Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

allblack

BANNED
Banned
Well hedshaker,

Then quit posting if you don't care. Why don't you go to Evolution vs God, a thread by Knight, and see on Page 20, the entry post no. 299 by FraterJoseph. You might learn an awful lot. It explains how black holes make Einstein look like you.

Hope You Don't Kiss Your Eternal Life Away,

I Do Care Hedshaker,

MichaelC

That is not what that video does. Einstein's formula(s) predicted black holes or singularities. What Einstein did not grasp was the probability vs hyper-determinism we now call the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.

http://youtu.be/Jint5kjoy6I

You ought to also hear what the good Dr. says about this:

http://youtu.be/NpW_Q_J4HF4

And this:

http://youtu.be/Hi6yPJvCFU0

Last edited:

Hedshaker

Well hedshaker,

Then quit posting if you don't care. Why don't you go to Evolution vs God, a thread by Knight, and see on Page 20, the entry post no. 299 by FraterJoseph. You might learn an awful lot. It explains how black holes make Einstein look like you.

Why don't you stop posting? It's your phony platitudes and half baked predictions I don't care for, not this forum. This is a public forum and while Admin allow it, all may post as and when. There is a Christian only forum if you don't like it.

Regarding that video please read Alwight's reply here. I know it's highly unlikely but there's always a chance that you might learn something. :dunce:

Hope You Don't Kiss Your Eternal Life Away,

So you've visited this eternal life and seen it first hand? No? Then how could you possible know?

There may or may not be an "eternal life" but there's evidently a cloud cuckoo land...... :kookoo:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear hedshaker,

I didn't mean quit posting on this thread. I meant quit posting to me, so you can spare yourself any heartache or whatever.

As far as my invisible friend, I have been visited by Him and know He exists, and He says there is eternal life, so I believe Him. He says a lot of things and I have no reason to believe them also. I have also been visited a few times by angels, His servants, so I have no trouble believing in them either. It only fortifies the fact that He does Exist. At least I get to know for sure. You do not, because you don't try. You just dismiss Him and let your Eternal Life go to never-ever land. The reason He visited me was because I believed in Him wholeheartedly beforehand, but you'll never understand that reality. You see, if I do believe in Him that much, then there's no chance that I will ever believe in the devil, so the Lord God can visit me without the devil saying it will change my beliefs. Hope you can understand that.

You can call me cuckoo all you want, but you are the one with the problem. Millions of Christians say so.

May God Change Your Thinking Before It's Too LATE!

Michael

Hedshaker

Dear hedshaker,

I didn't mean quit posting on this thread. I meant quit posting to me, so you can spare yourself any heartache or whatever.

Then stop replying and I'll stop posting to you. If you tried discussing rationally instead of preaching you might get better responses.

As far as my invisible friend, I have been visited by Him and know He exists, and He says there is eternal life, so I believe Him.

Have you been at the church wine? If not you might check your meds.

He says a lot of things and I have no reason to believe them also. I have also been visited a few times by angels, His servants, so I have no trouble believing in them either. It only fortifies the fact that He does Exist.

Or you could be deluded. See Occam's Razor

At least I get to know for sure. You do not, because you don't try. You just dismiss Him and let your Eternal Life go to never-ever land.

There's not a shred of evidence for any Eternal Life. You are either right or deluded. If you were sceptical which would you think. Hint, see, Occam's Razor

The reason He visited me was because I believed in Him wholeheartedly beforehand, but you'll never understand that reality.

I think we have a difference of opinion about the meaning of reality. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Mindless preaching adds up to no evidence at all.

You see, if I do believe in Him that much, then there's no chance that I will ever believe in the devil, so the Lord God can visit me without the devil saying it will change my beliefs. Hope you can understand that.

Maybe you believe that much that you've replaced reality with your cherished beliefs. Alien abductees suffer with the same phenomenon.

You can call me cuckoo all you want, but you are the one with the problem. Millions of Christians say so.

