Ask CL anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
You keep saying it. I keep having a hard time believing it. You seem to be fixated on me. It'd be flattering, were you a girl, but if your av is an actual pic, you're either one ugly woman (which I haven't ruled out) or one slightly-feminine still-ugly man.

Please, keep your photographic evidence of which it is to yourself.

Nice Avatar, Catholic. And appropriate that you chose a man, some bald, your age Franciscan/Jesuit "priest" as your hero. They like men also.

So there, missy.

john w

Hall of Fame
:vomit:

Yeah, couldn't help but call me "sweetie," you raging homo.

(But it's okay; one can be a homo Christian, right?)

That's how you talk, sodomite.

"Jealous, girlie man? Where is the pic of yourself, sweetie pie? I thought so."-John W

You:

I thought so.

Put up your pic, tough "guy."

You:

"one can be a homo Christian, right"-sodomite Vinny

As I suspected-a Roman Catholic, or JW, who bases his justification on what she does.

You vile pervert, for all to see.

Next up from Vinny:

"one can be a homo/have a bad thought/lying Christian, right"

john w

Hall of Fame
:vomit:

Yeah, couldn't help but call me "sweetie," you raging homo.

(But it's okay; one can be a homo Christian, right?)

Does your "domestic partner" know that you refer to his kind as a "raging homo?"

"But it's okay; one can be a homo Christian, right?)"-sodomite

Ooops!! Vin-ette must not be saved, given his "you raging homo" comment. Right, Roman?

Brother Vinny

Does your "domestic partner" know that you refer to his kind as a "raging homo?"

Ooops? Vin-ette must not be saved, given his "you raging homo" comment. Right, Roman?

You called me "sweetie," so I assume you're a raging homo. Your pic lends this credence.

And are you honestly going to tell me that you don't believe one can be a Christian and live the homo deathstyle? As long as a person has once believed (according to MAD), he may do whatever he pleases, as he is dead to sin. Am I mischaracterizing your pet doctrine, johnnie?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's how you talk, sodomite.

"Jealous, girlie man? Where is the pic of yourself, sweetie pie? I thought so."-John W

You:

I thought so.

Put up your pic, tough "guy."

You:

"one can be a homo Christian, right"-sodomite Vinny

As I suspected-a Roman Catholic, or JW, who bases his justification on what she does.

You vile pervert, for all to see.

Next up from Vinny:

"one can be a homo/have a bad thought/lying Christian, right"

Why don't you stop with the homosexual accusations! It's getting
sickening! You don't KNOW if this guy is a homosexual!!

john w

Hall of Fame
You called me "sweetie," so I assume you're a raging homo. Your pic lends this credence.

And are you honestly going to tell me that you don't believe one can be a Christian and live the homo deathstyle? As long as a person has once believed (according to MAD), he may do whatever he pleases, as he is dead to sin. Am I mischaracterizing your pet doctrine, johnnie?

Ooops? Vin-ette must not be saved, given his "you raging homo" comment. Right, Roman?

"Your pic lends this credence."-sodomite

Wow! I will not be able to sleep, Vin-ette!!! Stop!!

Vs. your pic? Embarrassed, old man?

"And are you honestly.."-Vin-ette

Never trust anyone that deems it necessary to qualify his "argument" with "honestly....frankly," and all that jazz.

"And are you honestly going to tell me that you don't believe one can be a Christian and live the homo deathstyle? As long as a person has once believed (according to MAD), he may do whatever he pleases, as he is dead to sin. Am I mischaracterizing your pet doctrine, johnnie?"-Vinn-ette

And are you honestly going to tell me that you don't believe one can be a Christian and live the swearing, have bad thoughts,..............................................................................................................................................................................................................lifestyle?

"As long as a person has once believed (according to MAD), he may do whatever he pleases, as he is dead to sin. Am I mischaracterizing your pet doctrine, johnnie?"

There you go, folks-another wolf-ette is exposed, flipping the bird at the Saviour, asserting He did not die for our sins, and did not settle the sin/sins issue.

You wicked, vile Roman Catholic and/or Jesuit pervert.

"johnnie"-you

You really need to get over that man crush you have towards me, and the terms of endearment. Can you dig it?

"pet doctrine"-Vin-ette

Wow, V-where do you come up with these cliches?

"As long as a person has once believed (according to MAD), he may do whatever he pleases, as he is dead to sin."-Vin-ette

That is not "exclusive" to MAD, you vile pervert.

john w

Hall of Fame
"(But it's okay; one can be a homo Christian, right?)"-Vin-ette

Is it OK to be a murderer? Have a bad thought?

Vin-ette: I must be saved, because I'm a cleaner rat, than my fellow rats.

Brother Vinny

That is not "exclusive" to MAD, you vile pervert.

