Executing homosexuals

Arthur Brain

:rotfl:
"Lefties" are well known for killing the innocent and allowing the guilty to live.
I know you only support the latter.

Wow. Not only do you fail to see the ironic use of Rusha's use of the term *lefties* you fail to see how staunchly she opposes abortion and is pretty hardline where it comes to violent criminals to boot. She supports the death penalty you cretin! Not for consensual sexuality but certainly for murder, molestation, rape etc.

How could you be this stupid?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ died for the sins of ALL mankind! Sin was dealt with at the cross!
Only those who place their faith in Christ as their Savior will benefit from
His death and resurrection! ALL others with stand before the judgement
seat and be judged according to their WORKS, not their sins!

God was dealing with the House of Israel in the Old Testament, not the
gentile nations! (we who are not Jews) Gentiles, NEVER received the law
and were not governed by it! Whereas, it is true that, in the Old Testament
homosexuality wasn't tolerated and was punishable by death! So was
an unruly son or daughter who, would not repent of his/her ways!

God isn't dealing with the House of Israel today! God's Grace is open to
everyone, Jew and gentile alike! No one is living under the law today; we're
under Grace! If the laws that govern our nation desire to make homosexuality
or any other behavior, punishable by death, (which won't happen) it is
at the prerogative of our law system and cannot be based on Christian
reason or history! Don't advocate the death penalty for homosexual behavior
then, turn around and base it on CHRISTIAN belief! That doesn't jive!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
That is very, very easy: Christ never said one single word about homosexuality, nor did he ever call for anyone's execution.
That doesn't at all qualify as contradiction, nitwit. In order to actually contradict God's commands in the OT Jesus would have had to mention homosexuality and in doing so distinctly reject the command to execute those caught in the act.

And as for execution in general He would have had to openly reject capital punishment.

He never did either.

Care to try again?

Your moral values are barbaric. Spouting scripture does not make them any less so.
:blabla:

That doesn't at all qualify as contradiction, nitwit. In order to actually contradict God's commands in the OT Jesus would have had to mention homosexuality and in doing so distinctly reject the command to execute those caught in the act.

And as for execution in general He would have had to openly reject capital punishment.

He never did either.

Care to try again?

And what do you think would have happened to him if he did?

Jesus was more than a thorn in the side of the Pharisees - they saw him as a direct threat to their power and authority. The well known line "give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and give to God what belongs to God" was in answer to a question with which the Pharisees very much intended to trap him. If he had answered that his followers should not pay taxes to Rome it would have been treason against the Empire and he would have been subject to crucifixion, and the Pharisees would have been all too happy to hand him over the Roman authorities to finally be rid of him once and for all. As it was, they were eventually able to have him crucified, but were ultimately unable to stomp out the movement that he had started.

You are exactly the sort of false prophet warned about in Matthew 7:15.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
And what do you think would have happened to him if he did?
Nothing would have happened to Jesus that God did not ordain. The Pharisees actually did try to kill Him before the appointed time and He simply walked through the mob and no one laid a hand upon Him.

Jesus was more than a thorn in the side of the Pharisees - they saw him as a direct threat to their power and authority. The well known line "give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and give to God what belongs to God" was in answer to a question with which the Pharisees very much intended to trap him. If he had answered that his followers should not pay taxes to Rome it would have been treason against the Empire and he would have been subject to crucifixion, and the Pharisees would have been all too happy to hand him over the Roman authorities to finally be rid of him once and for all. As it was, they were eventually able to have him crucified, but were ultimately unable to stomp out the movement that he had started.
I am well aware of this. There is also the instance of the woman caught in adultery.

I fail to see how any of this supports your arguments?

You are exactly the sort of false prophet warned about in Matthew 7:15.
Oh, really? How so?

Truster

No one here ever gives their plan for executing homosexuals. How do folks propose that the extermination of homosexuals is put into place? Especially now that same-sex marriage has been okayed, what's the plan for reversing it and making homosexuality an executable offense?

Homosexuals, just like any other sinners, are under the sentence of death. Each and every sinner is waiting in death row. Some have the sentence remitted even though they are as guilty as the next man.
Some, who have taken the path of religion, think they are safe. They are upheld by mercy. The mercy will one day end, the sentence of death shall be upheld and the guilty sinner will be plunged into Hades to await the day of judgement after which they shall be cast into the Lake of Fire.
I know what I deserve and even in typing this I'm aware that, but for grace, there go I.

By grace are ye saved……

alwight

Homosexuals, just like any other sinners, are under the sentence of death. Each and every sinner is waiting in death row. Some have the sentence remitted even though they are as guilty as the next man.
Some, who have taken the path of religion, think they are safe. They are upheld by mercy. The mercy will one day end, the sentence of death shall be upheld and the guilty sinner will be plunged into Hades to await the day of judgement after which they shall be cast into the Lake of Fire.
I know what I deserve and even in typing this I'm aware that, but for grace, there go I.

By grace are ye saved……
Yes that's all very interesting and enlightening, but the point here is what would actually be, or ought to be, done with homosexuals in this life, not what you suppose happens in the hereafter.
Perhaps you think this life is just a waiting room, or a homosexual's "Death-Row", for your supposed life to come?

Truster

Yes that's all very interesting and enlightening, but the point here is what would actually be, or ought to be, done with homosexuals in this life, not what you suppose happens in the hereafter.
Perhaps you think this life is just a waiting room, or a homosexual's "Death-Row", for your supposed life to come?

The judgement of misery is upon all sinners and they know no peace. Judgement was passed in Eden and people spend their time on earth under wrath. Homosexuals are tormented people and have excesses in all areas of life, but cannot get any gratification from their acts and excesses. They despise themselves and that is their judgement in this life.

