Pro-Lifers Meet with Abortion Contractor Weitz- Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
* Pro-lifers Meet with Abortion Contractor: Denver pro-lifers met today with Bill Hornaday, president of The Weitz Corporation's Rocky Mountain Division. Hornaday told Keith Mason and Will Duffy in a private meeting this morning that they refuse to reconsider constructing a building designed to rip the arms and legs off of little children. Bill Hornaday can be reached at bill.hornaday@weitz.com. More below...

* Post-show Emergency Note: KGOV.com has information of a specific late-term abortion being committed tomorrow morning at the Health One Sky Ridge Medical Center south of the Denver metro area. You can call any of the following numbers to plead for the life of this handicapped (deformed) 24-week baby scheduled to be killed at 7 a.m. Thursday, October 24:
Surgery Waiting Room: 720-225-1630
Labor and Delivery: 720-225-2300
Patient Advocate: 720-225-1285
Chaplain: 720-225-1778
Main Switchboard: 720-225-1000
Lobby Info Desk: 720-225-1500
Administration: 720-225-1010
Late this evening, a KGOV producer reached Sky Ridge public relations director Linda Watson who would not confirm the scheduling killing of this child, nor could she immediately state whether Health One's policy would protect such a child from being intentionally killed in their facility. Ms. Watson agreed to call with more information when she could obtain it.

If you are reading this past the time Health One has scheduled to kill this child, then it is too late to save this one. But you can still call and beg this Health One hospital that delivers so many babies to stop killing those they deem better off dead. Thank you, -Bob Enyart

* Gary Meggison, Senior Vice-President of the Weitz Co Rocky Mountain, also at the meeting, revealed an obvious disdain for women and children, by refusing to view documents of Planned Parenthood’s reported child rape cover-ups and the facts of their multi-million dollar baby killing business. Gary Meggison can be reached at gary.meggison@weitz.com

* Don Gendall, Vice-President of the Weitz Co Rocky Mountain, was not present at the meeting, but spoke with Keep Peace In Stapleton, and admitted to being a Christian, yet still willing to build a death camp for unborn children. Don Gendall can be reached at don.gendall@weitz.com

* Craig Damos, CEO of the Weitz Company, resides in Des Moines, IA. Craig Damos' wife Sue was kindly asked to encourage her husband to reconsider building this abortion clinic and her response was a shock! Sue Damos said that Planned Parenthood does not do abortions. You can hear that call here. Craig Damos can be reached at craig.damos@weitz.com

* Keith Mason of Keep Peace In Stapleton cohosted todays show with Jo Scott of Pro-Life Colorado, to urge The Weitz Company not to build the largest abortion facility in America. The Weitz Co has received the contract to build a 50,000 sq. ft. Planned Parenthood in a minority neighborhood in Denver, Colorado.

* Kim Lehman, president of Iowa Right to Life, has organized a prayerful protest outside the Weitz headquartes in Des Moines, IA. If you live in Iowa and can join IRLC, please contact Kim at 515-202-2517.

* Log on to KeepPeaceInStapleton.com and join the coalition to stop the construction of the largest child killing facility to date in this country. The unborn need your help!

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
I was just wondering.

Do any of these men have daughters?

Do any of these men want grandchildren?

Do any of these men want their daughters, and grandchildren, to come to the place, dad-granddad built?

I wouldn't!

Aimey

I have responded to things like this by email and by letter before but i think
I have been ignored.
maybe i am not aggressive enough.

disgusting that a doctor would be willing to kill a person just because they arent
perfectly formed the way they assume is best for them. The person in that
little body has the same right to live as they do.

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
* Pro-lifers Meet with Abortion Contractor: Denver pro-lifers met today with Bill Hornaday, president of The Weitz Corporation's Rocky Mountain Division. Hornaday told Keith Mason and Will Duffy in a private meeting this morning that they refuse to reconsider constructing a building designed to rip the arms and legs off of little children. Bill Hornaday can be reached at bill.hornaday@weitz.com. More below...

* Post-show Emergency Note: KGOV.com has information of a specific late-term abortion being committed tomorrow morning at the Health One Sky Ridge Medical Center south of the Denver metro area. You can call any of the following numbers to plead for the life of this handicapped (deformed) 24-week baby scheduled to be killed at 7 a.m. Thursday, October 24:
Surgery Waiting Room: 720-225-1630
Labor and Delivery: 720-225-2300
Patient Advocate: 720-225-1285
Chaplain: 720-225-1778
Main Switchboard: 720-225-1000
Lobby Info Desk: 720-225-1500
Administration: 720-225-1010
Late this evening, a KGOV producer reached Sky Ridge public relations director Linda Watson who would not confirm the scheduling killing of this child, nor could she immediately state whether Health One's policy would protect such a child from being intentionally killed in their facility. Ms. Watson agreed to call with more information when she could obtain it.

