Am. As.!!

SaulToPaul 2

J-U-S-T Read The WHOLE BOOK ONLY without Looking for SOMETHING!!!!!!

I've Gone THROUGH from End to End of the Whole Old Testament 25 Times, A-N-D the New 50 Times IN about a Year!!!

I "Can't" even start reading it any more for it All JUMPING into my mind at the Same TIME!!!!!!!!

(((( YES!!! -- I'M STUPID!!!!!!! ))))!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH!!!! JUST SHOVE IT with the rest of Your KIND!!!!!!!!!!!!
-- ((( G-O-N-E )))!!!!!!!!!

ME!!!!!!!!!

Does Romans-Philemon jump out to you as being different than Hebrews-Revelation?

Letsargue

Perhaps if you stopped using ALL CAPS and (((!!!)))--in the middle of a sentence , people could actually try and understand what it is you are trying to say and engage you. As it stands now, we all just want to see you get back on your meds.

I DON'I USE All CAPS You Lying stack of LIES!!!!!!

It's Hard to believe how Ignoring everyone IS!!!!!!

Watch people TALK!!!!
They use hands, fingers, eyes, fists, shaking, and Meany, Meany other ways TO S-P-E-A-K!!!!!!!!! - You Can't do that with ""Writing""!!! SOOOOOOOOOO ONE Uses what is "there" to (((((( REPLACE ALL THAT ))))))!!!! What the crap do you think all the things that are Not WORDS are FORE????????? -- I """A-D-D""" THEM To The Word for the Important sayings.
YOU Can't understand Talking If the "Signals" are NOT USED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME!!!!!!!!!!

Letsargue

Does Romans-Philemon jump out to you as being different than Hebrews-Revelation?

I Don't CARE What the Crap You're talking about, ((( God never ask that ), Only the LOST uses lies to prove the Right - Wrong. SOOO YOU A-L-L Just follow Your Heavenly ?father!! -- (( John 8:44 KJV ))!!!!!!!

YOU ALL SHOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GONE -- MAYBE TO STAY THIS TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I Don't CARE What the Crap You're talking about, ((( God never ask that ), Only the LOST uses lies to prove the Right - Wrong. SOOO YOU A-L-L Just follow Your Heavenly ?father!! -- (( John 8:44 KJV ))!!!!!!!

GONE -- MAYBE TO STAY THIS TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come back and see us when you get th' notion! :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I DON'I USE All CAPS You Lying stack of LIES!!!!!!
That'll show her...and everyone really. :think:

It's Hard to believe how Ignoring everyone IS!!!!!!
I know, right?

If you could sum your approach to dialogue in a single, coherent sentence or fragment, what would that look like?
I Don't CARE What the Crap You're talking about...

That it?
:idunno: I'd go with the first one.

But if you're not here to actually have conversations with anyone what's the point?
That's another approach. It's all the rage (either) in some parts of the joint.

theophilus

Dear David,

"Letsargue." Let's not.

Lets dance, or sing, or pray together...anything but not let's get mad and leave.

Let's love.

Let's live.

Let's proclaim the gospel.

1 Cor. 13:11

"Come, let us reason together...as iron sharpens iron."

What say you?

Letsargue

Dear David,

"Letsargue." Let's not.

Lets dance, or sing, or pray together...anything but not let's get mad and leave.

Let's love.

Let's live.

Let's proclaim the gospel.

1 Cor. 13:11

"Come, let us reason together...as iron sharpens iron."

What say you?

W-E-L-L -- O-K!!!

God Never Said Anything Like That!!

Show us the YOUR Contradictions Here!!

I-F One is Like Christ; -- (( Thus Saith the Lord )):: ( "And We Shall be like Him". )) --/-- (( 1 John 3:2 KJV )). --- Show me anyone there - who IS Like Christ; - 10%, 40%. 60%, -- 90% --- 1-0-0-%????? -- Which ONE IS Like HIM?? --- ( OOOHHHH - Christ hasn't appeared yet HHUUHHHH!!! )?? -- (( Where is Christ IF HE IS - I-N --Y-O-U; AND Where did Christ COME FROM to inter into YOU?? ))?? - OOHH, He Ain't in You; - then you must be LOST; ---- If you are Not Lost, then Christ has Found You and He lives in you, but you must say Christ Ain't Come yet, OOOOO MMEEEEE!!! What a Contradiction of Salvation you must? live in, DEAD!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
YOU Can't Do ANYTHING But L-I-E!!!!!!!!!!! -- Show U-S Where GOD SAID "ANYTHING" ABOUT Preaching "GOOD NEWS"!!!!!!!!!

(( 1 Timothy 2:12 KJV ))-- 12- "But ((( "I Suffer ( NOT A WOMAN to Teach", N-O-R to Usurp Authority over the man ), but to ( be in "Silence" )".--//------

You Can't Believe O-R DO Anything GOD SAYS!!!!! And You EVEN Call Y-O-U-R-S-E-L-F A Christian, and there IS ( NO ) Such Thing AS A WOMAN Christian, but ONLY Wives of A Christian Husband!!! -- Come on liar of God, show us where God says anything You believe!!!!!!

(( Stay Where I Put Y-O-U, FALSE christian!! ))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 031016

The bible also says the mouths of the foolish are to be silenced, but you are still speaking

Jesus said go and preach the GOOD news...you are preaching bad news....you are a false prophet

Last edited:

Letsargue

The bible also says the mouths of the foolish are to be silenced, but you are still speaking

Jesus said go and preach the GOOD news...you are preaching bad news....you are a false prophet

And You are doing NOTHING But L-Y-I-N-G AGAIN, and Don't Care What God says about Women TEACHING. - You break Christ's LAWS With EASE!!!!!!

Stay in HELL Where CHRIST and I have put all LIARS!!!!!!!!

MMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
And You are doing NOTHING But L-Y-I-N-G AGAIN, and Don't Care What God says about Women TEACHING. - You break Christ's LAWS With EASE!!!!!!

Stay in HELL Where CHRIST and I have put all LIARS!!!!!!!!

MMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

You should always keep your word...you said you were leaving

theophilus

W-E-L-L -- O-K!!!

God Never Said Anything Like That!!

Let's dance or sing: Psalm 149:3

Let's pray: Luke 18:1, 1 Thess. 5:17, Eph. 6:18 (and many, many more)

Let's love: 1 John 4:7-10

Let's live: Romans 8:13, Rom. 14:8, John 10:10b

Let's proclaim the gospel: Psalm 96:3, 2 Tim. 4:1-2, Matt. 28:19, Matt. 24:14

So yes, David, God DID say "anything like that."