Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru,

Well, it is so WONDERFUL for all of you to send a post my way. It's like CHRISTMAS!! I will answer each of you personally, each post I have received from you. Just remember there is only one of me. I don't mind at all. I truly do surely hope that all of you are doing Excellent these days!!

So noguru, you know that Spain and NYC line up horizontally. That's rough. I spent one hard New York winter in Staten Island. I moved there on Christmas day. I called my family back in Michigan and heard them all having a great time in the background, and I was freezing because the Heat had not been turned on yet (the Gas). My most miserable Christmas Ever!! I was working at ABC-TV at the time. I spent it all alone, no alcohol, no fun, etc. Well, perk up, I'm not here to bum you out. Just count your blessings!! I sure know how to have a good time nowadays because I know what it's like to miss it. I have a good time every single day now!! I don't know what it's like to be bored, or loveless, sad or friendless. My life is different now. ABC-TV offered me a raise and a promotion to stay there, but I told them I just HAD to go back to Westland, Michigan, to be with everyone again. When I have friends now, I am deeply in friendship. I count myself blessed for each friend I have and I don't take it lightly at all. Well, if I'm ever in New York City again (Manhattan), I'll think of Spain!! Hehehehehehe!!

Noguru, I have gone skiing, both snow/cross-country and water skiing, and I like them both equally. I wear layers of clothes to take off as I go skiing in the winter. It's nice until you hit a patch of ice. Then it's hold on and pray for your life. Thank God I've never broken a leg or ankle. Only sprains!! Whew!!

Yes, I used to love it for the warm weather, so I could go fishing. I was addicted to it badly. Almost did nothing else all week. Expensive. Cheaper to by the fish in the store and just eat those!! Now, I suppose scuba diving costs the same as downhill snow skiing. I'd be worried about breaking a bone with the downhill skiing. I wasn't too worried on the cross-country skiing. But scuba sounds like fun indeed!! Just keep that air supply close at hand!!

Well Noguru, it's always such a pleasure talking with you and I've very thankful to have this chance again. I feel that way about all of you. We've spent a good part of our lives together. I don't mean time-wise. I mean essence-wise. I do hope that you and your lady are having a blast lately!!

For You, May God Give You Good Amounts Of His Spirit!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Michael,
The Earth is a planet, a lump of rock, and the sun is a typical star, in a few billion years they won't exist.

Dear Alwight, yes, this Earth is a lump of rock, but it has life going on inside of it, to say the least. Other rocks get beautiful crystals to grow in them. Now this earth gets incredible magma and lava inside of it, hotter than hot, just Hell. It is the bottomless pit, for there is a top (of the Earth) and a center, but no bottom (everyone thinks they are on top because of gravity. And even to go into a cavern, it is spectacular cave-like with beautiful rocks formations and humidity, and bats sleeping above, and gorgeous works of beauty from the cave being like a living thing!!

Our weather has become almost boringly pleasant with no sign of anything wet at the moment. I suppose the leaves will soon begin to fall. ;)
I've always found that dentist's injections work well for me.

Hey Al, I guess we do get boring sunshine all of the time. Rain is rare. Usually we get 7 inches/year. This year, we've gotten 5" already. It's going to be an interesting fall and winter!!!

Also, Dentist injections have always helped me. The last dentist I had let my numbing go away after awhile of messing with another tooth, and should have done the tooth-pulling first. Horrible pain. Today, I had another tooth pulled out and no pain whatsoever. Can you believe it!!?? Cool and Praise God!! I told them if it hurt as bad as it did last time, I would never come there again. Well, it turned out well. Relief!!

No, it's certainly not tropical here, sometimes we get rain sometimes we don't.
:)
Not I don't go fishing any more myself, but there are many ports, harbours and beaches around here, but from my scuba diving days I know there is more sea life to be found elsewhere. It's a bit overfished around here maybe

Wow, it's sounds like so many bodies of water, freshwater and seawater? I have never gone seawater fishing, though I have seen it down before. This one person had a large manta ray on his fishing line and it was in the air flapping it's wings. Majestic-looking. I would love to have some pet seahorses!!! You are blessed to have had such nice hobbies. (Like scuba diving). I never had the money to do much except rent shoes and go bowling. Or go to the river and fish some. Yep, they seemed like they were pretty much over-fished also. Bummer, eh??

I think your mind can multitask better than mine Michael, I tend to do one thing at a time.;)
There has been a delay with the paperwork selling the house, which has been annoying, but after a few phone calls I think things are now moving to a conclusion.