Yes, and millions of Christians used to think the Sun orbited the earth and they was wrong. But Ok, if you insist. You're cuckoo..... :kookoo:

May God Change Your Thinking Before It's Too LATE!

And may reality one day visit you, but I fear it's already too late for that.

Michael, you have started a thread about evolution, which is a science subject, and then proceeded to preach, spout thinly disguised threats at those who disagree, promote your book and assert your own cherished beliefs without evidence.

Your voodoo is wasted on me. Please read slowly this next part. I DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD OF IT.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear hedshaker,

Yes, and there were thousands of atheists who used to think the Sun orbited the earth and they were wrong, too! I'll quit posting after this so that you can quit posting too. No, I have not been at the church wine. That's Catholic. I'm Protestant Christian. We only do that once a year during Passover week. I'm just not an idiot to answer your other idiotic assertions and the like which are not true. And you shall see my invisible friend soon enough. What are you gonna say to Him, I wonder?

I'd rather be a Rising Angel than a Falling Ape!

MichaelC

Hedshaker

Dear hedshaker,

Yes, and there were thousands of atheists who used to think the Sun orbited the earth and they were wrong, too!"

Indeed, and it was the "evidence" that proved them all wrong, wasn't it? Just as it is the abundant "evidence" that proves you wrong about evolution. Glad we cleared that up ;)

I'll quit posting after this so that you can quit posting too. No, I have not been at the church wine. That's Catholic. I'm Protestant Christian. We only do that once a year during Passover week. I'm just not an idiot to answer your other idiotic assertions and the like which are not true.

Pot meet kettle :p

PotKettlecopy.jpg

And you shall see my invisible friend soon enough. What are you gonna say to Him, I wonder?

Save the proselytising and unsubstantiated assertions for someone who is gullible enough to buy it. :yawn:

I'd rather be a Rising Angel than a Falling Ape!

The Theory of Evolution suggests differently and is backed up by hard evidence, unlike your pie-in-the sky angel claims and half baked, phony predictions.

Bye :wave:

Hedshaker

Michael has a point, Hedshaker. Ignorance is not confined to theists. Nor is willful ignorance.

Totally agree. It's the ability to admit being wrong when shown wrong that is key. Michael has been directed to hard evidence for evolution and common descent with youtube videos. But instead of addressing the evidence he waved it away and carried on preaching.... in a thread that is supposed to be about evolution vs creationism.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Totally agree. It's the ability to admit being wrong when shown wrong that is key. Michael has been directed to hard evidence for evolution and common descent with youtube videos. But instead of addressing the evidence he waved it away and carried on preaching.... in a thread that is supposed to be about evolution vs creationism.

Hedshaker,
I thought we were going to quit this? You're not getting the last say so after posting me two different threads! I have been directed to two different threads involving Creation Over evolution. And this thread is not about evolution vs creationism but instead Creation vs. Evolution.

For now, that will do. Now to the next post!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Indeed, and it was the "evidence" that proved them all wrong, wasn't it? Just as it is the abundant "evidence" that proves you wrong about evolution. Glad we cleared that up ;)

Pot meet kettle :p

PotKettlecopy.jpg

Save the proselytising and unsubstantiated assertions for someone who is gullible enough to buy it. :yawn:

The Theory of Evolution suggests differently and is backed up by hard evidence, unlike your pie-in-the sky angel claims and half baked, phony predictions.

Bye :wave:

hedshaker,

We did not clear anything up and I have not seen videos of overwhelming evolution claims. No, instead more threads of Overwhelming Creationism.

And you are calling all of those who believe in God gullible to buy it? We Christians are not the gullible ones.

The Theory of Evolution is full of holes and you ought to know it by now after seeing the two videos I saw. How do you explain black holes and such dense gravity? You are real full of large errors and that's just touching the surface!!

Go sell your wares someplace else. Maybe a good yard sale.

