The time has come, is here today, when men do not put up with sound doctrine. They speak of a gospel that fits their own desires. TOL gives me the opportunity to turn men's ears back to listening to the truth (2Tim4:1-3). So God wants me to preach the gospel truth!

COGTHW

I am here to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints(Jude3).
TOL is my pulpit for proclaiming to the world the whole council of God.
As the apostle said, 'What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus(2Tim1:13). I am not ashamed of the gospel. I am willing to suffer for the gospel. The time has come, is here today, when men do not put up with sound doctrine. They speak of a gospel that fits their own desires. TOL gives me the opportunity to turn men's ears back to listening to the truth (2Tim4:1-3). So God wants me to preach the gospel truth!

I came to disturb the doctrine of the devils, Exp:

Once Saved Always Saved ( even in sin )
No need of water baptism
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost ( 3 Godheads )
Only grace saves

beameup

I came to disturb the doctrine of the devils, Exp:

+Once Saved Always Saved ( even in sin )
-No need of water baptism
+God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost ( 3 Godheads )
+Only grace saves

Three out of 4 Biblical Doctrines = 75% correct.
I'm sure that the Devil approves of Baptism = Salvation (I live in an 85% Catholic country).

For by grace are ye saved through faith;
and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: - Ephesians 2:8

For all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God, Being justified
freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: - Romans 3:23-24

COGTHW

Three out of 4 Biblical Doctrines = 75% correct.
I'm sure that the Devil approves of Baptism = Salvation (I live in an 85% Catholic country).

Faith don't save you
Works + faith saves you
James 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Of course the devil has a doctrine but the devil is a liar. The devil believes in one God but tells you and your pastors to say it's 3 in the Godhead.

BoyStan

COGTHW, Are you saying the 4 points you listed are the doctrines of demons? As far as I can make out you seem to be saying:
Once saved, not always saved
Water baptism is necessary
Denial of the Trinity
Grace saves, not God saves

I look forward to your explaining what you mean, and why, and on what authority.

COGTHW

COGTHW, Are you saying the 4 points you listed are the doctrines of demons? As far as I can make out you seem to be saying:
Once saved, not always saved
Water baptism is necessary
Denial of the Trinity
Grace saves, not God saves

I look forward to your explaining what you mean, and why, and on what authority.

I'm saying once saved you, you must work on being saved and building your faith up
1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
Amen.!!

I'm saying water saves us.
1 Peter 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
Scriptures say water saved eights souls, and now water saves all who believe souls.
I say Amen. Amen I say.

I say there is no God but one.!! One Godhead not heads that is a mutant god, with three head.??One I say.
Isaiah 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.
There is no Godheads because there is none equal to Him.
Isaiah 40:25 To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.
One God, One Head.!! I say Amen, again Amen I say.!

Grace do now saves but that grace is the water and the Spirit.
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
This is what saves you. Because God loves you so much He gave a easy path. How can you fulfill John 3:5.? Obey Acts.
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Amen, Amen, Amen. Truth shall make you free.

BoyStan

COGTHW, Thanks for letting me know your meaning. Now I see that your meaning does not agree with the apostolic gospel as recorded in the New Testament. You deny basic truths that are foundational to the gospel.

COGTHW

COGTHW, Thanks for letting me know your meaning. Now I see that your meaning does not agree with the apostolic gospel as recorded in the New Testament. You deny basic truths that are foundational to the gospel.

What is the Apostolic gospel.?

beameup

Faith don't save you
Works + faith saves you

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. -- Galatians 2:16
BELIEVEING in Christ is what SAVES you
The FAITH of CHRIST resulted in your ability to be SAVED

Of course the devil has a doctrine but the devil is a liar.

Yes, the Devil has many heretical doctrines and they are loosely "based on scripture".
Like: Salvation is based on Baptism and that the Godhead is not based on God the Father,
God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

COGTHW

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. -- Galatians 2:16
BELIEVEING in Christ is what SAVES you
The FAITH of CHRIST resulted in your ability to be SAVED

Yes, the Devil has many heretical doctrines and they are loosely "based on scripture".
Like: Salvation is based on Baptism and that the Godhead is not based on God the Father,
God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

I didn't say works of the law, now did I NO.!! It's work of the law and Grace works. Learn Scriptures then we can have dialogue. I wanna cut Boystan with Scriptures right now.

COGTHW

Are you Apostolic.? What is the Apostolic Gospel.?

BoyStan

What is the Apostolic gospel.?
The apostolic gospel is the gospel preached and taught by the Apostles of Christ. This gospel is found in the New Testament writings; especially Romans and John's Gospel. You would benefit greatly from reading and studying these.

COGTHW

The apostolic gospel is the gospel preached and taught by the Apostles of Christ. This gospel is found in the New Testament writings; especially Romans and John's Gospel. You would benefit greatly from reading and studying these.

If you knew the Apostolic Doctrine, you would know that is my doctrine.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Faith don't save you
Works + faith saves you
James 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Of course the devil has a doctrine but the devil is a liar. The devil believes in one God but tells you and your pastors to say it's 3 in the Godhead.

James was not pertaining to the Body of Christ. It was written to the twelve tribes of Israel. You best learn to "Rightly Divide" the Bible. Otherwise, you will continue to live in ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.