Happy Birthday Andyc

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BROTHER
I miss ol' Andy, He is a truly Spirit filled believer and his heart is to share what the Lord has done for him.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I miss YOU when you are on "vacation"

So, you miss/like wolves, and I am a wolf.

Thanks for unpacking that for me. I have just removed you from one of my friends on "Myspace," and you have moved down to my "876th favorite Totton Linnet"-you're blowing it.

john w

Hall of Fame
I do not like wolves....John W I am.

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Andy believes as do I in what old fashoined christians used to call EXPERIMENTAL religion, and that old puritan term meant that christianity must be experienced.

It is no good to say He bore our sins when they are still in us and plain for everyone to see. If you say you have died with Christ we will look very carefully at the corpse to make sure it is not still very much alive and kicking.

What good to say I have been raised with Him in newness of life...if we do not walk as He walked?

I saw every evidence in Andy's posts that he was a new creature in Christ Jesus, no longer drunken with new wine or strong drink which is debauchery but a man filled with the Holy Spirit.

If we cannot recognise the testimony of fellow christians then there must be a question mark over our own salvation.

john w

Hall of Fame
Andy believes as do I in what old fashoined christians used to call EXPERIMENTAL religion, and that old puritan term meant that christianity must be experienced.

It is no good to say He bore our sins when they are still in us and plain for everyone to see. If you say you have died with Christ we will look very carefully at the corpse to make sure it is not still very much alive and kicking.

What good to say I have been raised with Him in newness of life...if we do not walk as He walked?

I saw every evidence in Andy's posts that he was a new creature in Christ Jesus, no longer drunken with new wine or strong drink which is debauchery but a man filled with the Holy Spirit.

If we cannot recognise the testimony of fellow christians then there must be a question mark over our own salvation.

"Andy believes... If we cannot recognise the testimony of fellow christians then there must be a question mark over our own salvation."-you

Here is what wolf andycain believes, and too bad you cannot recognize a wolf, so save your spin:

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain

Now-which word of his "testimony" do you not understand, wolf defender?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Here is your wolfaganda...a man is saved by understanding doctrinal terms and saying the right things...not by any change that has been wrought in them by the Holy Spirit.

Andy had the change wrought in him by the Holy Spirit.

john w

Hall of Fame
I do not negotiate with wolves...John W I am...

“If a person renounces their faith in Christ and turns from God, then there will be no more fruit manifested because the Spirit will leave.” -andyc

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I do not negotiate with wolves...John W I am...

“If a person renounces their faith in Christ and turns from God, then there will be no more fruit manifested because the Spirit will leave.” -andyc

Yes I had that disagreement with Andy....it is doctrinal stream within the church. [I fervently wish it were not]

So here is your new wolfaganda

A man is saved only if he is perfect in doctrine and not because Christ dwells in him.

john w

Hall of Fame
Here is your wolfaganda...a man is saved by understanding doctrinal terms and saying the right things...not by any change that has been wrought in them by the Holy Spirit.

"Andy had the change wrought in him by the Holy Spirit"-you

vs. me:

Andy had the change wrought in him by the "spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience"(Eph. 2:2 KJV), and the spirit of Jack Daniels, so stuff your deceitful "defense" of that child of the devil.

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain and you, on record

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You have me on record as saying we turn to Christ and He washes away our sins....if folk are still in their sins it is because they have not yet come to Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame

Wolf-ette Toppo Linnet and andycain's "change:"

"Eternal security is for the believer. When a believer becomes an unbeliever, they reject their eternal security."-andyc

"A sinner CANNOT be saved and continue committing sins wilfully unashamedly, otherwise their desire to be cleansed and free from sin was not genuine."-andyc

“We have no fear of losing our salvation as long as we continue believing. If this is the case, then this doesn't seem unreasonable to me, afterall, if righteousness is imputed to us by believing, then the flip side of the coin is that, unrighteousness is imputed to us by disbelieving.”-andycain

"…… Repentance means to turn from sin... We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…“Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him..We are repenting of our sin nature, as well as asking for forgiveness of sins previously committed…."-andycain

"but if we deny this faith, then we are denying the work of Christ, making us unrighteous.You see faith as a one time decision of the mind, when it is actually an attitude of the heart that must be continuously in place."-andycain

"A sinner CANNOT be saved and continue committing sins wilfully unashamedly, otherwise their desire to be cleansed and free from sin was not genuine."-andyc

"If they are committing grievous sins, and feel no sense of shame in it, then they are not saved. They are only kiding themselves… However, if people commit sins that they know are wrong, but have no shame in it at all, then they can't be saved (1John 3:9)."-andycain

“How can you submit to the righteousness of God without repenting?If I do not change my sinful ways, I haven't submitted to God's righteousness….Notice that the gentiles Paul preached to, had to turn from sin in order to be forgiven?... When we turn from our self-ruled life and turn to Jesus in faith, we are saved….What these guys are saying is that we are saved through believing only….Knowledge doesn't save you, faith that is initiated by turning from sin does…..Repentance in salvation is an initial turning from sin….If a person repents of their sin, then this is the proof that their faith was genuine…And if we genuinely do believe, we will repent (turn from sin)….. Repentance is simply to turn from sin.. Repent means to change/turn, and we have to turn from darkness, sin…We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation.. What will he think of people who refused to repent and turn from sin,…?... So you do believe it is necessary to repent (change/turn from sin)? … then we have repented by turning to him. If we turn to him, we are automatically turning from our self (sin, repenting)…. So you do believe it is necessary to repent (change/turn from sin)? … Repentance means to turn from sin, …,. but you continue to insist that repentance (desire to change) is not a necessary component of salvation…. Do you believe we must repent of making sin our trade, in order to receive salvation?Or do you think we can continue sinning unashamedly?... We are repenting of our sin nature, as well as asking for forgiveness of sins previously committed…."-andyc

Condemns himself.

“Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him…You claim that sin is irrelevant to our salvation. You claim that our efforts to follow Jesus do nothing for our salvation…if he wants to be a christian, he has to commit himself to this change'…Notice that the gentiles Paul preached to, had to turn from sin in order to be forgiven?.... When we turn from our self-ruled life and turn to Jesus in faith, we are saved…What these guys are saying is that we are saved through believing only... Everybody knows that faith involves commitment,… We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation… MAD says that you don't have to repent because its not necessary. Repentance means to turn from a self willed life of sin to Christ in order to receive forgivness from sin….. If they are committing grievous sins, and feel no sense of shame in it, then they are not saved. They are only kiding themselves… However, if people commit sins that they know are wrong, but have no shame in it at all, then they can't be saved (1John 3:9)… A sinner CANNOT be saved and continue committing sins wilfully unashamedly, otherwise their desire to be cleansed and free from sin was not genuine...”-andyc

"Of course we will fail in life and will have to recommit ourselves." -anycain

On record, for all to see- the words of a wolf, in sheep's clothing;also known as a con artist, like Toppo Linnet.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have me on record as saying we turn to Christ and He washes away our sins....if folk are still in their sins it is because they have not yet come to Christ.

"You have me on record..." -wolf lady

I have you on record agreeing with this wolf lady, so with whom do you think you are speaking? Your aunt Sally?

"We have turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain and you, on record

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
This is all your wolfaganda

A person can only be saved by having a perfect understanding of doctrine and not because Christ dwells in them.......Pope John w