MichaelC

distraff

hedshaker,

We did not clear anything up and I have not seen videos of overwhelming evolution claims. No, instead more threads of Overwhelming Creationism.

And you are calling all of those who believe in God gullible to buy it? We Christians are not the gullible ones.

The Theory of Evolution is full of holes and you ought to know it by now after seeing the two videos I saw. How do you explain black holes and such dense gravity? You are real full of large errors and that's just touching the surface!!

Go sell your wares someplace else. Maybe a good yard sale.

MichaelC

Hey Mike. Could you repost one of these videos so I can take a look at it?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sure distraff,

Go to Knight's thread: Evolution vs God. Go to Page 20 and then to post 299. It is on FraterJoseph 's post. Just click it with some headphones on.

Good luck. Let me know if you need any more help. There is also one more video on the same thread that Knight recommends on Post No. 1.

God Bless and Keep You!!

Michael

Hedshaker

hedshaker,

Er, no you where given a segment of the evidence for common descent here. And then you blatantly waved it away without even watching it here.

Here's snippet of your reply to being provided that video:
I really don't have time to watch and listen to your videos. I tried one, which said the virus couldn't reproduce, then later on it says it can, and blah, whatever.

So stop being dishonest. You were given evidence, which you didn't even look at and then waved away with out even trying to address it.

Then try less preaching and providing more evidence for your bald assertions. Or maybe you are interested on a London bridge I have for sale? ;)

And you were also given sound replies and rebuttle to those videos by noguru and Alwight here and here. But you didn't even follow those links did you?

You cannot wriggle out of it Michael. You have been shown wrong and it's time to fess up.

But you won't do that, will you:

Psychology of Belief. Confirmation Bias

Anyway, I thought you were going to do us all a favour and stop replying to my posts. To be honest trying to get rational discussion on this thread is a bit like the following:

Hedshaker

Hedshaker,
I thought we were going to quit this? You're not getting the last say so after posting me two different threads! I have been directed to two different threads involving Creation Over evolution. And this thread is not about evolution vs creationism but instead Creation vs. Evolution.
l

Same thing, and it was you who said you were going to quit, remember? When you post false information you will be called on it.

When you are ready to stop, just stop. You have no creditability anyway.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear hedshaker,

Lake Havasu, AZ already bought London Bridge. I've seen it in person a few years ago. I guess neither of us is ever going to quit posting to each other because you always want to have the last word and I do also, if I've been dumped on like you dumped on me the last time we tried this. I was ready tonite to never hear from you again. You didn't see me contacting you 2nite, now did you?

Per Lon, "and we are endowed by Our Creator with certain inalienable rights."

Everyone believes there's a Creator except you, slow ball.

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
hedshaker,

I thought we were going to stop replying to EACH OTHER on our posts. What do you expect me to do? Have you slander me over and over, and not say anything? Listen hedshaker, we just don't see eye to eye. I'll not believe your idea that evolution is the maker of this earth and the universe, and heaven.

Don't worry, I listened to all of your videos and the only thing I agree with is that God made a banana for man's convenience.

Goodbye,

Michael

Jukia

Dear hedshaker,

Lake Havasu, AZ already bought London Bridge. I've seen it in person a few years ago. I guess neither of us is ever going to quit posting to each other because you always want to have the last word and I do also, if I've been dumped on like you dumped on me the last time we tried this. I was ready tonite to never hear from you again. You didn't see me contacting you 2nite, now did you?

Per Lon, "and we are endowed by Our Creator with certain inalienable rights."

Everyone believes there's a Creator except you, slow ball.

MichaelC

I don't believe there is a Creator either. I used to, and then I learned that there is no evidence for such a creature while there is much evidence for a naturalistic explanation of the universe. I thank TOL and Pastor Enyart for helping me come to that conclusion.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Jukia,

You believe what you want. I'm not in the business anymore to help atheists come to God and Jesus. I'd rather help my own brethren instead.

MichaelC

Status
Not open for further replies.