JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lon

You have been trying to kill off non-trinitarians from this board for years.

LA

Only by truth, love, and conversion. I've never put you on ignore, LA., just some of your associates who showed poor character, and that simply to avoid the same. Lately? You are beginning to fall in with them regarding poor discussion :( -Lon

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Only by truth, love, and conversion. I've never put you on ignore, LA., just some of your associates who showed poor character, and that simply to avoid the same. Lately? You are beginning to fall in with them regarding poor discussion :( -Lon

You banned me from yout thread Lon.

You hide the fact you say The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all of the same essence and equal in every other respect, disregarding Jesus own words, and denying that the Son is a completed man, part of the creation.

Trinitarianism is a pack of lies, which Calvinists say one must be in order to be a Christian.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

You hide the fact you say The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all of the same essence and equal in every other respect, disregarding Jesus own words, and denying that the Son is a completed man, part of the creation.

Trinitarianism is a pack of lies, which Calvinists say one must be in order to be a Christian.

LA

LA... No Trinitarian denies that the Logos binding to Flesh in the womb, Human wise... was a type of "Creation"... the HUMAN part of GOD the Son was and is literally The WORD bound to CREATION... but... The Logos / God portion of God the Son is Eternal and Infinite.... and UNCREATED. In other words... Creator bound to Creation.

Was God physically bound to human flesh before that special moment? NO! After and forever more? Yes?

Only Fools believe in created Gods!

The Word was With God and Was GOD!... AND, LA... THE WORD Became Flesh!

- EE

And your generalized accusation against Lon is false. I know for a fact that Lon sees Hope where many don't.

You need to get your facts straight... as usual, LA.

Reactions: Lon

Lon

:think: Because you wouldn't quite arguing? In ECT?
How long ago was that? Two years? How long do you hold grudges?

LA
Finally get that off your chest did you? I often wonder why you Unit-Arians are here. You clearly don't like any of us. :idunno:

CherubRam

PLEASE look:

Clearly, because He is God.
Clearly not just unity, but so much so that when you've seen one, you've seen the other.
Hebrews 1:3 Colossians 1:15 Even Keypurr agrees with this much. In some ways, he is a Trinitarian when he suggests as much, he just isn't consistent at it. NWL also. They both agree with these verses. John 1:18

See? How are you and I doing? Are we unified yet? How is the world going to know that The Lord Jesus Christ was sent, without unity?
Isn't John 17 very different, in prayer, than the preceding two? So, will a Unit-Arian never desire but contention in starting thread after thread on this same contention? How is that pleasing God? How is that building unity? Are we even trying?

We are also called to be one with the Father. The word "one" is being used to mean unity. How many times have you been told that? Yahshua said he was "a" god; he never said he was the Father, Holy Spirit, Yahwah, God. He said "a" god.

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
We are also called to be one with the Father. The word "one" is being used to mean unity. How many times have you been told that? Yahshua said he was "a" god; he never said he was the Father, Holy Spirit, Yahwah, God. He said "a" god.

The Father is the head of the Son. The Son is the head of us.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.​

The Body of God is The Son. The Body of The Son is us.

Every time a person says that they are one with God the exact same way that The Son is one with God, they are claiming to be the Creator of the Universe!

John 1:3 All things were created through Him, and apart from Him not one thing was created that has been created​

Are you the Creator of all that is?

Mankind has charge over the institutions of assembly. These are referred to as women. But, every assembly is supposed to be as a woman to her man. We are the woman and Jesus is our Man. Jesus is God. This means that all are supposed to be in Christ and thusly, in God. But, God alone is directly in God. We are in the Father through the Son.​

daqq

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.​

Every time a person says that they are one with God the exact same way that The Son is one with God, they are claiming to be the Creator of the Universe!

John 1:3 All things were created through Him, and apart from Him not one thing was created that has been created​

Mankind has charge over the institutions of assembly. These are referred to as women. But, every assembly is supposed to be as a woman to her man. We are the woman and Jesus is our Man. Jesus is God. This means that all are supposed to be in Christ and thusly, in God. But, God alone is directly in God. We are in the Father through the Son.