Thanks Michael, but this is a hard nosed forum after all rather than a social club, "real life" is perhaps where your real friends should be.
:e4e:

Al, you can probably multitask equally to me. I can forget someone's name in ten seconds. It's so embarrassing. I think you will have the house sold any day now. Aren't inheritances hard at first. It seems like they all take their time. My Aunt Najla left us an inheritance that we will be sharing between myself and my sisters Diana and Lila. I don't care if I get the money or not. I've learned to fend for myself. But yes, it can be quite a pain in the butt.

You know, Alwight, when I first came here they put me through a merciless regime of pain and I guess they do that to all the newbies. And the only one that can help you is Delmar, and he's sleeping. So you're left on your own. I was kept up all night because of them. But I would never do it to another. So whatever. Sometimes, you might find, you get a friend that is excellent in nature and substance, and it makes it all the worthwhile having met just that special person whom would seemingly be with you no matter what. You are the true miracle!! I do have plenty of REAL TRUE Friends, mostly in Michigan. We're forever friends. Not fair-weather friends. That is how I was raised. Always can count on the other person as if they were your own soul. Life has been so wonderful to me. Why do you think I seek God so much. I've seen Him in Action!!

God Bless You Dearly And Deeply, Al,

And a great portion of Spirit may He give you, regardless!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wonderful Noguru And Michael

Wonderful Noguru And Michael

Florida is consider sub tropical. I know the UK is considered temperate. I think Michael might be getting confused by the precipitation levels. Many subtropical and tropical areas do get a lot of rain because of how fast water evaporates in warmer climates. Also the warmer the air the more water vapor it can contain.

Dear Noguru,

Yes, you are right. That's what I meant. I thought the Isle of Wight might be like Miami Beach or Fort Lauderdale. It was just wonderful weather every day, even though we had to take cover for 15 mins. for the daily rain to come down. Once I got caught in a tropical storm. I got off the bus and the water was up to my crotch. So I rolled up my dress pants on both sides, took my shoes off and went in. Well, of course, the pants come rolling down, I was walking on rocks and possible glass. What an experience. I think it was Tropical Storm B/S!! Just kidding. It was awful. Those pant legs got soaked all the way up. Thank God is was a low-lying area and when I went to my apt., it had not gotten any water in the driveway or apt. COOL!!! It was just a bus stop with a low level bus stop.

Hey, I am really very pleased to have you here again and getting to visit again!! You've been a pretty Good Friend Too!! You are my little Ricky!! You know, "I Love Lucy." Are you too young for that?? Maybe. I still have about ten years on you, so I don't know for sure. You seem much younger from your picture than I'd expect. Do you have any Greek in you?? I can see the Italian. Am I wrong?? It's my memory again. Well, I'm glad to be chatting with you again very much and you are my Christian/Evolution Amigo. I've gone from OEC to YEC and back. I always thought I knew, but then 6 days came and now I have to ask God for a sign of rain so that I can find out the truth. I am putting it off. I hate having to do this to Him. He's got better things to do that give me simple answers all of the time. He's been carrying me all of these years. So patiently and unconditionally. I am a lucky dude. And so are you Noguru!! You are living the exceptional years. Many people would love to be living in the time of Jesus' Second Coming. You will see it with your own Eyes. What do you think of that? And those who lived before us and have come back in a different body shall also see Him Who they had pierced. It will be a mixed reactions visit. And whoever calls upon the Lord that day, the same shall be saved. The thing we don't know is, some He will say to, "I never knew you. Go away henceforth."

Jesus knows that you're one of my friends and you have remained steadfast during my days of need. He will bless you for that, even He has already, according to my prayers to Him which I pray on my knees on a prayer pillow (them knees can hurt)!! You don't know what you're involved with already. All of my evolutionists and atheists and Christians buddies here will not go unrewarded, for they were with me during my end of months!! Bless you all for being there for me. May God Help You Find The Way To Him. This is not just for you Noguru as much as for everyone else also. I do realize you know Christ already!! That is a wonderful benefit already!!

Keep in Touch, Please!!! And May God's Love Fill Your Heart And Soul!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
To All Of My Good Friends Indeed!!

To All Of My Good Friends Indeed!!

NY City lines up laterally with Spain but gets much colder winters than we do here basking in the Gulf stream.

Dear Alwight And Noguru,

I didn't think Spain even got ANY SNOW!! Sounds cold there. Does France get snow, besides the Pyrenees? I thought you were all on a lower sea level, and that you had no snow. So it snows on the Isle of Wight, I guess!!??

See you'all, this can be a thread of Creation or Evolution, or Anything!! Or Love!! Or Care!! It Could Mean Anything!!!

