Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

aCW - Did you watch the video? :think:

And did you ever think you'd see Bruce Jenner like this? (Now known as Caitlyn Jenner)

From this:

bruce.jpg

To this:

Spoiler
556c7a214ae56e586e457d37_vf-cover-bruce-jenner-july-2015.jpg

Spoiler
CGbiizCW8AEbpZn.png

Last edited:

alwight

I'm just trying to save lives Art, both here on earth and for eternity.
And after three years of your pet fixation you've pretty much done more damage to your own 'cause' than any 'gay agenda' could hope to accomplish. Way to go...

I would hope that a loving God would not be as restricted as to your dogmatic belief system.
It would be just awful if we were somehow misjudging aCW's honest altruistic, humanitarian endeavours for the salacious, self serving, homophobic, bigoted bitterness of a nutty repressed homosexual.
The poor guy, my heart bleeds. :)

GFR7

It would be just awful if we were somehow misjudging aCW's honest altruistic, humanitarian endeavours for the salacious, self serving, homophobic, bigoted bitterness of a nutty repressed homosexual.
The poor guy, my heart bleeds. :)
Joking aside, such an error would be simply dreadful. But it's unlikely. :think: Very unlikely.

alwight

Joking aside, such an error would be simply dreadful. But it's unlikely. :think: Very unlikely.
Yes but I really don't believe that aCW is the sensitive caring type and would be quite unconcerned if I ended up burning in hell for ever. :devil:

GFR7

Yes but I really don't believe that aCW is the sensitive caring type and would be quite unconcerned if I ended up burning in hell for ever. :devil:
That's what I meant. ;) He can't possibly care about any of us (although I keep hoping he does).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't "scour the net for all things gay ".

Why scour the www for things that you undoubtedly see daily in the lifestyle that you live?

I attack homophobic bigots regularly in e mails and take them to task for their vile bigotry. I do this as a matter of prinicple .

That's one word I've never associated with the LGBTQueer movement:

principle.

Those who respond don't like it one bit and they use all kinds of sophistry to excuse and justify their bigotry , but I won't leave them alone . Among them are such loathsome slimeballs as Scott Lively,Matt Barber, Bradlee Dean , Dave Daubenmire , Linda Harvey , Cliff Kincaid , Christopher Monckton ,
and Peter La Barbera . All horrible, vile, evil, hateful , malicious, vicious, hypocritical, narrow-minded, intolerant and self-righteous abominations .

I have to admit De Horn, for someone who is ignorant on the subject that this thread deals with (you seem to think that people are born with homosexual desires; you don't acknowledge that the LGBTQueer movement is disease ridden nor that it indoctrinates children, etc. etc. etc.) you are very informed when it comes to who your enemies are (they're really not your enemies, they're just trying to help you).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm just trying to save lives Art, both here on earth and for eternity.

And after three years of your pet fixation you've pretty much done more damage to your own 'cause' than any 'gay agenda' could hope to accomplish. Way to go...

I would hope that a loving God would not be as restricted as to your dogmatic belief system.

It's a good thing you aren't a salesman ... unless of course your sales pitch is done to turn people away.

That's what I meant. ;) He can't possibly care about any of us (although I keep hoping he does).

It must really freak the 4 of you out that a complete stranger loves you like you've never been loved before in your entire life.

This stranger wants you to give up the destructive and immoral lifestyle that you're living and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior so that you'll not only have a blessed life here on earth, but spend eternity with God.

That's the kind of love you've never seen nor will ever see in the LGBTQueer movement.

GFR7

Caitlyn? :think:
Anyone here want to offer their own transgender name choice? ...aCW? :)
Jenner must have been fond of the name, 'Caitlyn'. Is he Irish? Maybe that's why he chose it. Will he get his birth certificate, passport, license officially changed now? ( I assume he has to).....

GFR7

Just wanted to add re Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner:

If the LGBTQQI community is truly serious about their postmodern concept of gender fluidity, then Bruce Jenner is an absolute failure of that agenda.

Gender fluidity would presuppose that one might be feminine or masculine regardless of the body: Jenner has gone from macho athlete to Victoria's Secret woman, and is just the same old traditional male/female dichotomy, the very antithesis of gender fluidity. :plain:

This is why I remain very, very suspicious of the lgbtq agenda. Gay marriage is another case in point: The aping of hetero-normative concepts; and reinforcing them so as to destroy them, without inheriting or surpassing them.

I never felt more boxed-in to my being a hetero-male than in Provincetown (despite aCW's assumption that I took to all like a duck to water); it speaks loudly to the failure of the movement.

I also think it is appalling that President Obama tweeted Jenner on his "courage": It takes NO courage to jump on a current trend when the media fawns all over you and queer organizations grant you awards for being their spokesperson. Vanity and worse than vanity!!!

I also agree with this piece from The Federalist:

Bruce Jenner is Not Brave

http://thefederalist.com/2015/06/02/bruce-jenner-is-not-brave/

This Facebook post shows the current low level of reason in the movement; oy vey :nono:

11392955_398656847004400_5468063890395394081_n.jpg

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since the "T" in the LGBTQ acronym seems to be getting all of the headlines today with Bruce Jenner's pretend "transition" (Peter LaBarbera and Matt Barber have written articles to Jenner:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4206246&postcount=5257
http://www.yonkerstribune.com/2015/02/barbwire-an-appeal-to-bruce-jenner-by-j-matt-barber )

I thought that I'd add one from AFA's Bryan Fischer:

Bruce Jenner is a "he" in every single cell of his body

June 2, 2015

Bruce Jenner needs prayer more than adulation at this time in his life. Recent twists and turns in his life call for sympathy and compassion from us rather than praise and awards for courage.

