Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I know, and the way their "empathy" oozes out in so many different forms. It's quite fascinating. :think:

well, they've been playing this "jealous" card for a while now - i believe town started it way back when

very curious

ok doser

So where's the proof that someone finds mass shooting hilarious? Go look that up ....maybe it will give you something to do.

trad found the irony amusing, of the situation that the theatergoers in colorado found themselves in - having gone to the movies to see a film about a villian wanting to wreak havoc on society, the theatergoers found themselves faced by a real life villian wanting to wreak havoc on society

while i appreciated the irony, i didn't find it all that amusing

and, as you can imagine, the indignation was epic

heck, here's anna still whining about it four years later

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
trad found the irony amusing, of the situation that the theatergoers in colorado found themselves in - having gone to the movies to see a film about a villian wanting to wreak havoc on society, the theatergoers found themselves faced by a real life villian wanting to wreak havoc on society.

Which, for the record, is not intentionally equivalent to:

"Haha, look at all those dead people."

But hey. Nuance: it's something that intelligent people usually don't catch, right? [/sarcasm]

glorydaz

Trad will be the first to tell you it's true. The thread is long gone, but he said it, and there are a number of people here who know he said it. And now, buzz off, little busybody.

Oh, I get it. You're one of those with selective reading skills. When someone is being facetious and isn't a friend, you are unable to understand his sarcasm. Yet, you have no problem when it's coming from Rusha, etal.

Now you buzz off big busybody.

Shoo fly, you bother me.

Scat, little rat.

Scoot, before you get the boot.

Be gone.

ok doser

But hey. Nuance: it's something that intelligent people usually don't catch. [/sarcasm]

a distinction i fear is lost on emos like anna

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh, I get it. You're one of those with selective reading skills. When someone is being facetious and isn't a friend, you are unable to understand his sarcasm. Yet, you have no problem when it's coming from Rusha, etal.

Now you buzz off big busybody.

Shoo fly, you bother me.

Scat, little rat.

Scoot, before you get the boot.

Be gone.

ooohhh... must've struck a nerve. Feel free to put me on ignore.

I put you on ignore from time to time, it reduces a lot of unnecessary static. I'll put you back on if you'd like. I do try to be helpful when I can. :)

glorydaz

trad found the irony amusing, of the situation that the theatergoers in colorado found themselves in - having gone to the movies to see a film about a villian wanting to wreak havoc on society, the theatergoers found themselves faced by a real life villian wanting to wreak havoc on society

while i appreciated the irony, i didn't find it all that amusing

and, as you can imagine, the indignation was epic

heck, here's anna still whining about it four years later

But hey. Nuance: it's something that intelligent people usually don't catch, right? [/sarcasm]

Now, see how easy that was for me to figure out? :thumb:

It's become so common place that I can smell it coming before it even pops out of their mouth.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

You're remembering yourself in a much better light then you deserve.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
a distinction i fear is lost on emos like anna

:sigh:

For the record, I really wish people would stop being so mean to AnnaBenedetti.

The words of Judge Minty come to mind:

"When you get old, you start gettin' strange notions...like maybe people aren't so bad, maybe if we treat 'em with kindness, the good in them will come out."

Possible content warning: I don't recall there being any objectionable language in this video; I apologize in advance if I am in error.

Judge Minty

glorydaz

ooohhh... must've struck a nerve. Feel free to put me on ignore.

Only in your delusions of grandeur, Miss banana.

I put you on ignore from time to time, it reduces a lot of unnecessary static. I'll put you back on if you'd like. I do try to be helpful when I can. :)

Your nose is going to be four feet long if you keep that up. Make sure you send me a picture when it gets too long to pack around, though. I'll even promise to frame it.

ok doser

:sigh:

For the record, I really wish people would stop being so mean to AnnaBenedetti.
she's earned it:

You're remembering yourself in a much better light then you deserve.

i remember the pile-on that you got from zoo, artie, anna, rusha, bybee - they were not interested in nuance or even hearing and listening to your explanation or rationale

they immediately misrepresented it as you being insensitive to the victims

and that's the way anna remembers it to this day

just like they "remember" me "admitting" to spousal abuse

they're all retards, not worth your time

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What this comes down to is Traditio's inability to deal with anyone who disagrees with his posts.

Apparently he is irate because I chose to put him and several others on ignore on the ADVICE of moderators.

"IF you don't like what they say, put them on ignore".

Done.

Dialogue does not consist of starting thread after thread to make PERSONAL jabs at other posters or sending multiple reports to the Woodshed.

What this comes down is the fact that Traditio and his mentor are upset because I refuse to play their game of "oh, she took the bait ... I'm telling!"

LIFETIME MEMBER. NON-VIOLATOR of TOL Rules.

Grow up.

This is the biggest ball of nonsense I have ever seen on this site so far.

Professional victim, professional false witness, professional liar. How somebody can sit here and just bald face say this crap in front of everyone who knows better is beyond me.

The only reason you've never gotten in trouble is because you have inherited favoritism, nothing more and nothing less. Your post rates a 9.8 on the hypocrisy meter :rolleyes:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Only in your delusions of grandeur, Miss banana.

Your nose is going to be four feet long if you keep that up. Make sure you send me a picture when it gets too long to pack around, though. I'll even promise to frame it.

I'll be sure to let you know, you sweet thing, you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.