Bob's Hydroplate Seminar in Indianapolis

Jukia

:chuckle:

Then maybe you should just shut up.

And before you say something stupid about me running my mouth I'm not making claims; I'm asking questions. Questions you can't answer...:think:

"Shut up, shut up! Mom never told me to shut up."

The question Dr. Brown cannot answer is what happens to all the energy produced by the trillions of H-bomb equivalents that drive his theory. So be a big boy and ask Pastor Bob to do the math. Or check out the youngearth.com thread and dispute the math being presented there. Hint: it has something to do with the 2nd Law, its gotta go somewhere and no process is 100% efficient, and most processes are well below 100%.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
My goodness this thread has taken a turn.

I was just wondering who else was going to the presentation and if they could stall Bob for about a half an hour until I get there.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The question Dr. Brown cannot answer is what happens to all the energy produced by the trillions of H-bomb equivalents that drive his theory.
Sure, he can. I called him up to clarify and he told me. Pretty simple to understand too. :up:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My goodness this thread has taken a turn. I was just wondering who else was going to the presentation and if they could stall Bob for about a half an hour until I get there.

Get Jukia to go (and tell him to leave when you arrive). :D

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
"Shut up, shut up! Mom never told me to shut up."

The question Dr. Brown cannot answer is what happens to all the energy produced by the trillions of H-bomb equivalents that drive his theory. So be a big boy and ask Pastor Bob to do the math. Or check out the youngearth.com thread and dispute the math being presented there. Hint: it has something to do with the 2nd Law, its gotta go somewhere and no process is 100% efficient, and most processes are well below 100%.
Is it really that hard to use the word "entropy"?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Please explain how it helps Brown's theory
I didn't make an argument over whether or not it does. I simply asked why you couldn't use the word, rather than referring to it as "the second law."

Jukia

I didn't make an argument over whether or not it does. I simply asked why you couldn't use the word, rather than referring to it as "the second law."

It really doesn't matter what you call it, the issue is how does Brown get rid of all the heat.

Stripe apparently claims he knows but hell will freeze over before he gives an honest answer.

Jukia

:mock: Jukia's Google.

I asked a specific question which you are unwilling/unable to answer. You said the resolution of the issue was pretty simple, as I recall. You remain one of the few people I would walk away from if offered a beer.

You have no intellectual curiosity and even less honesty

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I asked a specific question which you are unwilling/unable to answer. You said the resolution of the issue was pretty simple, as I recall. You remain one of the few people I would walk away from if offered a beer. You have no intellectual curiosity and even less honesty

:yawn:

Wake us up when you're done wailing. :baby:

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
If anyone is checking this thread and is at the seminar...I am still at work. It is 11:18 on Saturday morning and I have to be here until about 11:45 so remember to stall!

Jukia

:yawn:

Wake us up when you're done wailing. :baby:

Stripe, you claimed my major objection to the Hydroplate Theory had a simple solution but refuse to provide a specific reference to Brown's work. All I can deduce from that is that both of you are frauds.

Brown is comfortable with a preacher putting forth his life's work, and you are just a presumptious fool

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Thank goodness for the few inches of snow we got here in Indy this morning. They delayed for about 45 minutes!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Stripe, you claimed my major objection to the Hydroplate Theory had a simple solution but refuse to provide a specific reference to Brown's work. All I can deduce from that is that both of you are frauds.

Brown is comfortable with a preacher putting forth his life's work, and you are just a presumptious fool
Get the video when it's available.

Thank goodness for the sudden snow storm here in Indy. They delayed for about 45 minutes before starting. Whew! I made just in time.
And then you disappeared quickly.

King Cobra was there and neither Jefferson nor i could find you to introduce the two of you.