Howdy

philosophizer

I'm not technically a newbie. I've actually been around here for 10 years. But I've been gone for a while and there's no "reintroduction forum" so...

Hi, I'm philosophizer. I know a few of you, don't know most of you, and used to know a lot who are now gone. I haven't been here for a few years, but I've been itching to talk some theology lately.

So, what's shaking, TOL?

--philo--

bybee

I'm not technically a newbie. I've actually been around here for 10 years. But I've been gone for a while and there's no "reintroduction forum" so...

Hi, I'm philosophizer. I know a few of you, don't know most of you, and used to know a lot who are now gone. I haven't been here for a few years, but I've been itching to talk some theology lately.

So, what's shaking, TOL?

--philo--

Hello Philo. Welcome back!
Ohhhh boy! You have come to the right place!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

So, what's shaking, TOL?

--philo--
Welcome back brother. Long time no see. :)

philosophizer

My heyday here was about 10 years ago, too. Did we know each other?

I don't know. I joined in 2003, was pretty active for about 4 years, took a break for a couple years, stopped in occasionally for about a year, and then was gone for another 3 years.

Your name sounds familiar, but I can't think of anything specific.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
fellow philosopher...............

fellow philosopher...............

~*~*~

Welcome back philosophizer,

We joined around the same year, its been awhile.

I continue holding paving new inroads here, in usual freelight fashion, but you never know what surprises and changes the future holds ;)

Namaste,

pj (paulie)