No, it's not. But that doesn't deny that a Christian living in and parading the homo deathstyle is still saved, according to you.

I'm a vile pervert, and yet truly vile perverts are your brothers.

It's a topsy-turvy mixed-up world you live in.

john w

Hall of Fame

"so I assume you're a raging homo. Your pic lends this credence."

Well, V, chicks seem to dig me, so your opinion does not really matter, does it, tough "guy?

And just where are your pics, missy?

As I had stated-a poser- all bluster.

Put up your pics, Vin-ette.

You won't.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"so I assume you're a raging homo. Your pic lends this credence."

Well, V, chicks seem to dig me, so your opinion does not really matter, does it, tough "guy?

And just where are your pics, missy?

As I had stated-a poser- all bluster.

Put up your pics, Vin-ette.

You won't.

What a childlike guy you are!! What, are you 14??

Brother Vinny

Vin-ette: I must be saved, because I'm a cleaner rat, than my fellow rats.

Let me strike down that little straw man you've constructed (take your lips off Stam's butt long enough to read this, john):

If I am saved, it is thoroughly by the grace of God, received via ongoing faith in Jesus Christ. If I am removed from the filth of this world, it is also due to the grace of God. And if I see the fruit of this reliance in the cleanliness of my words and deeds--all clean by God's grace, understand--then all glory goes to God.

Now, go back to your hovel and resume following your misunderstanding of Paul's words, to your own destruction, you little attention whore. You're going back on ignore, because you are filth.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, it's not. But that doesn't deny that a Christian living in and parading the homo deathstyle is still saved, according to you.

I'm a vile pervert, and yet truly vile perverts are your brothers.

It's a topsy-turvy mixed-up world you live in.

Translated: I exposed you for the deceitful drone that you are.

You lied, when you said:

"And are you honestly going to tell me that you don't believe one can be a Christian and live the homo deathstyle? As long as a person has once believed (according to MAD), he may do whatever he pleases, as he is dead to sin. Am I mischaracterizing your pet doctrine, johnnie?"

"that a Christian living in and parading the homo deathstyle is still saved, according to you."-Vinny

=he again asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sins, including the sin of sodomy. He just died for this "minor, insignificant, little sins," such as having a bad thought, cutting off someone in traffic, lying,....................

Vin-nette's 1 Cor. 15 ff:

"...Christ died for our sins, except the sin of sodomy/homosexuality, and any sin that I, Vin-nette, do not approve of"

Vile pervert, flipping the bird at the Saviour.

john w

Hall of Fame
Let me strike down that little straw man you've constructed (take your lips off Stam's butt long enough to read this, john):

If I am saved, it is thoroughly by the grace of God, received via ongoing faith in Jesus Christ. If I am removed from the filth of this world, it is also due to the grace of God. And if I see the fruit of this reliance in the cleanliness of my words and deeds--all clean by God's grace, understand--then all glory goes to God.

Now, go back to your hovel and resume following your misunderstanding of Paul's words, to your own destruction, you little attention whore. You're going back on ignore, because you are filth.

Nope. You say that you are saved, because you are a cleaner rat than your fellow rat, you vile pervert, thinking, "Well, I lie, have bad thoughts..............................................but I, V, do not engage in that 'worser' sin of the homosexual lifestyle, which I do not approve, so, I'm a cleaner rat, and must be saved."

You vile pervert, asserting that the Saviour did not die for all sins, did not forgive us of "all tresspasses," just the ones that you "don't do as much as your fellow rats do."

Bird flipper at the LORD God, and His Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame

"you little attention whore ..because you are filth."-Vin-ette

"parading the homo deathstyle"-Vin-ette

Oooops! Missy must not be saved, as she is "parading the having bad thoughts lifestyle!!!!!!!!!"

You vile perverter of the gospel of Christ, and Roman Catholic child of the devil.

john w

Hall of Fame

"If I am saved,"-Vin-ette

There it is-the Roman Catholic "good news"-"If."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"you little attention whore ..because you are filth."-Vin-ette

"parading the homo deathstyle"-Vin-ette

Oooops! Missy must not be saved, as she is "parading the having bad thoughts lifestyle!!!!!!!!!"

You vile perverter of the gospel of Christ, and Roman Catholic child of the devil.

Learn some finesse!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
" but if your av is an actual pic, you're either one ugly woman (which I haven't ruled out) or one slightly-feminine still-ugly man.Please, keep your photographic evidence of which it is to yourself"-Vin-ette

Wow, missy! I won't be able sleep tonight, you meanie!

Jealous, girlie man? Where is the pic of yourself, sweetie pie? I thought so.

Slower: I dig chicks, not girlie men, and metrosexuals, such as yourself. Can you dig it, sweetie?

You're disgusting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.