insane libertarians

so how did you find out?

It is well known that groups such as Americans for Prosperity (a rather Orwellian name as they are for the prosperity of only a very select few) are funded by the Koch brothers.

From Wikipedia, with the original sources cited:

Americans for Prosperity was founded in 2004 when Citizens for a Sound Economy (CSE) split into FreedomWorks and the Americans for Prosperity Foundation (formerly the Citizens for a Sound Economy Foundation). Dick Armey, who had become chair of CSE in 2003 after retiring from Congress,[7] remained chairman of FreedomWorks, while David H. Koch remained chairman of the AFP Foundation. Like CSE, AFP was founded with the support of David H. Koch and Charles Koch, both of Koch Industries.[8][9][10]

sources:
7. "Dick Armey to lead Citizens for a Sound Economy". January 8, 2003.
8. Zernike, Kate (October 19, 2010). "Secretive Republican Donors Are Planning Ahead". New York Times.
9. Mayer, Jane (2009-01-07). "The billionaire Koch brothers' war against Obama". The New Yorker. Archived from the original on 15 October 2010. Retrieved 2010-10-21.
10. Overby, Peter (February 19, 2010). "Who's Raising Money For Tea Party Movement?". "David Koch has directly taken credit for founding Americans for Prosperity, saying, "Five years ago my brother Charles and I provided the funds to start the Americans for Prosperity.""

WizardofOz

I see that Aaron is on another one of his anal retentive fixations. I'm curious Mr. "moderate libertarian", are you responding to this "offer"
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3663930&postcount=24

and if so, why did you wait 2 days to respond?

I am responding to your original offer:

So now the Jr. Libertarian is admitting that he does blog on the Ron Paul forum.

Would anyone like to see his words where he said he doesn't?

Libertarians are not only nutcases, they're pathological liars.

I "waited 2 days" because I didn't log on for 2 days :duh:

You offered to show where CL says he does not blog on Ron Paul Forums. I have no idea if he said this or not but I know that you lie about what people say so I am asking for the proof that you already offered.

Your second offer only moved the goalposts and is not making the same claim as the original offer, so I'll stick with what you said in the above post.

You offered so where's the proof? Or, is it you who is the pathological liar? :think:

Put up or....well, we both know you won't ever shut up so just provide the proof that you previously offered.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I "waited 2 days" because I didn't log on for 2 days :duh:

LOL...two days of searching TOL looking for what Jr. said.

Sorry Aaron, when an offer like that is made, you have to accept it immediately.

BTW, why all of the interest in this kid that calls himself "Christian Liberty"? I see that you gave me a negative rep for a comment I made to him in another thread.

Is there some close connection between you two? (other than both of you being Libertarians).

WizardofOz

LOL...two days of searching TOL looking for what Jr. said.

:liberals: You did?
Because if I wasn't logged on, I cannot search :duh:

No, I didn't look at all. Why would I? The burden is on you to back up your accusation (but you won't because you never do) of CL being a pathological liar.

Sorry Aaron, when an offer like that is made, you have to accept it immediately.

You make a false charge and predictably run away when asked to back it up.

Your usual

BTW, why all of the interest in this kid that calls himself "Christian Liberty"? I see that you gave me a negative rep for a comment I made to him in another thread.

Is there some close connection between you two? (other than both of you being Libertarians).

Your treatment of him mirrors that you've given me and others. When I see you make accusations against people I assume you're full of it because you usually are.

Kind of diminishes your credibility, but that assumes you had any to begin with.

So now the Jr. Libertarian is admitting that he does blog on the Ron Paul forum.

Would anyone like to see his words where he said he doesn't?

Libertarians are not only nutcases, they're pathological liars.

Yes, I would like to see his words where he said he doesn't.

I think it is you who is the pathological liar. Prove me wrong.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because if I wasn't logged on, I cannot search :duh:

So non members can't search various threads?

No, I didn't look at all. Why would I? The burden is on you to back up your accusation (but you won't because you never do) of CL being a pathological liar.

The burden was on me at the time of the offer. Not that I don't trust you Aaron (I don't), but I am just going to sit back and treasure the mental picture of you sitting at your computer for two days with blood shot eyes and a case of Red Bull looking for Jr's. statement, and doing it all for nothing.

WizardofOz

So non members can't search various threads?

You cannot use the search function unless logged in :duh:

The burden was on me at the time of the offer.

It still is but rationalize away....It's not like you can do any real harm to your reputation.

Not that I don't trust you Aaron (I don't)
:doh:
Trusting me has nothing to do with it. You offered to provide the words of a poster claiming that he doesn't blog on Ron Paul Forums. Now you're failing (once again) to provide the evidence that you offered to provide.

but I am just going to sit back and treasure the mental picture of you sitting at your computer for two days with blood shot eyes and a case of Red Bull looking for Jr's. statement, and doing it all for nothing.

:hammer: Why would I search for a post that I don't think was ever made? You. made. it. up. It. doesn't. exist. Why the heck would I spend one second looking for something that isn't there?

Once again you've made up something about someone, were called out on it after you offered to provide evidence of your accusation, and now are running from providing evidence for the accusation you made. Couldn't find it, could you? Otherwise you would post it to wave it in my face. I had a hunch that you made it up and it's proving (once again) to be the case. The pattern emerged long ago.

It's clear (once again) that the pathological liar is you. Nice projection there though. At least you're good at something.

WizardofOz

crickets.gif

Indeed :think:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sexual orientation isn't chosen. One could always choose to be celebate, but as long as they are not actually harming anyone they should be able to do what they want.

Eating is chosen. One could always choose to starve, but as long as they are not eating shards of glass instead of food.....

Eating is chosen. One could always choose to starve, but as long as they are not eating shards of glass instead of food.....

And just what the hell are you blithering about? I may be piss drunk as I type this on my phone right now and still you sound like a freakin' idjit right now. And why would I eat freakin' shards of freakin' glass when it would freakin' kill me me. (and even in my current state I as I type this I am stlii aware that I can't use certain words her that I might wish to use instead)

My advice to you Nick - go out and get wasted sometime. You might actually enjoy it. And I absolutely assure you - God is NOT going to smite you for it.

WizardofOz

And just what the hell are you blithering about? I may be piss drunk as I type this on my phone right now and still you sound like a freakin' idjit right now. And why would I eat freakin' shards of freakin' glass when it would freakin' kill me me. (and even in my current state I as I type this I am stlii aware that I can't use certain words her that I might wish to use instead)

My advice to you Nick - go out and get wasted sometime. You might actually enjoy it. And I absolutely assure you - God is NOT going to smite you for it.

Don't do this...just don't

Don't do this...just don't

Do what? Post when drunk? Well too late for that...

Well I know better than to get behind the wheel of a car right now. Fortunately I lulive in New York where we have a mass transit system that runs 24 hours a day.

Some people just need to LIVE a bit.