Executing homosexuals

Silent Hunter

Don't you watch the news man? There are multiple stories of peoples' religious consciences being persecuted; bakers who won't bake a cake for a gay "wedding" because it violates their personal religious views being fined by courts, photagraphers being sued for not taking oictures at a gay "wedding" because it violates their personal religious views, and tons more similar stories.

Pull your head out of your sphincter.
Your religious views become meaningless the minute you decide to engage the public in business.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You are comparing being of a particular race to being a sexual deviate? You're not too bright are you.

I'm noting that religious bigots and hicks are always--always--on the wrong side of history. Complaining that your ignorance is no longer acceptable isn't persecution. It's a reality check.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Read the news.

I see, so "everyone" knows you people are being persecuted, but an actual demonstration of "persecution" just isn't available.

American Christians whining about "persecution" insult Christians the world over who are actually experiencing it.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Its available if you read the news. That's probably why he told you to read the news. <rolls eyes>

:rotfl:

You guys really are making this too easy.

That you need to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century isn't persecution, any more than the end of Jim Crow "persecuted" Christians who used scripture to justify their depravity.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
There is no way that you are "more right than left". Conservatives generally wish to be well informed, a quality that you obviously lack.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I'm more right wing than you, you're just a fanatic moron on some issues.
Wow, two huge lies in a tiny 14 word sentence. Well done. That may be a record.

Do tell, what is fanatical about my adhering to what has been believed about homosexuality for thousands of years? Because that's all I am doing here.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Slavery was practiced for thousands of years. The history of a practice doesn't justify it.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Don't you watch the news man? There are multiple stories of peoples' religious consciences being persecuted; bakers who won't bake a cake for a gay "wedding" because it violates their personal religious views being fined by courts, photagraphers being sued for not taking pictures at a gay "wedding" because it violates their personal religious views, and tons more similar stories.
Read the news.
I see, so "everyone" knows you people are being persecuted, but an actual demonstration of "persecution" just isn't available............
Its available if you read the news. That's probably why he told you to read the news. <rolls eyes>
. . . and yet you can't provide even ONE example............

This is a violation of Religious Conscience which we are all supposed to have a Constitutional right to:

Court Holds That Wedding Photographer Cannot Refuse Service To Gay Couples
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/co...grapher-cannot-refuse-service-to-gay-couples/

Marking what is likely the end of a legal battle that has lasted for the past seven years, the New Mexico Supreme Court has ruled that an Albuquerque wedding photographer can be held liable under the state’s anti-discrimination laws for refusing to provide service to a same-sex couple.........<SNIP>
Okay Silent Hunter, there is "one" example. I could give one hundred examples, but you asked for one and there it is. The courts are forcing this man to violate his religious beliefs.

Like Granite said, you people need to climb out of your ignorance and pay attention to the news.