''I can't get no, satisfaction''…someone once wrote. This is true of sinners in general and of homosexuals in particular.

zoo22

See, that is the difference between you and me.
I don't WANT anyone to be punished for the evil they do.
I merely accept that there is no way to maintain a civilized society without punishing the people destroying it for their own selfish desires.

You, however, have a desire to see evil happen to the wicked.

You're full of it. If you want homosexuals executed, you want them executed. Have the backbone to stand behind what you're advocating.

Do you want murderers executed? Or not? Telling me that you don't want people to murder isn't an answer.

Posted from the TOL App!

alwight

The judgement of misery is upon all sinners and they know no peace. Judgement was passed in Eden and people spend their time on earth under wrath. Homosexuals are tormented people and have excesses in all areas of life, but cannot get any gratification from their acts and excesses. They despise themselves and that is their judgement in this life.
Typically perhaps you seem to want to equate all homosexuals with being the more extrovert and radical ones who are probably in fact if anything atypical.
Anyway whatever their mental state or torment actually is, presumably you think that homosexuals should not be executed in this life at least?

''I can't get no, satisfaction''…someone once wrote. This is true of sinners in general and of homosexuals in particular.
Mick Jagger and Keith Richards wrote it, should they be put to death as honorary homosexuals perhaps?

Truster

Typically perhaps you seem to want to equate all homosexuals with being the more extrovert and radical ones who are probably in fact if anything atypical.
Anyway whatever their mental state or torment actually is, presumably you think that homosexuals should not be executed in this life at least?

Mick Jagger and Keith Richards wrote it, should they be put to death as honorary homosexuals perhaps?

I know who wrote it. I was just fishing for people who think they are clever.

Truster

Fishing, but not to respond to questions?

For the sake of clarity. Sodomites have been executed by the judgement upon them. It's only a matter of time before the axe falls. I know this is difficult for you because you see, think and act as one who is imprisoned by time. Eternity and the rules of thought that see things from the perspective of eternity are hidden from you. So be aware I have answered your question in my previous post, but you have not grasped it.

alwight

For the sake of clarity.
Responding to questions is usually quite good at doing that imo.

Sodomites have been executed by the judgement upon them.
Most who do sodomy would be heterosexuals, so this is rather off-topic imo. Anyway, you seem to have confused "condemned" with "executed" here somewhat, but what, if any, action should be taken by Christians against homosexuals in the here and now?

It's only a matter of time before the axe falls. I know this is difficult for you because you see, think and act as one who is imprisoned by time. Eternity and the rules of thought that see things from the perspective of eternity are hidden from you. So be aware I have answered your question in my previous post, but you have not grasped it.
What you think will happen is one thing and what may be hidden from me and not you perhaps is another, but the question here is should homosexuals be put to death and if so how?

Truster

They are dead, dead in sin. The execution of death was inherited. The are homosexual by judgement and the judgement in and of itself means they are dead…in sin. Just because their last breath hasn't occurred in time doesn't mean that the eternal purpose has not yet been fulfilled. Messiah said, ''I have completed the work thou gavest me to do'' before He went to Calvary'', He was speaking from the eternal view point and so am I.

Just accept the fact you can't understand this.

Truster

They are dead, dead in sin. The execution of death was inherited. The are homosexual by judgement and the judgement in and of itself means they are dead…in sin. Just because their last breath hasn't occurred in time doesn't mean that the eternal purpose has not yet been fulfilled. Messiah said, ''I have completed the work thou gavest me to do'' before He went to Calvary'', He was speaking from the eternal view point and so am I.

Just accept the fact you can't understand this….which is obvious to us, but it would seem not to you.

zoo22

For the sake of clarity. Sodomites have been executed by the judgement upon them. It's only a matter of time before the axe falls. I know this is difficult for you because you see, think and act as one who is imprisoned by time. Eternity and the rules of thought that see things from the perspective of eternity are hidden from you. So be aware I have answered your question in my previous post, but you have not grasped it.

Whatever. People don't seem to be grasping the topic of this thread. The people who think homosexuals should be executed: what's the plan for executing homosexuals? I'm getting the sense that maybe there's no plan at all?

Posted from the TOL App!

chair

Whatever. People don't seem to be grasping the topic of this thread. The people who think homosexuals should be executed: what's the plan for executing homosexuals? I'm getting the sense that maybe there's no plan at all?

Posted from the TOL App!

Maybe they need some help:
  1. First, we need to sort out who these people are. So we can set up local committees where you can report friends or neighbors who seem gay.
  2. We will need real proof. We live in a high tech age, so we can install cameras in these suspects bedrooms to check who they are sleeping with. I guess we'll need them in every room. Maybe we can even attach a sensor to their private parts that will provide evidence.
  3. Then it will be a quick trial, in a special sex crimes court. There will be thousands of cases, and we need this to move quickly.
  4. I think we can be lenient as far as the means of execution, and just stone them to death quickly. Who will throw the first stone?

There- a plan!

Frankly- these guys are plain sick.

Chair

alwight

Just accept the fact you can't understand this….which is obvious to us, but it would seem not to you.
Look, you're just proselytising here why don't you just answer the specific question instead?
Should one group of human beings kill another group of human beings because of their sexual preferences and if so how should it be done?

genuineoriginal

When you actually exhibit something resembling empathy and compassion you might just be part of this apparent 'remnant' you speak of?

Zealous legalists don't seem to get a good showing...
There is a difference between a zealous legalist and someone zealous for the law, but you have shown you don't have the capability to understand the difference.

Acts 21:18-20
18 And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present.
19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry.
20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:​