He is quite obviously confused about his own identity, a weakness which others are preying on to make money.

As everyone is aware by now, Bruce Jenner is the subject of a flashy cover photo on Vanity Fair and a breathless 22 page hagiography on the inside. He is now presenting himself to a morally addled world as a woman.

But Bruce Jenner is still a man. He is a man in every single, solitary cell of his body. His DNA will be indisputably male for the rest of his life.

His maleness is a simple, incontrovertible fact – a medical, biological, genetic and scientific fact. And as John Adams once said, facts are stubborn things.

(This, by the way, makes us social conservatives the pro-science ones in this discussion. The PC crowd is mind-numbingly and aggressively hostile to science when it comes to human sexuality.)

No amount of surgical mutilation and no air-brushed photo spread can change the truth about Bruce Jenner's gender.

The Bible has it right from the very first page. "God created man in his own image...male and female he created them" (Gen. 1:27). According to the laws of nature and nature's God, gender is a binary matter.

There are two and only two genders: male and female. Everybody is one or the other, from conception until death. (Unusual birth defects only illustrate the maxim that the exception proves the rule.)

There are not five genders, as sexual anarchists want us to believe , nor are there 58 genders as Facebook in all of its folly wants us to believe.

The tragedy with regard to Mr. Jenner is that he has almost a one in two chance of trying to kill himself. It is a matter of fact that an astonishing 41% of transgenders attempt suicide at some point. The attempted suicide rate in the general population, in stark contrast, is around five percent.

There are quite obvious mental and psychological pathologies associated with transgenderism that should arouse our concern. This is not a lifestyle that any sane society should promote or celebrate.

The Gay and Lesbian Medical Association (not part of the vast, right-wing conspiracy) lists no less than 10 health issues transgenders are urged to talk about with their healthcare providers. There are health risks they experience at higher rates than sexually normal people, including smoking, substance abuse, obesity, depression, anxiety, heart problems, diabetes, and the obvious risks that come with hormone treatments.

In other words, Mr. Jenner is on a high-speed train to self-destruction. The world, by celebritizing his sexual confusion and making him the cover boy on its magazines, is being cruel to him rather than kind. By celebrating his sexual confusion, they are only aiding and abetting his growing sense of inner turmoil and pushing him faster and further in a potentially fatal direction.

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/150602

bruce_jenner-bruce.jpg

GFR7

I don't agree with Bryan Fischer's conclusion: Indeed, I believe he is underestimating the Queer Movement's power:

In other words, Mr. Jenner is on a high-speed train to self-destruction. The world, by celebritizing his sexual confusion and making him the cover boy on its magazines, is being cruel to him rather than kind. By celebrating his sexual confusion, they are only aiding and abetting his growing sense of inner turmoil and pushing him faster and further in a potentially fatal direction.

Jenner will be supported in his delusion that he is a woman; he will be fawned over by the media, he will be the recipient of courage awards and the guest of honor at transgender banquets. He will go down in the history books of cultural Marxism (Cultural, not economic) and be a role model for transgender youth.

This does not mean that his victory is not a hollow one, nor that he will not cause confusion and illness among the young. He is on the wrong side of history, to use a popular phrase.

Gianfranco sings:
I'm Blue aba-dee-aba-di-abba-dee-abba-dee-abba-di

200.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, and aCW: Remember the time you said that transitioned women having big men's feet didn't matter?...

aCW discusses transgenderism with homosexualist GFR7 and based on GFR7's words, comes to the conclusion that changing one's sex is not a moral issue for him, but a physical one (i.e. they're too tall, their hands are too big, etc.); page 229, post #3421;
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4125042&postcount=3421

aCW confronts GFR7 about his "Master Race mentality"; post #3432
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4125163&postcount=3432

Speaking of the table of contents: (Coming soon).

GFR7

aCW discusses transgenderism with homosexualist GFR7 and based on GFR7's words, comes to the conclusion that changing one's sex is not a moral issue for him, but a physical one (i.e. they're too tall, their hands are too big, etc.); page 229, post #3421;
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4125042&postcount=3421

aCW confronts GFR7 about his "Master Race mentality"; post #3432
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4125163&postcount=3432

Speaking of the table of contents: (Coming soon).
I think you're missing the point. The fact that Jenner still has a man's hands and feet speaks loudly to the delusional nature of gender surgery. Men and women are different sizes for a reason. It is not arbitrary.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think you're missing the point. The fact that Jenner still has a man's hands and feet speaks loudly to the delusional nature of gender surgery.

And if he did have feet and hands to match his new gender identity, would that make his genital mutilation and mockery of God justifiable?

Men and women are different sizes for a reason. It is not arbitrary.

Yes, God made men and women different for many reasons, but men with effeminate looking hands or women with masculine looking hands has absolutely nothing to do with it.

GFR7

Your own words condemn you:

Jenner was made with male hands and feet. Why?

aCultureWarrior said:
Your "Master Race" mentality is showing through Adolf Jr.

God made males and females, and He made them in all different shapes and sizes.

13 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.

Psalm 139: 13-15

His feet are too big now, and it has a meaning. What is it? abba-dee-abba -di

Status
Not open for further replies.