A Saviour unto Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Israel is the Church of Christ !

Israel is the Church of Christ !

Now when I say Israel is the Church/Body of Christ, I'm not talking israel after the flesh composed of ethnic jews or Abrahams physical seed or descendants, because Divine Inspiration tells us that they are not the children of God Rom 9:6-8

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Israel after the flesh were not and are not God's Children, that inspiration recognizes such a group as Israel after the flesh, we read 1 Cor 10:18

Behold Israel after the flesh:

If that is True, there must be for like emphasis Israel after the Spirit !

We do know thers a contrast here Gal 4:29

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Israel after the Spirit therefore are all them of Abrahams Seed who are Born after the Spirit, as typified by the Birth of Isaac !

See there are also Two Israels mentioned in Rom 9:6

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Its one according to or after the flesh, the other after or according to the Spirit.

Now when Christ came in the flesh, He identified with Israel, the Seed of Abraham according to the Spirit, the Children of God Heb 2:14,16

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Now notice in Vs 14 that the Children took on flesh and blood, He took on the same in accordance with the Children, and these the Children, as in Children of God, are His Church of which it is written Eph 5:29-32

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Paul says of the Church, the Body of Christ, that we are members of His FLESH and of HIS BONES !

beloved57

Israel is the Church of Christ ! 2

Israel is the Church of Christ ! 2

So its easy to see that when Christ to on the same flesh and blood as His Brethren, the Children Heb 2:14

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

That it was the Flesh of His Body the Church, who are flesh of His flesh and bone of His bones Eph 5:30

For Heb 2:14 could not have meant Abrahams physical descendants according to the flesh whom Christ identified with, because they are not the Children of God Rom 9:8, and those who are not Gods Children cannot be Christ's Brethren in that He is the Son of God, for even after His Birth it was announced that He shall be called the Son of God Lk 1:35

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.,

So likewise His Brethren shall be the Sons of God, for Heb 2:17 reads:

17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

His Brethren are the Children of God, because they have the same Father, and its His Brethren that are written of here Eph 5:30

Which is also His Body the Church, His Wife !

beloved57

Christ is the Head of the Church, Root of Israel !

Christ is the Head of the Church, Root of Israel !

Christ is the Head/Root of the Church, the Israel of God. Just as its taught in scripture that Christ is the Head of His Body the Church Eph 5:23-25

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Col 1:18

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

This is taught in the NT, but the same was taught of the OT, as He Christ is the root of David Rev 5:5, or Root of the Good Olive Tree Rom 11:17-18

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

The word root rhiza means:

a root, shoot, source; that which comes from the root, a descendent.

Metaphorically, cause, origin, source

Also the same is True of the Word Head kephalé and means:

(a) the head, (b) met: a corner stone, uniting two walls; head, ruler, lord.

supreme, chief,

Man is the source of the women, she is from the Man 1 Cor 11:8

For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

Man didn’t have his origin from woman, but woman from man;CEB

As Christ is the Head and Sorce, Root of David, so He is of His Body the Church !

So He is the Root Source of the Olive Tree Israel Rom 11:17-18

And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

The Root is Christ , also the Head of the Church !

beloved57

Why Abraham's Seed is the Church the Body of Christ !

Why Abraham's Seed is the Church the Body of Christ !

Why Abraham's Seed is the Church the Body of Christ ! This is spiritually discerned from Heb 2:14-16

15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Christ the Head of the Church took on Flesh and Blood of a Particular Seed, Abraham's Seed, also called the children.

Now He came and identified with in the flesh, with the Seed of Abraham !

Now, in Eph 5 when speaking of the Church, the Body of Christ, it is written that Christ and Church are One flesh Eph 5:30-32

30 For we[The Church, the Body of Christ] are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

Christ became literally in time One flesh with His Church, the Body of Christ, the Seed of Abraham when in Heb 2:16 it reads

So if we belong to Christ, the Head of the Church, His Body, so are we Abraham's Seed Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

And if we be Christs, then are we His Body the Church Eph 5:23

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

So Abraham's Seed, and the Church , the Body of Christ are the same !

beloved57

Why Abraham's Seed is the Church the Body of Christ !2

Why Abraham's Seed is the Church the Body of Christ !2

Jevohah Jesus , is Married to the Childrten Jer 3:14-15

14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Lord; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

The Children He would later indentify with in flesh and blood Heb 2:14

The Church that He is Married to Eph 5:30-32

Nanja

Why Abraham's Seed is the Church the Body of Christ ! This is spiritually discerned from Heb 2:14-16

15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Christ the Head of the Church took on Flesh and Blood of a Particular Seed, Abraham's Seed, also called the children.

Now He came and identified with in the flesh, with the Seed of Abraham !

Jevohah Jesus , is Married to the Childrten Jer 3:14-15

14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Lord; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

The Children He would later indentify with in flesh and blood Heb 2:14

The Church that He is Married to Eph 5:30-32

Just as you have prefectly shown from the scriptures,
Abraham's Seed and the Church the Body of Christ are One and the same!

