Maybe that's my prob

Nothing he can say could compete with what I've learned

That was obvious from jump street

Somebody had to stand up to the rebellious women here .. You know who u r

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:confused:

I am not fighting with everybody . . .

Just taking a stand with some who are being irrational, judgmental, and confrontational towards the saints without good cause.

:noid:

This is your opinion Nang! You have a right to it, even
though you're wrong! For some odd reason you seem
to side with Truster! He's an anti-female, arrogant
curmudgeon! However, there's no accounting for taste!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
None.

Truster and I have only recently met, but so far we seem to be in scriptural accord.

Perhaps that is because all three of us have been open and honest challenging the post-modern status quo around here.

It has produced the same results as pouring water on a witch . . .but it is about time somebody does it!

Who is the witch Nang? Which, witch is which?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If the gifted women here are all upset and striving with each other and relationships are tearing at the seems - let's build a little bon fire and cook a guy over it.

I would like to start with Gros because he is so handy and always around at moments of contention. We could sing songs and share stories while toasting him. C'mon ladies. Don't be blue nothing so bad as cannot be forgiven. We just need some down time.

(But we must not cook Stux because he may already think poorly of me when I have not been bad.)

We could make a list of the guys to cook after Gros?

Like TH if you can catch him? But Not Lon surely not!!
Maybe we will have to vote on who to cook and who not to cook?

I like Bro Vinny but I bet he would be tasty

And, to think I just gave you a pos-rep! Well, I will still
stand by it! Don't know why you feel disdain for GM but,
you probably have a good reason, at least you think you
do?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We are not to be so gullible that we don't see the perils false brethren can bring upon us. People make many CLAIMS....discernment is not to be cast aside just so we can CLAIM to be loving Christians. The question isn't doctrine...it's a question of pride, contention, and divisiveness. That's the evidence that is impossible to hide.

Titus 1:16
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Corinthians 11:26
In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;

Excellent!

rainee

What problem do I have in the Trin sense? Are you thinking I'm non-Trinitarian? And why would that matter anyway? Non-trins are Christians too. I think you missed my point.

IMJ,

I'm so sorry if I did miss the point, please forgive me.

Please know this - it has been God's will in my life that I would fellowship sometimes for a few years with believers (and some who were not believers probably in the group) and had they known what I was they would have condemned me as a an unbeliever. So I hid what I was and studied the Bible with them. I had no desire to change them into what I am - I just want to grow in understanding of passages.

So for me some are believers who are not where I am at - and I am not finished anyway, right?

But some topics are tricky, however.

And the subject can indeed divide those who have have been born again and those who have not into two different categories..yet not always is it so sometimes it is a matter of terminology, I think.

Glory and Nang and even Bybee have gone after me, did you know?
The first two were never on anything too serious - only a bit mildly and only once did Glory or Nang in any way. And Bybee was probably God's will in my life because I needed a comeuppance. Boy oh boy did she make me mad.

So anyway I was just trying to openly communicate with you.

Do you accept all as the same?
I like Meshak - but I think Meshak knows I care not only for her but am waiting patiently for her to grow and change some on an important issue (in my opinion).

And I also think we all better change some here - or something is wrong.

glorydaz

:confused:

I am not fighting with everybody . . .

Just taking a stand with some who are being irrational, judgmental, and confrontational towards the saints without good cause.

:noid:

Claimers are not saints. You can continue to call them saints, but that does not mean they are. Therein lies the problem...a complete lack of discernment. If you can't tell a wolf because of his sheep's contume, you are lacking discernment. Check the tail....check the teeth....look for the big eyes.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Has Lon asked for forgiveness? And what has he asked forgiveness for?

I have checked back, and do not see this language or petition from Lon, but perhaps I have missed it.

What I have responded to thus far, is his desire I be disciplined for warning him about the dangers of worshiping with Arminians, under their wrong teachings.

Of course I would forgive Lon for repenting of and asking forgiveness from such.

But honestly, I have not found that petition.

What I find upon review, is erroneous thinking from Lon that he finds no fault in worshipping with those who hold to a false gospel.

That I dare not condone . . .

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What I find upon review, is erroneous thinking from Lon that he finds no fault in worshipping with those who hold to a false gospel.

The only thing ive seen Lon worship is God, you and student x are guilty of worshipping a man, to the point that you deny the very cross of God to people you both once called friends, shameful.