User Tag List

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

Thread: REPORT: TOL Statement of faith

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand well, just in the same way Jesus received a free silver coin from the fish's mouth to pay his tax bill for free, I understand, that taxation on sinning sinners was a big business for the off shore government, the roman empire that WAS ruling Israel 2000 years ago..I UNDERSTAND jESUS turned the money exchangers table up in the temple, because the roman empire was taxing animal scarifies, and sending the tax money back to rome.. every last coin out of the city.. back to rome..and the people heard him, and rose up.. so they destroyed him.. and conveniently made him the last sacrifice and offering ever, a sacrifice for all men here after.. then the roman empire government army carried all the temple gold, 50 ton, back to rome, and convinced there own nation, that they should put a wall up, and separate themselves from their own army from the priest hood,.. that vatican country then became the very first, and only government to have a country of it own.. a hand full of salbentmen> the book of romans.. to the romans> there own nation. teaching them the new religion that the itailain nation should need to learn..
    Just tell me what you want me to criticize! I want you to be happy<.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how about the second easter, when they killed Jame's and because the jew's cheered he proceeded to take peter to... one year after jesus was destroyed the roman empire tormented the church and KILLED AGAIN, JAMES then took peter too, the roman empire government wanted to present peter to the jew's after easter, with a omen..wither he had come unto himself again, or not come unto himself again, the legion of roman guards, there own nation where destroyed because he came unto himself again, funny that, in complete reverse... so no man could confirm this angel that came back a year latter, smote he peter on the side, that the chains fall off his ankles, just as the lord, one year to pass, and he came unto himself again.. pretty much like the story that was never told, un confirmed to the crowd waiting outside until easter sunday arrived.. ??? tell me how many bodies dose vatican city need to hide, and which is the body that they still guard today..??
    Just tell me what you want me to criticize! I want you to be happy<.

Thread Information