God Bless Your Souls, Even Though You Don't Know His Will As Well Yet,

Michael

:juggle:

:bowser:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Everglades. There is a lot more to Florida than that. In fact there is more to the Everglades than that. As you head down from Mimai/Dade to the Keys the Everglades becomes brackish water and slowly gives way to mangrove clusters and tidal islands. Many people think the Everglades is a swamp, but it is actually a very slow moving river that flows south out of Lake Ockeechobee criss crossed by channels.

Yes, the Everglades that take ForEver to get through. I've never seen a mangrove, Noguru. I never got to go to the Keys, except the girlfriend I was living with went there, even though I had to work and could not go. Damn!! I should have quit the job then and there. But I was working in a Private Club. Cary Grant was one of the Executives, it was really good pay!!

It was called the Brickell Bay Club. It was at a restaurant called Windows. Beautiful, spectacular view of Brickell Bay off of Miami. Oh, and Coconut Grove and South Beach. I sure knew how to party down back in those days. Yippee!!!!!!!!!

Life has truly been good!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello Michael,

Yes it's all good. Busy at the moment doing a little Music production moonlighting

Dear Hedshaker,

Cool!! Pretty Damn Good!! (excuse my French). If you got yourself a good vocalist, you would have been rich years ago. Go for it. Do you want some money. Do it. Find a singer. I used to be just what you are looking for, but my Moderate to Severe Emphysema left me without the vocal range I used to have. The smoking cigs did me in. But I can still perform well, just am probably not salable anymore. But maybe I could. I've heard some people on TV and I can knock their socks off.

I sing out of my heart and head, and it surely does the trick. I cannot do what you are doing though. I do have a keyboard w/ a synthesizer on it, but I never read the directions. I don't even know where they are at now. I just play a little piano on it every once in a while. Like for Christmas Carols. Now, I basically stick with my 12-string guitar and vocals. We get together once or twice a month to jam together. I have to push it a bit more so I will be better fingertip callouses.

So you've been keeping quite busy with your music. That is wonderful dude!! Kick out those jams!! You can find someone who writes lyrics and you'll basically have it made. A little tune here and there, and you're in the money!

Hedshaker, I've got cancer which started out as prostate cancer, but I had that removed, but they left some cancer cells in me regardless. Well, they wanted me to do 8 weeks of Radiation and I went for a week and said, No More. I'm doing just fine so far. My PSA went down two points. That reminds me to give you all some pos. rep. pts. I'll make sure that happens for all of you. Hey bud, be cool and write more. I'm going to have to putting you on my Friend's List. OK? I have Noguru and Alwight there already. Got to get you and gcthomas on. I talked to him a little while back and all was going real well. OK, keep in touch and keep me up on how your music is going. That song just has to get a voice wrapped around it and you'll have a good chance at having a no. 1 song on the Charts. Just a melody and some cool vocals. OK, will let you go for now and hope you can use some good rep pts. Hedshaker, Thanks So Much For Writing!!

Awesome Blessed Wishes!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The English Channel bathes in the balmy waters of the Gulf Stream, doesn't it? I would have thought you would have palm trees and at least a few saltwater crocodiles climbing ashore at Shanklin.

Stuart

Dear Stuu,

I can't imagine there being some palm trees along the English Channel. Saltwater/Freshwater crocodiles and alligators. Of all of the things that God has made. They remind me of the animals back when the dinosaurs were part of the world.

Hey Stuu, why don't you write more often?!! You are always a breath of fresh air here, even when we might disagree. I'm at this point when I do lean towards OEC over YEC. But I don't let it rule my life anymore. Heck, I'll find out when I get to Heaven. I can hardly wait though, until I find out!

Will chat more soon. Am getting very sleepy right now. God Bless You Tons, Stuu,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuu,

I'm sorry. I should have been more sensitive to your feelings. It was just an automatic reaction. I was quite tired by then. I hope to hear from you again this evening when I'm not so tired. I'm kind of a nite owl. I stay up until 3-5am and then sleep until noon or so. You are always so thoughtful to post some timely important info when you're here. Will ttysoon!!

May God Fill Your Vessel (Soul),

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear ALL of YOU!!

Thanks so much be to ALL OF YOU who gave me a visit. It's been too dang long. We used to argue out of our hearts so sweetly and with meaning, and we agree and disagree on a lot of things, but so what. A friend, is a friend, is a friend. We've spent a lot of time together. And you all have so many talents to offer. Alwight is just a great friend and noguru, Hedshaker and Stuu, I am blessed to have had you all visit with me. Please don't wait so long to post. I love all of you and whether you think it or not, I have this feeling, because you are a part of me whom I will ask Jesus to let in anyway, you just might get into heaven in spite of yourselves. But that is up to Jesus. He knows that my heart is with you all, Stuu and gcthomas inclusively. I was SHOCKED to come on my thread yesterday and found messages from you all. I was shocked to tears and I DON'T Cry. The Lord has basically dried away all of my tears. It takes something to make me tear up, believe me. I have been through so very much, nothing can faze me, almost!!

