And Now For A Nice Thread About All Things Pleasant...

Buzzword

bacon-explosion2.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh...so very sorry. I was looking for the All Things Pheasant thread again. I can see it's two doors down now, next to All Kings and Peasants and, of course, the All Things Suzanne Pleshette threads.

Again, sorry for the interruption.

Arthur Brain

Oh...so very sorry. I was looking for the All Things Pheasant thread again. I can see it's two doors down now, next to All Kings and Peasants and, of course, the All Things Suzanne Pleshette threads.

Again, sorry for the interruption.

Kindly keep your delirious delusional thought processes to somewhere more suited to such. May I suggest WHMBR! Part 1- bacon it doesn't really matter...

:plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Kindly keep your delirious delusional thought processes to somewhere more suited to such. May I suggest WHMBR! Part 1- bacon it doesn't really matter...

Which reminds me of the time I stopped in around Christmas (43 or 44, but who counts?) because I could have sworn it read All These Presents. :chuckle: I can't tell you how funny everyone thought that was...we all laughed and laughed and laughed until the meds kicked in and I woke up by the seashore. :plain: Holidays.

And that's not how you spell Whopper, with or without bacon. :nono:

Arthur Brain

Which reminds me of the time I stopped in around Christmas (43 or 44, but who counts?) because I could have sworn it read All These Presents. :chuckle: I can't tell you how funny everyone thought that was...we all laughed and laughed and laughed until the meds kicked in and I woke up by the seashore. :plain: Holidays.

And that's not how you spell Whopper, with or without bacon. :nono:

Look, what you did in the nineteen hundreds and how much opium you consumed is not my concern quite frankly. Either contribute pictures of beautiful women and/or golfing score cards or kindly vacate this gem of a thread and take your nonsense elsewhere...

Sheesh...

Arthur Brain

No...

Unless you have a copy of Jordan Speeth's latest winning scorecard or a glamorous beauty I politely and simultaneously insultingly ask you to vacate the premises...