Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

All that I ask is that you give NAMBLA credit for the posts that you copy and paste from their website Traci.

references were cited. Stop lying.

You almost act like you're ashamed that children are a huge part of the LGBTQueer movement Traci. Al isn't, why are you?

Quote:
As in helped them experience the disease ridden homosexual deathsyle Traci?

As in people who spent years being lied to and abused by practitioners of reparative therapy.

And then went on to die horrible deaths because they didn't seek the spiritual and psychological help that they were crying out for.

Quote:
So your answer is "Yes, children with same sex desires are stripped down and humiliated by being called fag and homo in every reparative therapy clinic throughout the country"?

Are you claiming that striping down and humiliating children is any sort of therapy?

I'm stating that the pedophiles at HRC use scaremongering tactics so that they can physically, emotionally and spiritually rape innocent children with immunity.

alwight

So people (i.e. children) just naturally have sexual desires for people of the same gender, their mother, father, sister or brother and animals?
Well, some certainly do, while most clearly do not, the hand that life deals us all, or perhaps so it seems at least to those who are not, for some strange reason, compelled to adhere to a literal interpretation of an ancient scripture rather than thinking for oneself.:rolleyes:

(Hopefully Al's LGTQueer comrades find the incest and bestiality gene while they're looking for the 'gay' gene).
It would be utterly absurd imo if we didn't have an innate desire to use the sexual apparatus that genetics is clearly responsible for.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
So people (i.e. children) just naturally have sexual desires for people of the same gender, their mother, father, sister or brother and animals?

Well, some certainly do, while most clearly do not, the hand that life deals us all, or perhaps so it seems at least to those who are not, for some strange reason, compelled to adhere to a literal interpretation of an ancient scripture rather than thinking for oneself.

So let's say that a 12 year old boy "just naturally" has sexual desires for 63 year old Peter (the pedophile) Tatchell, would it be unjust of society to have laws that prohibited the two from having consensual sexual relations?

If you're playing it safe and going to say that you're not for lowering and eventually abolishing all age of consent laws (as seen in the 1972 'gay' agenda), at what age should a youth who "just naturally" has same sex desires be able to legally pursue them, be it with an adult or someone of his own age?

Jedidiah

Then explain what you mean by "in whomever we do".
Simple. If a man finds another man beautiful, that doesn't make him LGBTQ. What makes him LGBTQ is finding another man beautiful, and then fatalistically divorcing his matrimonial desire from marriage, and him permitting it to wander toward the man he finds beautiful.

You know those who've divorced matrimonial desire from marriage by their use of the term "sexual desire" which implies and depends upon fatalism. It's not God's word.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Then explain what you mean by "in whomever we do".

Simple. If a man finds another man beautiful, that doesn't make him LGBTQ. What makes him LGBTQ is finding another man beautiful, and then fatalistically divorcing his matrimonial desire from marriage, and him permitting it to wander toward the man he finds beautiful.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/do.

If a male finds another male equally beautiful (sexually attractive) as he does a woman, that would mean that he has bisexual desires (the "B" in the LGBTQ acronym). If that male carries out/performs/executes those same sex attractions then that would make him a practicing homosexual/bisexual.

You talk a lot about the beauty of men Jed, is there something that you want to share with us?

Arthur Brain

The "...in whomever we do" gave you away.

God made us in His own image, which means we were born with natural sexual desires, not perverse/unnatural ones.

Constantly searching out 'gay material' on the net would hardly constitute the 'norm' aCW, especially for someone who claims to be a happily married cop. It would be impossible for you to be a law enforcement officer considering so why do you lie about it and why do you dredge this stuff up?

:think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
The "...in whomever we do" gave you away.

God made us in His own image, which means we were born with natural sexual desires, not perverse/unnatural ones.

Constantly searching out 'gay material' on the net would hardly constitute the 'norm' aCW, especially for someone who claims to be a happily married cop. It would be impossible for you to be a law enforcement officer considering so why do you lie about it and why do you dredge this stuff up?

One doesn't need to "search" for perversion in today's society Art, as it's on the homepage/front page of practically every internet site and newspaper that you look at.

BTW Art, I see that you've having a birthday today. You do realize that 43 is getting very very close to that LGBTQ 46.6 milestone don't you?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4179636&postcount=4672

Arthur Brain

One doesn't need to "search" for perversion in today's society Art, as it's on the homepage/front page of practically every internet site and newspaper that you look at.

But yet you do, and to the point where it's utterly bemusing for a supposedly straight man at that. Why?

BTW Art, I see that you've having a birthday today. You do realize that 43 is getting very very close to that LGBTQ 46.6 milestone don't you?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4179636&postcount=4672

As I'm straight and have no inclination to dredge up pictures of gay men, pride parades or anything associated I'm really not sure what you could be "honestly" getting at aCW.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

But yet you do, and to the point where it's utterly bemusing for a supposedly straight man at that. Why?

I realize that this is very difficult for you to relate to Art, but some people get downright angry when they see moral degenerates molesting the minds, spirits and bodies of innocent children.