May Blessings From God Rain Upon Your Reign In Heaven, But That's Up To You Each!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I always think of your god more as the kind that would set my hair on fire by lightning strike.

Stuart
Stuu,

You gave me quite a large chuckle!! God is not personal with each of His children. If you get fire, everybody's got to get fire!! It's the same as the Doritos. I probably wish I had your hair!!

Well, good to finally get to talk with you more!! Stuu, I think your own personality will get you into Heaven. You've all been my buddies since I visited here. Jesus was not sent to those who didn't need Him, but instead to those who did. Who would ever know from all of this? May God Raise You, Hedshaker, Noguru, Alwight, and gcthomas, to go to Heaven!!

From My Prayers,

Michael

:jawdrop:

Hedshaker

A little story for you Michael.......

An atheist died and went hell. Satan met him on the way in and said:

"Greetings, let me show you around. Our little place gets a bad press but it ain't so bad..... by the way, do you smoke at all?"

"Yes," said the atheist, "like a chimney as it happens."

"That's good," said Satan, "You're gonna love Fridays cause Friday night is smoke night. We have a jolly good smoke every Friday...... and do you drink as well?"

The atheist's face lit up, "Like a fish," he said, looking visibly relieved.

"Then you're gonna love Saturdays," Satan said, "every Saturday night we break out the booze and get totally plastered, you'll love it."

Satan cleared his throat and asked, "are you gay at all?"

"No!" replied the atheist without hesitation, "not in the slightest."

"Oh dear," said Satan, with a devilish grin, "you are really gonna hate Sunday nights......(!)"

noguru

"Greetings, let me show you around. Our little place gets a bad press but it ain't so bad..... by the way, do you smoke at all?"

"That's good," said Satan, "You're gonna love Fridays cause Friday night is smoke night. We have a jolly good smoke every Friday...... and do you drink as well?"

"Then you're gonna love Saturdays," Satan said, "every Saturday night we break out the booze and get totally plastered, you'll love it."

"Oh dear," said Satan, with a devilish grin, "you are really gonna hate Sunday nights......(!)"

How do you like that? If it wasn't for those fags (excuse me, "homosexuals", apparently the fags have their way on Friday night), hell would not be too bad a place.

:chuckle:

alwight

Dear Alwight And Noguru,

I didn't think Spain even got ANY SNOW!! Sounds cold there. Does France get snow, besides the Pyrenees? I thought you were all on a lower sea level, and that you had no snow. So it snows on the Isle of Wight, I guess!!??
France and Spain share the Pyrenees of course and snow.
There is usually little or no snow to speak of here on the Isle of Wight.

See you'all, this can be a thread of Creation or Evolution, or Anything!! Or Love!! Or Care!! It Could Mean Anything!!!

God Bless Your Souls, Even Though You Don't Know His Will As Well Yet,

Michael

I suppose snow is sometimes artificially created in some places, but not especially miraculously though. :chew:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hedshaker and Michael

Hedshaker and Michael

Dear Hedshaker,

That was a classic!! Very funny, to say the least!! You gave me a nice chuckle there!! Yes, I would find it to be Hell. Thank God He is taking me to Heaven. I can scarcely wait. I'll put in some good words for you, too!! I used to be gay and a smoker. Now I'm a eunuch and abstainer for over 8 years now, and haven't had a cig. since Nov. 29, 2013. Ten months!! I find it a bit difficult to quit, but am very thankful that I did it.

Tons of Blessings, Hedshaker,

Michael

P.S. Write back soon, if you like!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Stuu And Michael

Stuu And Michael

I don't believe your god is in any position to raise me. After all, I never smote anyone.

Stuart

Sure He's in position for that. I've never smote no one either, especially a girl!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How do you like that? If it wasn't for those fags (excuse me, "homosexuals", apparently the fags have their way on Friday night), hell would not be too bad a place.

:chuckle:

Dear noguru,

How do you like that? Except for the tanning beds of fire, it doesn't sound so bad at all, but I'd still rather go to Heaven. But yes, I smoked, drank, and been gay. I've overcome them all. Hardest thing I've ever done (no pun intended, Viagara). But you have a lovely young lady to spend your life with, so be happy!! I wish you absolutely the very best. I miss you!! All of you!! You must know that by now. But I love God and Jesus the most, so I had to change some ways in my life. Big changes, but it's worth it.

God Bless You, Noguru,

Michael

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.