Such reasoning contradicts plain statements from the Master Teacher:

Luke 12:34-43 ASV
34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lamps burning;
36 and be ye yourselves like unto men looking for their lord, when he shall return from the marriage feast; that, when he cometh and knocketh, they may straightway open unto him.
37 ​Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them sit down to meat, and shall come and serve them.
38 And if he shall come in the second watch, and if in the third, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
39 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what hour the thief was coming, he would have watched, and not have left his house to be broken through.
40 ​Be ye also ready: for in an hour that ye think not the Son of man cometh.
41 And Peter said, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even unto all?
42 And the Lord said, Who then is the faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall set over his household, to give them their portion of food in due season?
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

We are to be like unto MEN, (not women), and that is, like unto men who wait for the Master to RETURN from the WEDDING. And we are to be like stewards and servants that are set over a household while the House-Master is as if having gone away in a far journey, (Mark 13:34), like a "porter" of the door of the house-body-temple which each of us are left in charge of while the House-Master is away.

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
We are to be like unto MEN, (not women), and that is, like unto men who wait for the Master to RETURN from the WEDDING. And we are to be like stewards and servants that are set over a household while the House-Master is as if having gone away in a far journey, (Mark 13:34), like a "porter" of the door of the house-body-temple which each of us are left in charge of while the House-Master is away.

The Master is called the Bridegroom throughout all scripture. The exact example you gave is likened unto a Wife who's husband goes away.

You are claiming god-ship over your temple and proclaiming yourself to be your own god. There is only one man in a marriage. If you claim to be that man, then you are calling the Master a bride.

Only the most unlearned and unstable would even dare to write what you have written.

Do you claim to be in God exactly as the Master is in God?

Also, you missed the Context of what you are attempting to disprove. I specifically wrote the following.

Mankind has charge over the institutions of assembly. These are referred to as women. But, every assembly is supposed to be as a woman to her man. We are the woman and Jesus is our Man. Jesus is God. This means that all are supposed to be in Christ and thusly, in God. But, God alone is directly in God. We are in the Father through the Son.​

Last edited:

daqq

The Master is called the Bridegroom throughout all scripture. The exact example you gave is likened unto a Wife who's husband goes away.

You are claiming god-ship over your temple and proclaiming yourself to be your own god. There is only one man in a marriage. If you claim to be that man, then you are calling the Master a bride.

Only the most unlearned and unstable would even dare to write what you have written.

Do you claim to be in God exactly as the Master is in God?

You are making false accusations and insinuations, claiming I have said things I never said, and here you are already judging someone you have never met while your own reasoning is false and in direct opposition to the Testimony of the Messiah which was already quoted to you. The sons of the chuppah are brethren and friends of the groom, (like the "warrior friends" of king David). The Master was not ashamed to call those willing to become sanctified his brethren, (Heb 2:10,11,12, quoting from Psa 22:22). Now you have multiple passages which refute your reasoning. You also have now insinuated that the Master will marry his brethren in your perversion of his doctrine. Your logos-reasoning is in opposition the the Logos-Reasoning of the Anointed One. My advice to you would be to immediately stop doing what you are doing and bow your heart and mind to the Testimony of the Messiah: for since you claim to be a typological or symbolic woman, you now have no right to even speak in the congregation according to Paul. You do not understand that Paul says those things concerning the flesh? The testimony of Paul is likewise Spirit, and he warns his readers to walk according to the Spirit, and not according to the flesh: how then will you understand his words if you do not even believe the Testimony of the Messiah? Your "woman" is your helpmate-body-temple, that is, the flesh, which is temporary: and she is deceived just as was Eve, seeing all things according to the eyes and mind of the carnal old man nature. By what you have said already, from your own doctrine, you yourself reveal that you walk according to the flesh because you fancy yourself a "bride" instead of what the Master himself has taught, and therefore, you are admonished by Paul to silence yourself, (regardless of what you might actually be according to the flesh on the outside, but rather because you speak according to the flesh and the carnal mind which is the feminine side and is deceived).

The kingdom of Elohim is within you.
The women are the cities are the covenants, (Gal 4:22,23,24,25-31).

