Muslim migrants rape 10 year old boy.

This Charming Manc

Its strange that after these accusations of support for islam are made you can never back them up.

Most of the people here you disagree and object to your web of gullibility/lies do some not because they are pro Islam, but they object to half baked truths, pure lies and a hateful selection of the stories which are racked up.

Even when you guys get it right the 'so what?' is what is scary.

An immigrant rapes a 10 year old boy, is a distrusting and disturbing story which should shock and shake us all. However when the reason for telling the story is to insinuate a narrative which says.

immigrant rapes boy
therefore all immigrant rape boys
you should fear immigrants
which means we should hate immigrants
which means we judge people based on where they are from and the colour of their skin

that narrative is just as evil as raping a 10 year old boy.

Its also means we cant have a sensible discussion about the real victim and the real problem, because anyone with 1/2 a brain sees this isn't about the people in the posts you make, its about generating a hatred towards another group of people.

Get back to me when you see me do apologetics for a religion that condones rape, enslavement and beheading of unbelievers and the marrying nine year olds. As you do.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Go ahead [and talk about the rapes at Abu Ghraib], and then we can start at the beginning of the history of pedophilia in Islam with the false prophet Mohammad who at around 50 years old, married a 6 year old girl named Aisha and consummated the marriage when she was the ripe old age of 9.

muhammad_seeks_counceling2.jpg

But wait, there's more! And then we can talk about how the Quran says that Muzzies will be rewarded with virgins and little boys in Allah heaven if you off an infidel.

Gosh, this is going to be such an informative time for those of you that have no idea about the direct tie between Islam and child rape.

What a crock of fetid dings kidneys

Someone like you who repeatedly manages to post hoaxed photos and faked stories because they suit your agenda and never acknowledge your bias-induced gullibility - is talking about integrity?

(^ annanedettebbi is for once talking about someone other than me)

Its strange that after these accusations of support for islam are made you can never back them up.

A person need only read the Quran to see that Muslims are allowed to rape and murder those that aren't stooges of Islam.

When it comes to rape and murder by Muzzies, there is plenty of evidence to back it up.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

One would think that you leftists would be disgusted with a religion that amongst other things mistreats women and murders homosexuals. One would think that you leftists would embrace a religion (Christianity) whose core doctrine is forgiveness. I guess the old saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" holds true for you liberals when it comes to embracing Judeo-Christian hating Muslims.

Oh and annab, don't go running off yet, as you haven't addressed this subject regarding the murder of children by Muslim barbarians when your beloved Ayatollah Khomeini took over Iran:

Khomeini fatwa 'led to killing of 30,000 in Iran'
Feb. 4, 2001

CHILDREN as young as 13 were hanged from cranes, six at a time, in a barbaric two-month purge of Iran's prisons on the direct orders of Ayatollah Khomeini, according to a new book by his former deputy.

More than 30,000 political prisoners were executed in the 1988 massacre - a far larger number than previously suspected. Secret documents smuggled out of Iran reveal that, because of the large numbers of necks to be broken, prisoners were loaded onto forklift trucks in groups of six and hanged from cranes in half-hourly intervals.

Gruesome details are contained in the memoirs of Grand Ayatollah Hossein-Ali Montazeri,....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ni-fatwa-led-to-killing-of-30000-in-Iran.html

Without a doubt those children were raped before they were murdered.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Most of the people here you disagree and object to your web of gullibility/lies do some not because they are pro Islam, but they object to half baked truths, pure lies and a hateful selection of the stories which are racked up.

Even when you guys get it right the 'so what?' is what is scary.

An immigrant rapes a 10 year old boy, is a distrusting and disturbing story which should shock and shake us all. However when the reason for telling the story is to insinuate a narrative which says.

immigrant rapes boy
therefore all immigrant rape boys
you should fear immigrants
which means we should hate immigrants
which means we judge people based on where they are from and the colour of their skin

that narrative is just as evil as raping a 10 year old boy.

Its also means we cant have a sensible discussion about the real victim and the real problem, because anyone with 1/2 a brain sees this isn't about the people in the posts you make, its about generating a hatred towards another group of people.

Well said. It's interesting how he and aCW both see challenges to their methodology of lies and distortions as some sort of apologetics for Islam.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
(^ annanedettebbi is for once talking about someone other than me)

Your reality (among other things) is skewed.

One would think that you leftists would be disgusted with a religion that amongst other things mistreats women and murders homosexuals. One would think that you leftists would embrace a religion (Christianity) whose core doctrine is forgiveness. I guess the old saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" holds true for you liberals when it comes to embracing Judeo-Christian hating Muslims.

Who's talking religion? I'm talking about musterion's capacity for lies, distortions, and general hoaxiness. Not surprising you're feeling a kinship with him at the moment.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The thread is [about the sexual crimes and murder by Muslims] (the subject title gave it away) :

My post to which you responded... isn't. It's about integrity,..

If there are lies being spewed out about your beloved "religion of peace" then defend the child molesting, murdering barbarians that liberals embrace so much, don't resort to personal attacks against the messenger (but since liberals can't defend the child molesters/murdering barbarians of Islam, they can only resort to personal attacks to put a huge smokescreen up).

There are several cases about rape in this website: prove them to be lies:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

This Charming Manc

because I said the agenda with this stuff is posted stops sensible people addressing it.

I think there are serious issues with Islam its teaching at its practice.

However if when I discuss this, the agenda is bigoted hatred of people muslim, i'm going to shut my mouth and not fuel the fire.

I haven't seen an agenda here from the people who post these stories which is interested in the children, the rape or the hurt, the interest is 'aren't all muslims evil', if you think i'm going to fuel that fire you can do one.

so why not address that instead of all that other crap you posted?

Tinark

Get back to me when you see me do apologetics for a religion that condones rape, enslavement and beheading of unbelievers and the marrying nine year olds. As you do.

So the ~95% of Muslims who disagree with that are not real Muslims then (just like ISIS and Saudi religious police also believe, you share some strange bedfellows)? If so, that means they can come here since they are not actually Muslims according to you?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
If US soldiers did such a thing they will be punished. Any Muslim man who desecrates a child or a female or any other non-Muslim man will be rewarded in paradise. Therein lies the difference.

I agree, the Muslim believes it is good to harm another person's body. It is there belief system, which is nuts.