Take for instance these pedophiles at the homosexual organization known as the "Human Rights Campaign". Doesn't it just make you mad as hell when you read that they're indoctrinating kids as young as 13 years old?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4178617&postcount=4643

beanobamahrc.jpg

Quote:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...postcount=4672

As I'm straight and have no inclination to dredge up pictures of gay men, pride parades or anything associated I'm really not sure what you could be "honestly" getting at aCW.

Gosh Art, if I were a 43 year old bachelor that has never been married and doesn't even have a girlfriend, I'd be doing something other than defending homosexuality on a internet website on my birthday, I'd be out with a beautiful woman thoroughly enjoying her company.

Arthur Brain

I realize that this is very difficult for you to relate to Art, but some people get downright angry when they see moral degenerates molesting the minds, spirits and bodies of innocent children.

You realize as much as usual, which is to say nothing.

Take for instance these pedophiles at the homosexual organization known as the "Human Rights Campaign". Doesn't it just make you made as hell when you read that they've indoctrinating kids as young as 13 years old?

"Made"? I'm against any sort of molesting and indoctrination of children and that includes "reparative therapy centres".

Gosh Art, if I were a 43 year old bachelor that has never been married and doesn't even have a girlfriend, I'd be doing something other than defending homosexuality on a internet website on my birthday, I'd be out with a beautiful woman thoroughly enjoying her company.

Considering that you focus on male homosexuality day after day after day, it would seem that even your birthday wouldn't alter that particular obsession any...

Somewhat creepy that you still think you have any knowledge about my private life and feel the need to project but then that would probably only come out...of your closet.

You're one sad man Connie.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

You realize as much as usual, which is to say nothing.

If you're angry at all of the posts throughout this 3 part thread showing the indoctrination, grooming and physical molestation of innocent children by the LGBTQueer movement, you hide it well.

Quote:
Take for instance these pedophiles at the homosexual organization known as the "Human Rights Campaign". Doesn't it just make you made as hell when you read that they've indoctrinating kids as young as 13 years old?

"Made"? I'm against any sort of molesting and indoctrination of children and that includes "reparative therapy centres".

It was a typo that I immediately corrected.

Regarding those who are against helping sexually confused children leave those desires behind:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4288702&postcount=7095

Quote:

Considering that you focus on male homosexuality day after day after day, it would seem that even your birthday wouldn't alter that particular obsession any...

If the child molesters of the LGBTQueer movement would take a day off now and again, perhaps I could too.

Somewhat creepy that you still think you have any knowledge about my private life and feel the need to project but then that would probably only come out...of your closet.

You're one sad man Connie.

I realize that a Christian who is happily married with a family is "sad" in your world Art. Ask Jesus into your life, I can't think of a better time then on the anniversary of the day that He brought you into this world to do so.

Arthur Brain

Quote:

If you're angry at all of the posts throughout this 3 part thread showing the indoctrination, grooming and physical molestation of innocent children by the LGBTQueer movement, you hide it well.

Quote:

It was a typo that I immediately corrected.

Regarding those who are against helping sexually confused children leave those desires behind:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4288702&postcount=7095

Quote:

If the child molesters of the LGBTQueer movement would take a day off now and again, perhaps I could too.

I realize that a Christian who is happily married with a family is "sad" in your world Art. Ask Jesus into your life, I can't think of a better time then on the anniversary of the day that He brought you into this world to do so.

A Christian who's happily married with a family isn't sad at all in my view aCW. Like I said above, you 'realize' nothing and don't try to kid anyone you're a cop with a beautiful wife and children. You're about as believable as a FRC article...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A Christian who's happily married with a family isn't sad at all in my view aCW. Like I said above, you 'realize' nothing and don't try to kid anyone you're a cop with a beautiful wife and children. You're about as believable as a FRC article...

People who live in a moral sewer just can't make themselves believe that there is fresh air and sunshine (happiness) outside of their morally decrepit world.

Next up: An updated table of contents and what zoo22, Town Heretic and GFR7's President has been up to in the White House.

Arthur Brain

People who live in a moral sewer just can't make themselves believe that there is fresh air and sunshine (happiness) outside of their morally decrepit world.

Next up: An updated table of contents and what zoo22 and GFR7's President has been up to in the White House.

Then start living somewhere else then Connie. Up to you...

alwight

Quote:

So let's say that a 12 year old boy "just naturally" has sexual desires for 63 year old Peter (the pedophile) Tatchell, would it be unjust of society to have laws that prohibited the two from having consensual sexual relations?

If you're playing it safe and going to say that you're not for lowering and eventually abolishing all age of consent laws (as seen in the 1972 'gay' agenda), at what age should a youth who "just naturally" has same sex desires be able to legally pursue them, be it with an adult or someone of his own age?
I don't know why you seem to find this so difficult aCW? :idunno:
Civil laws reflect the relative views of society in a democracy, not those of an almighty power, dictator or ruling elite, or even those of an unknown author of an ancient middle-eastern goat herder's scripture.
Most people, like me, seem to think that those below a certain age are not mature enough to fry an egg never mind engaging in sexual activities with third parties. Which is why society has alighted on a specific age of consent, that could be changed if society's relative position ever changed.
No, it isn't written on holy tablets of stone or ancient scripture, it is relative and up to society as a whole to decide what it is. All a bit too scary for you perhaps aCW? :plain:

Status
Not open for further replies.