If you are reading this past the time Health One has scheduled to kill this child, then it is too late to save this one. But you can still call and beg this Health One hospital that delivers so many babies to stop killing those they deem better off dead. Thank you, -Bob Enyart

* Gary Meggison, Senior Vice-President of the Weitz Co Rocky Mountain, also at the meeting, revealed an obvious disdain for women and children, by refusing to view documents of Planned Parenthood’s reported child rape cover-ups and the facts of their multi-million dollar baby killing business. Gary Meggison can be reached at gary.meggison@weitz.com

* Don Gendall, Vice-President of the Weitz Co Rocky Mountain, was not present at the meeting, but spoke with Keep Peace In Stapleton, and admitted to being a Christian, yet still willing to build a death camp for unborn children. Don Gendall can be reached at don.gendall@weitz.com

* Craig Damos, CEO of the Weitz Company, resides in Des Moines, IA. Craig Damos' wife Sue was kindly asked to encourage her husband to reconsider building this abortion clinic and her response was a shock! Sue Damos said that Planned Parenthood does not do abortions. You can hear that call here. Craig Damos can be reached at craig.damos@weitz.com

* Keith Mason of Keep Peace In Stapleton cohosted todays show with Jo Scott of Pro-Life Colorado, to urge The Weitz Company not to build the largest abortion facility in America. The Weitz Co has received the contract to build a 50,000 sq. ft. Planned Parenthood in a minority neighborhood in Denver, Colorado.

* Kim Lehman, president of Iowa Right to Life, has organized a prayerful protest outside the Weitz headquartes in Des Moines, IA. If you live in Iowa and can join IRLC, please contact Kim at 515-202-2517.

* Log on to KeepPeaceInStapleton.com and join the coalition to stop the construction of the largest child killing facility to date in this country. The unborn need your help!

I understand what you are doing, however is it right to normal hospital actives, you may be putting an incident patient into danger. That being said, I also truly support what you are doing.

obsolete53

I just sent out an email to each of these guys. I had a simple question for them: "Do you believe it is God"s will for your life, to participate in the construction of a baby killing facility?".

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
I just sent out an email to each of these guys. I had a simple question for them: "Do you believe it is God"s will for your life, to participate in the construction of a baby killing facility?".

:up:

Pettrix

BANNED
Banned
I couldn't believe that Sue Damos stated that Planned Parenthood does not do abortions. I listened to the call myself and that is exactly what she stated. How can she really believe that? She is in some serious state of denial.

fool

Hall of Fame
Do you really think your going to stop the building going up?
They'll just get another construction company.

fool

Hall of Fame
As an atheist I could see your point. There really is no point.

Do you guys want me to notify you everytime I build a Wal-Mart pharmacy?
You can flood me with e-mail telling me to quit my job and go home.
Will that make you feel better?
Protest the site if you want.
Doing that will insure the company that does take the job will get more money for it being a "hot" job.

The construction guy dosen't care what you do in the building.
He's there to make sure the walls are straight and the roof dosen't leak and the toilet flushes.
You could tell me it was a dentist office and I couldn't tell the difference.
Trying to get the company to pass on the job is the least effective thing I could think of doing.
Try attacking the building dept. tell them not to issue the permit.
Or get on the planning commision a scratch the project due to "traffic considerations" or some such bull.
Are you sure there isn't an endangered flower or bug living on the site?
Is the site wet at all? Wetlands are a hot button issue, gotta have wetlands to absorb the rain and filter pollution.
Construction guys are like gophers, one goes down a hole and another pops up.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you guys want me to notify you everytime I build a Wal-Mart pharmacy?
You can flood me with e-mail telling me to quit my job and go home.
Will that make you feel better?
Protest the site if you want.
Doing that will insure the company that does take the job will get more money for it being a "hot" job.

The construction guy doesn’t care what you do in the building.
He's there to make sure the walls are straight and the roof dosen't leak and the toilet flushes.
You could tell me it was a dentist office and I couldn't tell the difference.
Trying to get the company to pass on the job is the least effective thing I could think of doing.
Try attacking the building dept. tell them not to issue the permit.
Or get on the planning commision a scratch the project due to "traffic considerations" or some such bull..

That is why we are telling them what it is, a child killing facility. If they want to be involved with building a place that slaughters children, at least now they know. Maybe they won't want to built it, but it looks like that will not be the case. Also, since they will be associated with building such a place it might hurt business. The goal is to stop building these places all together.

Are you sure there isn't an endangered flower or bug living on the site?
Is the site wet at all? Wetlands are a hot button issue, gotta have wetlands to absorb the rain and filter pollution.
Construction guys are like gophers, one goes down a hole and another pops up.

As an atheist you may have a point, but there really is no point, is there?

Please pass the bug spray…

fool

Hall of Fame
That is why we are telling them what it is, a child killing facility. If they want to be involved with building a place that slaughters children, at least now they know. Maybe they won't want to built it, but it looks like that will not be the case. Also, since they will be associated with building such a place it might hurt business. The goal is to stop building these places all together.
I'm sure they knew who the customer was.
Maybe they want to become the main vendor for that client.
They'll pick up all the pro-abort work, feminist offices, houses for Democrats.
I'm suprised you got them to meet with you.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm sure they knew who the customer was.
Maybe they want to become the main vendor for that client.
They'll pick up all the pro-abort work, feminist offices, houses for Democrats.
I'm suprised you got them to meet with you.

Would you be comfortable building a facility that was going to be used to slaughter children?

fool

Hall of Fame
Would you be comfortable building a facility that was going to be used to slaughter children?
No.
But I have a family to feed.
They can rent a store front and slaughter children there.
Me not showing up for the job will effect absolutly nothing.
If you want to protest go to Planned Parenthood and protest.
Or work thru the municipality.
Going after the hardhats seems like sensationalist shock value self gratifying showboating to me.
Why dosen't Bob run for city council?

Status
Not open for further replies.