Old Covenant And New Covenant

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
200_s.gif

I said
lolo I was wondering what you looked like. And why you were a bird brain.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hi Squeaky.

I would love to talk with you about this sometime. It seems that there is something here that you do not understand. The best to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Talk away I would like to hear what you have to say.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Nothing personal, but if you have something spiritual to say go ahead. Or even if you just want to vent.
I believe you are speaking of two covenants. But I believe you are also suggesting one and not both. Do you know about the covenants? Do you know what the old covenant is?

Shalom.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I believe you are speaking of two covenants. But I believe you are also suggesting one and not both. Do you know about the covenants? Do you know what the old covenant is?

Shalom.
I said

Heb 8:10
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
(KJV)

1242 diatheke (dee-ath-ay'-kay);

from 1303; properly, a disposition, i.e. (specially) a contract (especially a devisory will):

KJV-- covenant, testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

Heb 8:10
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
(KJV)

1242 diatheke (dee-ath-ay'-kay);

from 1303; properly, a disposition, i.e. (specially) a contract (especially a devisory will):

KJV-- covenant, testament.
It was nice speaking with you Squeaky. Thank you for your time. Shalom.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom Squeaky.

How can I even think what?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Don't you know that God has blinded you?

Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
(NKJ)