My Ignored List

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
[QU OTE=Thunder's Muse;3694026]There must be something wrong with me then cause I'm not hurt by any of this. Student x ticked me off with his holier-and-more-intellectual-than-you-I-can-say-what-I-like-then-slime-away-with-"God-Bless-You" nonsense but I'm most certainly not 'hurt' by any of it.[/QUOTE]

Thunder, you are hurt and so is everyone on TOL. Truster is hurtin and is in need of what we all need unconditional all accepting love.

I haven't read everything about his woman hate :)
But I kinda think we need a woman free traffic zone like between 6am to 10am. At least here in Honolulu where we have just become number one for worst traffic in America. Crazy women drivers!

Everybody else likes you.

Posted from the TOL App!

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I think it is time for me to step in, take over this thread and thoroughly irritate everybody. :)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Remind me again, what basis do most Christians get to heaven - is it works or is it faith, or both?

Works are possible for everyone, am I wrong?
And faith isn't even closely related to morality.

So tell me dear, what am I missing that lets you get off with telling me I'm less moral than that clown?

Edit: If you're correct about what you say of God, why would he reward you for this terrible PR you're doing for him?

Wutz wrong with u?!!

Grace!!!!!!
Not faith not works GRACE :) peace

Posted from the TOL App!

Thunder's Muse

[QU OTE=Thunder's Muse;3694026]There must be something wrong with me then cause I'm not hurt by any of this. Student x ticked me off with his holier-and-more-intellectual-than-you-I-can-say-what-I-like-then-slime-away-with-"God-Bless-You" nonsense but I'm most certainly not 'hurt' by any of it.

Thunder, you are hurt and so is everyone on TOL. Truster is hurtin and is in need of what we all need unconditional all accepting love.

But I kinda think we need a woman free traffic zone like between 6am to 10am. At least here in Honolulu where we have just become number one for worst traffic in America. Crazy women drivers!

Posted from the TOL App![/QUOTE]

No. I'm not hurt. I was ticked off...big difference.

I know exactly who I am....good and bad. I love myself, anyway.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Posted from the TOL App!

No. I'm not hurt. I was ticked off...big difference.

I know exactly who I am....good and bad. I love myself, anyway.[/QUOTE]

Well me too. I get ticked but there are two goals in this trial. God's and the evil one's.

The evil one uses our insults to hurt one another to make us stumble ( not that I think u stumbled at all here).

God's goal is for us to become living sacrifices into Him. Christ who may have legitimately been extremely ticked off at the one who plucked out the hair from His beard, another for slamming the nails thru His body, the others who stripped him naked to hang in front of the crowds that spit on Him and called him stupid, and slow (truster's names for me), our Lord whom we claim that we love, He owned those insults. He d owning it meant He will never make us pay for what was done, He never will take pleasure in seeing is pay the debt owed for such a crime as was committed to Him. He said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do".
Our challenge is to forgive others for they know not what they do. And Paul specifically commands us to forgive truster for he knows not what he does in Romans 15.

Posted from the TOL App!