My Ignored List

dreadknought

Christian believers are to pray God's grace be shown to all who still breathe, for the election of souls is known only to God. Regeneration can come upon a death bed, and an enemy today might be a brother tomorrow.

However, the imprecatory psalms teach we should not aid and abet the wickedness of the enemies of God.

Nang
Thank you Nang. A blessing. Regeneration can come in a blink of an eye. That's what I petitioned for, in my mom's case. That's what I witnessed personally these last few days here in Indiana. A birth from above. Amazing Grace.

Thank you.

Stu X

rainee

Wow, wow, wow.

May I talk? Ok, I'm going to anyway :p

Ask yourselves why have Nang or Stux made such a devoted stance to a non Calvie? Why?
I think it is for the same reason that I fell apart and wanted to rip him open and eat his guts.

If words had scent - at first he smelled like a Calvie. A strong one.
I wrote him post haste that I was a 5 pointer.

But I was troubled that he would be so quick to be mean and rude to others here. I told him we know knowledge make arrogant and we know love builds up.

He actually answered he had been accused of being arrogant before but he wasn't bothered by that because he knew no matter what he was doing he knew he was right in the middle of God's will.

My eyes popped out upon reading that! Do you know who talks like that?
Knight talks like that! Sozo talks like that!
Because this is that twerky jerky sense of humor for non Calvies, right? Right??

That's right!
You are surrounded by Calvies do you hear them talking like that?
And what Calvie doesn't Lon take up for? So even Lon knew something was wrong.

So then he says he is a Messianic of some sort - but ask yourselves ever hear a Messianic like him before? No. Me neither.

So he has some kind of reformed education. Maybe he actually is a 4 pointer?
Tot made me feel bad about how he has been hounded.

Maybe when he comes back he will be helped by Nang and Stux and Tot.

But if he is part right and it is ok but where he is wrong is dangerous to Christianity then how do you know that is not a wolves in sheep clothing kinda problem?

One last thing to non Calvies, when I was twenty something I broke my arm and my guyfriend wrote on my cast "Oh Lord, heal the bones which thou hast broken." The preacher's wife was horrified when she saw that. lol. Went and got her husband for him to see it and speak on it. (She was raised Baptist)
He said not a word.
Later when troubles hit him that same preacher preached on saying"Oh Lord, though you slay me, I will trust in you." Something every Christian can relate to at one time or another, maybe, when our hearts are breaking...

So I hope everything will work out well for us all here.

dreadknought

Wow, wow, wow.

Ask yourselves why have Nang or Stux made such a devoted stance to a non Calvie? Why?
I think it is for the same reason that I fell apart and wanted to rip him open and eat his guts.

But I was troubled that he would be so quick to be mean and rude to others here. I told him we know knowledge make arrogant and we know love builds up.

He actually answered he had been accused of being arrogant before but he wasn't bothered by that because he knew no matter what he was doing he knew he was right in the middle of God's will.

Because this is that twerky jerky sense of humor for non Calvies, right? Right??

That's right!

So then he says he is a Messianic of some sort - but ask yourselves ever hear a Messianic like him before? No. Me neither.

But if he is part right and it is ok but where he is wrong is dangerous to Christianity then how do you know that is not a wolves in sheep clothing kinda problem?

One last thing to non Calvies, when I was twenty something I broke my arm and my guyfriend wrote on my cast "Oh Lord, heal the bones which thou hast broken." The preacher's wife was horrified when she saw that. lol. Went and got her husband for him to see it and speak on it. (She was raised Baptist)
He said not a word.
Later when troubles hit him that same preacher preached on saying"Oh Lord, though you slay me, I will trust in you." Something every Christian can relate to at one time or another, maybe, when our hearts are breaking...

I'm sorry I offended you. Go in peace.

glorydaz

Translated: "Judgment is mine sayeth Glorydaz." :plain:

Translated: "I am Jerusha, and I have no need to use discernment. There are no false prophets. There are no wolves in sheep's clothing. I believe everyone who makes any claim whatsoever, because I am Jerusha."

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Wow, wow, wow.

That's right!

He said not a word.

He hates the Jews
End of story for me

Lon

from AMR

from AMR

I appreciate AMR's sound judgement and even tone here:

Good gravy. Being in the red is perhaps too generous for this sort of hysteria and claim to so-called secret knowledge. Sigh. I guess Truster is proof that there are even some Calvinists beyond the bounds. Who knew? ;)

I oppose any sort of claim to knowledge not available to any beleiver from the plenary perspicuity of the Scriptures.
To the Reformed faithful reading this, I remind you of the confessional basis of our Reformed communities and the clear summaries of the doctrines from Scripture from these confessions.

For the Reformed, our[FONT=&quot] Larger Catechism... If one cannot approach the translation in their hands with this conviction, then their view of the English translation is obviously at odds with the confessional view.[/FONT]
Sacred name notions are nothing new:
http://www.letusreason.org/sacna%202.htm
http://www.sacredname.net/

.... I would remind all that the secret things belong to God (Deut. 29:29). The matter of one's regenerative status falls behind the curtain of God's revealed will .... that judgement is done in community, by the church, not by the individual ...they are not glorifying God (Romans 11:36; 1 Corinthians 10:31; 2 Corinthians 10:5; Philippians 4:8, Colossians 3:17).
Rather than publicly consigning them to eternal torment we should be praying for their walk of faith to be strengthened with daily Scripture study, prayer, fellowship with others, stewardship of the secular and spirtual gifts God has given them, and regular assembly with others to worship God (see also here, and Genesis 15:1-6; Prov. 3:5-8; Romans 5:1-11; Eph. 6, 1 Cor. 9:24-27; Hebrews 10:19-25, 35-39; Hebrews 11:1,6).

That some would so quickly draw lines in the sand and stand with Truster saddens me.

Me too.

It speaks more to the apparent spiritual drought some may be personally experiencing in their lives, separation from a worthy church, fellowship with like-minded believers, daily soaking in the Scriptures, and so on. When we starve our faith we feed our doubts and will cling to anything hinting at deeper piety or reverence. Truster is not unlike another fellow that occasionally graces this site and the polarizations begin. In both cases, no "new" truths are being put forth, just rhetoric that tickles itchy noses.

for what He did for us,
AMR
Thank you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
My husband and I retain old friendships with Arminians from our past, but we do not worship with them.

Can't. The spiritual gulf between us is too wide.

This post shows you do not even believe what you claim to believe, you claim that you preach the gospel because you don't know who the elect is, and yet you make yourself higher, and deny the cross to your own friends- why not call it elite in your case, since that is really what you believe.

A believer is one who trusts in Christ and Lord God and Savior -for salvation, period. The rest is theology. Theology doesnt save, Christ does. Will you refuse heaven if those you believe are too wide away from your elite-ness is there?

Christian believers are to pray God's grace be shown to all who still breathe, for the election of souls is known only to God. Regeneration can come upon a death bed, and an enemy today might be a brother tomorrow.

:think:

IMJerusha

Translated: "I am Jerusha, and I have no need to use discernment. There are no false prophets. There are no wolves in sheep's clothing. I believe everyone who makes any claim whatsoever, because I am Jerusha."

I've never even implied that. You on the other hand have boldly posted that judgment is yours when, in Truth, it is not.