I believe that the language of Christ Himself in Jer. 3:14-15 describes His Children,
as being only a remnant of humanity Is. 1:9 which comprises the Body of Christ,
the Church He is married to: the children of Jehovah Jesus, which were Chosen in Him
and predestinated to become His Children Eph. 1:4-5 before the world began.
And that this remnant, the Seed of Abraham, is Israel which was Promised Salvation in Is. 45:17.
And simply because His Church is In Union with Her Husband, Christ being Heir of all things Heb. 1:2,
so are all His Seed Eph. 1:11 joint heirs of all things Rom. 8:17.

~~~~~

beloved57

Just as you have prefectly shown from the scriptures,
Abraham's Seed and the Church the Body of Christ are One and the same!

I believe that the language of Christ Himself in Jer. 3:14-15 describes His Children,
as being only a remnant of humanity Is. 1:9 which comprises the Body of Christ,
the Church He is married to: the children of Jehovah Jesus, which were Chosen in Him
and predestinated to become His Children Eph. 1:4-5 before the world began.
And that this remnant, the Seed of Abraham, is Israel which was Promised Salvation in Is. 45:17.
And simply because His Church is In Union with Her Husband, Christ being Heir of all things Heb. 1:2,
so are all His Seed Eph. 1:11 joint heirs of all things Rom. 8:17.

~~~~~
Absolutely, the Body of Christ, Abrahams Seed are Heirs with Christ of all things 1Cor 3:22-23 ; Gal 3:29 !

Nanja

When the Son was appointed Heir of all things Heb 1:2 so was the Election Chosen in Him, the Seed of Abraham as Joint Heirs with Christ!

Yes, exactly! All the Elect Children of God, the Seed of Abraham,
were Chosen to obtain the inheritance Eph. 1:11;
Sons of God to be Joint Heirs with Christ: They are One Body!

~~~~~

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When the Son was appointed Heir of all things Heb 1:2 so was the Election Chosen in Him, the Seed of Abraham as Joint Heirs with Christ!

Yes, Christ is the husband and the elect church is His Bride.

Sorry MADists--

the position of the husband is already filled in the Kingdom.

Only the position of the Bride is to be completed and then the children will appear who come from all nations, all flesh, and all languages, not only from among Jews. It is the mystery.

LA

beloved57

My Kingdom [ Israel ] is not of this World !

Yes Christ is a King with a Kingdom, He is the King of Israel Jn 1:49

Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Many dont realize it, but Jesus Christ is presently in possession of His Kingdom, its not something that He shall have in the future, although there's a future manifestation of it scheduled to occur/appear, which Paul alludes to here 2 Tim 4:1

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

But He yet has possession of His Kingdom where He reigns in Grace upon His subjects Col 1:13

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Its a Spiritual Kingdom, built upon the foundation of Blood Redemption, and its entered into by New Birth Jn 3:3,5

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

In this Kingdom He sits on the Throne of David as foretold centuries before, which Peter points out here Acts 2:29-35

29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; See Ps 132:10-12 also !

31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

Notaclue

(Quote)
Beloved 57

Acts2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

and having "received" of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost,(Spirit)

Rev.21:9. And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the "bride", the Lamb's "wife".
10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. 16And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the 'measure' of a "man", that is, of the angel,

according to the 'measure' of a "man", that is, of the angel

Gal.4:26. But the Jerusalem above is free; she is our "mother"

Is.62:4. It will no longer be said to you(Jerusalem), “Forsaken,”
Nor to your land will it any longer be said, “Desolate”;
But you will be called, “My delight is in her,”
And your land, “Married”;
For the LORD delights in you,
And your land will be married.

5For as a young man marries a virgin,
So your sons will marry you;
And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride,
So your God will rejoice over you

"So your sons will marry you"

Peace to you....

Nanja

My Kingdom [ Israel ] is not of this World !

Yes Christ is a King with a Kingdom, He is the King of Israel Jn 1:49

Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Many dont realize it, but Jesus Christ is presently in possession of His Kingdom, its not something that He shall have in the future, although there's a future manifestation of it scheduled to occur/appear, which Paul alludes to here 2 Tim 4:1

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

But He yet has possession of His Kingdom where He reigns in Grace upon His subjects Col 1:13

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Its a Spiritual Kingdom, built upon the foundation of Blood Redemption, and its entered into by New Birth Jn 3:3,5

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

In this Kingdom He sits on the Throne of David as foretold centuries before, which Peter points out here Acts 2:29-35

29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; See Ps 132:10-12 also !

31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

Amen! Christ, who is the Seed of Abraham Gal. 3:16, The King of Israel, reigns as King in the hearts of all those given Grace in Him before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9: The only portion of mankind He died for:

Heb. 2:13,16
13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

His Spiritual Seed Is. 53:10, the Seed of Abraham from all nations of the earth Acts 3:25.

His Spirit is given to each one of them, just as He was given to Christ by the Father Acts 2:33 which serves as proof that they are joint heirs with Christ their King.

Rom. 8:14-17
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

The True Israel of God has nothing at all to do with ethnicity, as many falsely believe; but solely on their being the Chosen Seed / God's Elect; the only People which God promised to Save.

Is. 45:17
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen! Christ, who is the Seed of Abraham Gal. 3:16, The King of Israel, reigns as King in the hearts of all those given Grace in Him before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9: The only portion of mankind He died for:

Heb. 2:13,16
13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

His Spiritual Seed Is. 53:10, the Seed of Abraham from all nations of the earth Acts 3:25.

His Spirit is given to each one of them, just as He was given to Christ by the Father Acts 2:33 which serves as proof that they are joint heirs with Christ their King.

Rom. 8:14-17
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

The True Israel of God has nothing at all to do with ethnicity, as many falsely believe; but solely on their being the Chosen Seed / God's Elect; the only People which God promised to Save.

Is. 45:17
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

~~~~~

Excellent Post!

beloved57

Why the Church, the Body of Christ is the Seed of David, or the House of David.

The Lord Jesus Christ, the Head of the Body the Church, when He came in the flesh, He was the Seed of David, hence the Book of Romans states Rom 1:1-3

Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,
2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)
3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

And according to the flesh, Christ and His Church are One flesh Eph 5:30-32

Status
Not open for further replies.