My Ignored List

rainee

Dear Meshak, I don't want to step over you so please know I do not have you on ignore!
But dear one, you should also know that to others and all one - thing I worry about is the ability to remain unmoved even after Scriptures and appropriate meditation on those Scriptures should have given pause for thought.

So to be locked into something beyond our own thoughts is not what God asks of us and I think how a cult controls their people , maybe it is the first step toward doing things we shouldn't do like killing or suicide for the cult leader.

We co not have to know everything and some things can be a work in progress. So please do not think you have no more to learn.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I love it how "blessings" can be used in so many varied ways.

I tend to try to bless people through my actions. Truster had some small issue with the TOL interface a while back; I did my best to bless him with the knowledge he needed to properly use said interface.

It doesn't strike me as much of a blessing if you say "blessings" at the tail end of saying some of the meanest things imaginable. "Hi, I'm right, you're going to hell, you're a friend of the devil, and I'm probably going to put you on Ignore. Blessings!"

Jesus says to bless those who curse you. Many, many trins curse non-trins by saying they are heretics, non-believers or unsaved. So I bless all of them became Jesus says bless those who curse you.

blessings to you too, friend.

Truster

I don't understand but Amen!

Take your lack of understanding to the Almighty and stay on your knees as long as it takes. If you are His He will grant you understanding. I know this to be the case because I went there and received.

May He truly bless you in this.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Dear Meshak, I don't want to step over you so please know I do not have you on ignore!
But dear one, you should also know that to others and all one - thing I worry about is the ability to remain unmoved even after Scriptures and appropriate meditation on those Scriptures should have given pause for thought.

So to be locked into something beyond our own thoughts is not what God asks of us and I think how a cult controls their people , maybe it is the first step toward doing things we shouldn't do like killing or suicide for the cult leader.

We co not have to know everything and some things can be a work in progress. So please do not think you have no more to learn.

I speak what I know. My comments are limited to Jesus' basic teachings.

I know Jesus' messages very well.

blessings, sister.

bybee

Jesus says to bless those who curse you. Many, many trins curse non-trins by saying they are heretics, non-believers or unsaved. So I bless all of them became Jesus says bless those who curse you.

blessings to you too, friend.

Meshak, I have never cursed you nor have I cursed any other TOL'er.
That would be abomination in the eyes of God.
I am not qualified for such behavior nor do I wish to be.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, I have never cursed you nor have I cursed any other TOL'er.
That would be abomination in the eyes of God.
I am not qualified for such behavior nor do I wish to be.

Your comments are too inconsistent to discuss.

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Work in progress is the excuse the unconverted use for lack of wisdom. Wisdom is understanding in action.

Your comments are too inconsistent to discuss too.

I have been pointing out your blind spots but you just cannot refute it or guts to reply. that's why you put me on ignore.

Your faith is lacking in Jesus' basic principles as most main streamers.

You need to know Jesus, friend.

blessings.

bybee

Your comments are too inconsistent to discuss.

blessings.

Discuss! When have you discussed anything?
You make pronouncements and then put all prospective responders on ignore!
You are a classic example of one who thinks the world within the cave is reality.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
We have no credibility to mention word "love" if we don't know what Jesus teaches and apply into our lives, if we claim to be His followers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I thought He told you to be perfect?
Ar you perfect yet?

My comments are not about me. It is about Jesus' teachings. You don't have to be perfect to spread Jesus' word to the world, friend.

If you are right, we cannot evangelize.

Jesus says "go therefore, make disciples of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you".

You seem to be dismissing this command, sister.

Brother Vinny

I'm sorry. I didn't catch it. Sometimes the "little gray cells" they operate a little slowly.:chuckle:

It's okay; I am far from perfect at it, myself. It seems to me that those whose countenances are dirty don't need us as a mirror; that's what Scripture is. What they need is light by which to see their reflection.

rainee

It's okay; I am far from perfect at it, myself. It seems to me that those whose countenances are dirty don't need us as a mirror; that's what Scripture is. What they need is light by which to see their reflection.
Hmm, humbling good point about the mirror - ouch on my part!
but I still want to know what translation gave you that nifty word "dissimulation"