a whore for the republican party

kmoney

Hall of Fame
there is no single KKK

there are disparate groups who use "KKK" as part of their organization's name, who have similar goals

trump was right to request clarification from the reporter as to which "kkk" he was referring to

So there are some KKK groups that he should want the support of? :freak:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So there are some KKK groups that he should want the support of? :freak:

beats me :idunno:

i think he answered appropriately - instead of responding to a flawed question, he asked for clarification

now, a smooth politician would have diverted away from the question asked into a discussion about racial tolerance and equality and blablablablabla

drbrumley

A Good Question for Ted Cruz
Laurence M. Vance

Since Trump is expected to repudiate David Duke and the KKK every day for the rest of his life, an LRC reader just raised a good question for Ted Cruz to answer: “Transgender sexual activist Caitlyn Jenner who is at the forefront of the effort to ‘redefine’ sexuality and gender orientation in a manner contrary to the Bible has endorsed your campaign. Do you disavow Caitlyn Jenner and LGBTQ?”

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Since Trump is expected to repudiate David Duke and the KKK every day for the rest of his life,
Or when asked about it, specifically...which on the whole doesn't really seem like much of an effort.

an LRC reader just raised a good question for Ted Cruz to answer: “Transgender sexual activist Caitlyn Jenner who is at the forefront of the effort to ‘redefine’ sexuality and gender orientation in a manner contrary to the Bible has endorsed your campaign. Do you disavow Caitlyn Jenner and LGBTQ?”
Seems straight forward enough. Do you think he'd waffle?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Carson to endorse Trump.
Carson? The same Carson who only just said:

"Right now people are making decisions based on anger and fear, and anyone who knows human nature can tell you that when you make decisions based on anger and fear they tend to be bad decisions...The real question is are American people going to awaken and recognize what’s going on. I believe the answer to that yes. I do not believe that we are quite that dense." But, he added, should Trump continue his winning ways all the way to the convention, "yes we would make very, very bad mistake." Newsmax, Feb. 28

:plain: Move over Christie, there's plenty of uncomfortable room on that wagon.:rotfl:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Carson? The same Carson who only just said:

"Right now people are making decisions based on anger and fear, and anyone who knows human nature can tell you that when you make decisions based on anger and fear they tend to be bad decisions...The real question is are American people going to awaken and recognize what’s going on. I believe the answer to that yes. I do not believe that we are quite that dense." But, he added, should Trump continue his winning ways all the way to the convention, "yes we would make very, very bad mistake." Newsmax, Feb. 28

:plain: Move over Christie, there's plenty of uncomfortable room on that wagon.:rotfl:

:doh:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Which is?

They are all rich billionaires which have bought influence to corrupt the system & deny the citizenry a voice for their interests. Trump is just as guilty of buying influence as the Kochs ever were, I am surprised you had to ask.