Madists

clefty

I have no desire to get into a fleshly slanging match with you. I've already gone to far. I don't agree with pulling people to pieces, I prefer to share the word of God with his people.

It's much more fulfilling and heart lifting than than getting the beasty claws out to attack others!

You'll be fine if you wear the whole armor of God...please remember He promised we would be attacked persecuted and even killed for His Name's sake...

Not ironic that Peter and Paul et al were persecuted by those who were supposed to be brothers...

john w

Hall of Fame
So well that command to sell AND have all was to Jews...lol

So, you admit, that not all of the commands, of the LORD God, the Lord Jesus Christ, are directed to everyone, for their respective obedience? No? Why not, laying out why not, in your "big picture" interpretation, of the book? We have-the prophetic program. vs. the mystery program.....divisions....No?

Then sell all you have...have all things in common...

Fraud.

clefty

The answer given by Paul is either the correct answer or it isn't:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Acts 16:30-31).​

According to you Paul just forgot to add other things to what it takes to be saved!

Well then why the need to be baptized? Immediately? How was it that the jailer came to belief? Kinda went through an earth shattering process wouldn't you agree?

You say that you believe what is written in the Scriptures but when it comes right down to it you deny what is said there. Now you can argue that the Lord Jesus also forgot to add some other things when He said this:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

Hmmm believes comes after what? Hearing, and what any words from anybody? Or was there a specific choice to hear words from Him first and then choose to believe...

Again the thief on the cross was granted grace when?

john w

Hall of Fame
What was hid was revealed and to all men and for all men...but the irony that this revelation that there is no Jew or gentile IN HIM is lost on the MAD...

Who insist Jews have their own revelations...for themselves

Made up-the mystery was hid.And you have no clue, what the mystery is. My evidence: Your sound bytes.

clefty

And Shimon of Yohanan received three commissions from the risen Messiah:

1) "Feed my arnia-lambkins" - John 21:15
2) "Shepherd my probatia-little-sheep" - John 21:16
3) "Feed my probatia-little-sheep" - John 21:17

It may have taken more than one pen name but he fulfilled his commissions, (hehe). :)

What if he misunderstood and gave up claiming "it's all Greek to me"?

Or fed them the untruth...things not of Him...wonder if that would be ok..."aww come on Man, it's food ain't it? It's not like you specified what to feed them!!"...

clefty

YOU are ignoring many things that Jesus said. He said that a person has to DO what the Father's will is, to be accepted into the Kingdom. (Matthew 7:21) It is not anyone's imagination that Jesus told us that what we DO is vitally important.

He said: "Let your light shine before men, that they may see your fine WORKS and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens." (Matt.5:16)

His entire Sermon on the Mount is a detailed outline of how we should BEHAVE toward our fellow man.

"The demons believe and yet tremble." (James 2:19) Much more is needed than just believing.

No no no...this was all to Jews...only the Jews were given this instruction...

Gentiles are given "do what thou wilt grace is enough"

john w

Hall of Fame
Your Jesuits have been at it much longer than last decade...prophecy warned of you yours even much before them...

Tranalation: I, devil boy, will just spam a cliche, and Professor Nicodemus/Demas/Judas tells me, I will be just fine.

Prophetic program...vs. the mystery program.............

Details, in the bible, a book of details...

clefty

The variable vocabulary troll consortium I refer to as the Meshak Persona has already ditched Luke and Peter. Had to, they both vouched for Paul's apostleship. That it truly believes nothing else in Scripture, including the words of Christ recorded in the four Gospels, should surprise no one.

Well it was Jews initially that went about spreading false testimony that Paul was teaching what was in the OT was no longer valid and changed...but a NEW WAY...

You are MAD enough to agree with that Jewish false testimony yourself...not ironic

clefty

So, you admit, that not all of the commands, of the LORD God, the Lord Jesus Christ, are directed to everyone, for their respective obedience? No? Why not, laying out why not, in your "big picture" interpretation, of the book? We have-the prophetic program. vs. the mystery program.....divisions....No?

Then sell all you have...have all things in common...

Fraud.

Lol...what not all commands to everybody...well duh...but these still apply to you:

"pick up your mat" walk on your own you don't need Jesuit help here brother...you should be able to see

"Come down out of that tree" not for salvation's sake but you'll just look less like a monkey...or Jesuit parrot...lol

Jerry Shugart

How was it that the jailer came to belief?

Why don't you read the verses which I quoted in their context? If you would have done that then you would see the answer right before your eyes:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 31. And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house"
(Acts16:30-32).​

When the jailer believe the word of the Lord then he received eternal life:

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life" (Jn.3:15).​

clefty

Made up. They sold it all...and had all things in common. Communism.

Do it.

I thought so. Scammer, con artist. Explain why you do not.

You:

Silencio.

When you say all things you mean other people's stuff too?

And once it was sold and given away...they still had it in common?

Giving alms is giving it all away is it?

The widow gave her last coin...and the dress she was wearing to stand naked shoeless in the temple having given all?

john w

Hall of Fame
Lol...what not all commands to everybody...well duh...but these still apply to you:

"pick up your mat" walk on your own you don't need Jesuit help here brother...you should be able to see

"Come down out of that tree" not for salvation's sake but you'll just look less like a monkey...or Jesuit parrot...lol
Did our heroine address her/his "argument?" Nope.

Sell all you have...have all things in common...

No? Why not?

As quiet, as a turkey farm, on T-Day.

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
When you say all things you mean other people's stuff too?

And once it was sold and given away...they still had it in common?

Giving alms is giving it all away is it?

The widow gave her last coin...and the dress she was wearing to stand naked shoeless in the temple having given all?

More reasons, as to why you do not obey all the commands, of the book?

Nope-just mutterings, grunts, snorts, emotional blabber.............

Impressive.

clefty

"Come down out of that tree" not for salvation's sake but you'll just look less like a monkey or a Jesuit parrot...lol

Even funny the second time