My Ignored List

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Truster has asked Knight if TOL could have an, "All male section?" He
doesn't want to have "females" disrupting his train of thought!

Wait. That can't be right. As the *superior* gender, his "train of thought" should not be susceptible to disruption.

:rotfl:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Not a problem. I would appreciate it if you would not talk behind my back. Thank you & be blessed.
:think: But is it talking behind your back if you turn it to him?

:idunno: I only have one person on ignore and that as much for his own good as mine. Mostly it seems a bit...extreme, but if it is the difference between enjoying the experience here and not I'm all for it.

dreadknought

Better to be seen as rude and non-responsive than to have integrity and honor in declaring a thing, like the ignore feature. The feature would seem to protect both integrity and honor, to each of the parties involved. :idunno:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If I was on someones ignore list I would want to know. I would not want to waste valuable time answering posts that are not going to be read or acknowledged. I would in effect be grateful and not in anyway vindictive….must be a lesson in there somewhere?

Ignore is not a *hide all solution*. It takes much more self control and sends a superior message to show restraint.

Besides, in a good number of instances, you will end up reading what they say anyways because someone who is not on your ignore list will quote them.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Better to be seen as rude and non-responsive than to have integrity and honor in declaring a thing, like the ignore feature. :idunno:

In this case, integrity and honor is in the eye of the beholder. When people go out of their way to announce their ignore list, they are making a public declaration about another poster.

I see manipulation and you do not. However, to each their own.

Brother Vinny

In this case, integrity and honor is in the eye of the beholder. When people go out of their way to announce their ignore list, they are making a public declaration about another poster.

I see manipulation and you do not. However, to each their own.

And when a person who already has made a thriving thread about his own ignore list goes and makes a second thread about this selfsame list, what do you see then?

dreadknought

He's a liar, just like his spiritual father.

Womenfolk of TOL should have no fear of attacking Truster. There is no Messiah in this man to attack.
I haven't gathered from your posts that you have any authority whatsoever to encourage godly women on TOL to sin.

Another post of only 1 value....... subversion.

glorydaz

I have treated the sisters I have found on this site with due repect. Its the children of Satan I disrespect and I do so out of the same emotion David exercised.

''Do not I hate them, O Yah Veh, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?''

For the sake of the flock I shall point them out and oppose them.

Fortunately, it's not only the women on this site who can spot your fangs and bushy tail sticking out of your sheep's costume.

1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.​

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's the ticket! Good idea! It could be titled; "Truster's woman
despising club!"

:chuckle: That reminds me of the song "Tough Guys" by Reo Speedwagon.

Darla: "Alfalfa, will you swing me before we have lunch?"
Alfalfa: "Sure, Darla."
Spanky:"Say, Romeo. What about your promise to the He-Man-Woman-Haters-Club?"
Alfalfa: "I'm sorry, Spanky. I've got to live my own life."

dreadknought

Fortunately, it's not only the women on this site who can spot your fangs and bushy tail sticking out of your sheep's costume.

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.​
Thank you for pointing this out. It would seem there is little value in continuing reading your posts. 1 John 4:1

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

True! Good post!

Brother Vinny

I haven't gathered from your posts that you have any authority whatsoever to encourage godly women on TOL to sin.

Another post of only 1 value....... subversion.

Again, there's no Messiah in Truster. He has lied to me or about me three times today, twice in this very thread. He claims to have love for the truth, but either his grip on reality (and thus his grasp of truth) is tenuous as to be non-existent, or his posturing about his love of truth is itself a deception as well.

Either way, the womenfolk are well within their rights to resist him, and you for defending him.