Jerusalem of above is our mother(covenant), and the Anointed One already had the Daughter of Zion-Jerusalem, (New Covenant), when he rode into Jerusalem on the colt of a donkey in the Gospel accounts, (Zec 9:9, Mat 21:4,5, John 12:15). New Jerusalem(New Covenant) descends out of heaven from Elohim in the Apocalypse; she is the holy city itself representing all the continual holy things of Elohim Most High. Are you the holy city yourself? Are you yourself the New Covenant? Are you yourself the Daughter of Zion-Jerusalem? Your logos-reasoning and understanding is twisted and does not comply with the scripture and the Testimony of the Master Teacher.

daqq

Actually I am probably wrong about you having never met me, eh?
Yeah, how many screen names is that for you now?

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
You are making false accusations and insinuations, claiming I have said things I never said, and here you are already judging someone you have never met while your own reasoning is false and in direct opposition to the Testimony of the Messiah which was already quoted to you. The sons of the chuppah are brethren and friends of the groom, (like the "warrior friends" of king David). The Master was not ashamed to call those willing to become sanctified his brethren, (Heb 2:10,11,12, quoting from Psa 22:22). Now you have multiple passages which refute your reasoning. You also have now insinuated that the Master will marry his brethren in your perversion of his doctrine. Your logos-reasoning is in opposition the the Logos-Reasoning of the Anointed One. My advice to you would be to immediately stop doing what you are doing and bow your heart and mind to the Testimony of the Messiah: for since you claim to be a typological or symbolic woman, you now have no right to even speak in the congregation according to Paul. You do not understand that Paul says those things concerning the flesh? The testimony of Paul is likewise Spirit, and he warns his readers to walk according to the Spirit, and not according to the flesh: how then will you understand his words if you do not even believe the Testimony of the Messiah? Your "woman" is your helpmate-body-temple, that is, the flesh, which is temporary: and she is deceived just as was Eve, seeing all things according to the eyes and mind of the carnal old man nature. By what you have said already, from your own doctrine, you yourself reveal that you walk according to the flesh because you fancy yourself a "bride" instead of what the Master himself has taught, and therefore, you are admonished by Paul to silence yourself, (regardless of what you might actually be according to the flesh on the outside, but rather because you speak according to the flesh and the carnal mind which is the feminine side and is deceived).

The kingdom of Elohim is within you.
The women are the cities are the covenants, (Gal 4:22,23,24,25-31).

Jerusalem of above is our mother(covenant), and the Anointed One already had the Daughter of Zion-Jerusalem, (New Covenant), when he rode into Jerusalem on the colt of a donkey in the Gospel accounts, (Zec 9:9, Mat 21:4,5, John 12:15). New Jerusalem(New Covenant) descends out of heaven from Elohim in the Apocalypse; she is the holy city itself representing all the continual holy things of Elohim Most High. Are you the holy city yourself? Are you yourself the New Covenant? Are you yourself the Daughter of Zion-Jerusalem? Your logos-reasoning and understanding is twisted and does not comply with the scripture and the Testimony of the Master Teacher.

?

CherubRam

Christ said that Yahwah created.

Matthew 19:4
“Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Mark 10:6
“But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Such reasoning contradicts plain statements from the Master Teacher:
And lest anybody forget, Daqq will remind you that Daqq is "the Master Teacher's," Master Pupil. Daqq is the only student who really "gets" the lessons, so there's no user account better to inform you of what constitutes "plain statements," and what contradicts them. Just ask Daqq; Daqq'll tell you! :first:

keypurr

LA... No Trinitarian denies that the Logos binding to Flesh in the womb, Human wise... was a type of "Creation"... the HUMAN part of GOD the Son was and is literally The WORD bound to CREATION... but... The Logos / God portion of God the Son is Eternal and Infinite.... and UNCREATED. In other words... Creator bound to Creation.

Was God physically bound to human flesh before that special moment? NO! After and forever more? Yes?

Only Fools believe in created Gods!

The Word was With God and Was GOD!... AND, LA... THE WORD Became Flesh!

- EE

And your generalized accusation against Lon is false. I know for a fact that Lon sees Hope where many don't.

You need to get your facts straight... as usual, LA.
The logos is the express image of the Father, that makes him a creation. God was pleased that it contained his fullness, that makes him a created god.

Only fools will not understand that.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

Last edited:

Lon

Christ said that Yahwah created.

Matthew 19:4
“Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’
Mark 10:6
“But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’
Colossians 1:16-18
:think:
Romans 11:33-36 Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!
Rom 11:34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor?”
Rom 11:35 “Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?”
Rom 11:36 For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.
:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.