CNN reporter says “least of [Jesus’s] Brethren" full of “hot air”

Today, a female CNN reporter, when announcing the upcoming Debate (which is tonight around 8 pm, ET, please watch) said something to the effect that the empty auditorium would soon be filled with “hot air”!

Ok, so maybe Kasich or Rubio (?)—are not exactly “saints.” We can cede that point. But what about Ted Cruz, who is a true, practicing Christian? We know this because he maintains (as God does) that ALL human beings have the right to live… the right to continue living once conceived—even if said human has the grave misfortune of being conceived by a rapist! Yeh, true story, Cruz doesn’t believe an innocent person should be executed because of the crime of his/her father! Go figure…

So even though K and R are not what we would call saints, they could, I believe, be thought of as “the least of” Christ’s “brethren,” you would think.

Jesus did not say Whatever you do to canonized saints, you do unto Me. No, He said, Whatever you do to the LEAST of His brethren, you do to HIM. (Mt 25:31-46)

Kasich speaks of the poor and the unfortunates, and how we can help them, so I think maybe he could be considered @ least an aspiring “brethren”?

Hmmmm… Rubio is Catholic, so presumably truly pro-life. What bothers me is that we do not KNOW (I don’t anyway) whether he is against abortion in the case of rape/incest. You know, by this time in the game, it seems to me we should all know this (?). so that doesn’t set well with me, this not knowing w/certainty

But again, Jesus did not say Whatever you do to canonized saints, you do to Me, but what you do the least of His people

Hmmmm. So anyway, is it any wonder we cannot trust the media? Why can’t they just state facts and leave the opining and editorializing to Us, the Viewers? or at least wait until the debate is over???!!

I’ll tell you why. Because they want you to think THEIR thoughts. If you happen to think, as many Americans do, that abortion is murder, well (!), those liberal news folks are going to do whatever they can to “disabuse” you of that horrendous, misguided thought! Yessirre…

So, there you go: they have to make the R candidates look bad.. anyway they can

By the way, Ted Cruz is going to be on Fox, Hannity, for a FULL HOUR (YIPPPEEE! :))

tomorrow night :)

:alien:

yeh, i kind of regret saying its OK for christians to watch CNN. I thought they were telling us the truth about the frontrunner, but i haven't seen much of that lately. maybe i just didnt tune in at the right time. Hmmm. But anyway

i guess it's OK to watch anything if you dont lose your soul over it. You can't believe 1/2 of what you see on just about any station.

in any case, there are some good newscasters on Fox.. I dont watch the ones i dont think are good.. the ones who are subjective all the time, the ones who dont seem Christian

:)

john w

Hall of Fame
"But what about Ted Cruz, who is a true, practicing Christian?.....Ok, so maybe Kasich or Rubio (?)—are not exactly “saints.” "-Jer17.5Ps50-Mt543

Another wolf exposed, defining Christianity, by what you do("practicing.....not exactly saints"), instead of who you are, identity, because of what the Lord Jesus Christ did 2000+ years ago.

saint John W-memorize that I am a saint, as are all respective members of the boc, regardless of what they do, "practice."

Dig, wolfie Jerry?

JJ84

Really thinking of voting for Trump, I know he not pro life but what have the pro life politians done to overturn abortion? Also like the fact that Trump seems to back the brave men and women in blue.

journey

I have no doubt that Ted Cruz is a Christian, but that certainly doesn't hint that he's perfect. I also think that he has less hot air than the other Republican candidates. Lastly, I think that Ted Cruz would shake, rattle, and roll the Washington establishment as much or more than Trump. On the other side of the coin, I have serious doubts about Rubio and Trump being POTUS. Kasich is more of an unknown to me, and I don't know what to think about him. So, I have voted for Cruz in the primary and vote for him in the general election unless something drastic happens between now and then.