CoPilot was Suicidal Homosexual drug user with less than 600 hrs flight time

Truster

Psalm 37:38 KJV

But transgressors will be altogether destroyed; The posterity of the wicked will be cut off.

Truster

Psalms 94:23 KJV

He has brought back their wickedness upon them And will destroy them in their evil; Yah Veh our Elohim will destroy them.

chair

A very odd thread. Why the desire to tie this disaster into homosexuality? Does homosexuality per se disqualify somebody from being a decent pilot?

Truster

A very odd thread. Why the desire to tie this disaster into homosexuality? Does homosexuality per se disqualify somebody from being a decent pilot?

Most of the people on here think upon sin as gross sin and they must always look for the gross sin. They are of the opinion that if a person is not committing gross sins then they have a ''good heart''....they are sadly mistaken.

chair

Always a good motivation.

If only the copilot had been a Black Jewish Homosexual Communist! But I guess we can't have it all.

"You got it easy. I'm a short, ugly, one-eyed, black Jew. What do you think it's like for me?"
Sammy Davis Jr.​

shagster01

If only the copilot had been a Black Jewish Homosexual Communist! But I guess we can't have it all.

"You got it easy. I'm a short, ugly, one-eyed, black Jew. What do you think it's like for me?"
Sammy Davis Jr.​

Well, you are close. The news wants him to be a Nazi Gay Muslim apparently.

zoo22

Well, you are close. The news wants him to be a Nazi Gay Muslim apparently.

Well, some tabloids obviously do, and I think these tabloids are catering to folks like Nazaroo or Serpentdove. Was it Serpentdove who had started a thread saying the pilot was Muslim?

Anyway, I wouldn't call the Daily Star "news" unless you consider headlines like "Baby girl born with a TRUNK for a nose is worshipped as a goddess" or "Serial dad who has 40 KIDS with 20 women still wants MORE" as news.

republicanchick

Had any one of these issues and red-flags been acted on, 16 school children would be alive today.

.jpg

you know, I am getting really tired of this Children are better than adults attitude. There were 149 innocent people killed on that plane. Do only the children matter?

this makes NO sense...

it's so bizarre how society worships children and yet murders them if they happen to abide in the mother's womb...

bizarre... just totally ..

illogical, Captain

+++

republicanchick

where's the proof he was gay?

not that I would be surprised.. not one bit

2b gay is to be perverted and once you get sexually perverted, well you are just perverted all the way around.. enough to murder people u don't even know

_____

chair

Anybody have statistics on gay murderers? I suspect many more people have been murdered, both historically and recently, by those adhering to various religious and/or political ideologies.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Anybody have statistics on gay murderers? I suspect many more people have been murdered, both historically and recently, by those adhering to various religious and/or political ideologies.

Can't find any that aren't about serial killers, who often don't discriminate at all when it comes to sexual activity. Despite a lot of gay bashers saying serial killers are all homosexual, they aren't. They are usually at the very least one or two of these: bisexual, incestual, practice bestiality, even shockingly extreme deviance, like in Jack the Ripper's case (prostitutes said the man they suspected as the killer needed a chicken's head cut off while doing his thing). 99.999% of serial killers are just so psychologically twisted that almost anything goes.

This link is a UC Berkeley professor's page about actual statistics of homosexuals as opposed to the ones gay haters put out.
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
Not surprisingly, he concludes that even the often referenced Fundamentalist "truth" that gays molest more kids than straight people, is....whaddayaknow......not true.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned

You're completely right. And throughout history, Islam and Christianity have been responsible for a lot of deaths of homosexuals.

It's interesting (and sick) how many on the radical right claim that gays were accepted, popular, some even say responsible for the horrors that transpired in Nazi Germany. The reality is that about 100,000 German civilians were convicted of homosexuality, then thrown in concentration camps just like Jews and gypsies. Some "lucky" ones opted for castration in exchange for freedom.

"Nazis interested in finding a "cure" for homosexuality expanded this program to include medical experimentation on homosexual inmates of concentration camps. These experiments caused illness, mutilation, and even death, and yielded no scientific knowledge. There are no known statistics for the number of homosexuals who died in the camps."
- The Holocaust Memorial Museum Website
http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005261

republicanchick

...Neighbours of Germanwings death crash co-pilot Andreas Lubitz say he was a 'friendly, quiet' man [/url]

ever notice how that is ALWAYS what neighbors say when a neighbor goes berserk?

always

"Oh, I just can't belive it. He was so nice."

while I myself am rarely "nice" but wouldn't hurt anyone (well, not deliberately... not in that way....)

____

Lon

It is just tabloid fed. As long as people purchase those rags and give credence to them...well, goes without saying.

I don't even read them for a good laugh. There is no sense blaming the public at large for what gossip magazines start purposefully. We can believe "Jimmy was made in a petri dish." We can't believe his uncle was a werewolf.

So, if it is feasible, I don't think you blame the messenger, you blame the message, in this case, a gossip magazine or even shoddy newspaper.

Nazaroo

Sammy Davis Jr.​

What made Sammy repulsive was that he hung out with criminal dope heads,
and basked in the notoriety and attention-whoring that go with being
a Hollywood promiscuous homosexual alcoholic,
along with his chums, like the infamous mobster Frank Sinatra.

No one cared that he was short, or had one glass eye.
If anything, he milked all of his supposed 'handicaps'
to make millions for his friends and FAKE-Jewish sponsors.

To call himself a "Jew" is a horrible joke,
since going to a synagogue with a bunch of criminals doesn't make you Jewish.

Religious and serious practicing Jews would hardly recognize the "Judaism" of
these dope-dealing G-d mocking creeps.

That would include most of the 'Hollywood elite',
who are nothing more than petty thugs and perverts.

Nazaroo

I see Naz finds new ways to stoop lower each and every day.

Next you'll be telling me Susan Sontag is also "a Jew":

"...The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone—its ideologies and inventions—which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself. ..."

- Susan Sontag, radical leftist/atheist.

1967 in the Partisan Review

So thats Judaism, is it?

Granite

Hall of Fame
No, but I do consider you a semi-cancer on TOL. Certainly one of its sickest minds. You've gone completely off the deep end, pal--when you first arrived you were semi-reasonable. Or don't you even remember that?

Nazaroo

No, but I do consider you a semi-cancer on TOL.
Certainly one of its sickest minds.
You've gone completely off the deep end, pal--
when you first arrived you were semi-reasonable.
Or don't you even remember that?

Go ahead and invent your own narrative,
one that is simply a personal attack on another poster.
But posting it here is personal harrassment, stalking and attacks.

You have no interest in the thread topic, or else you would be
posting data and opinion on the subject.