EVENT STAFF T-Shirt

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?
- 1st Corinthians 6:2-3

Judgment Day EVENT STAFF yellow T-Shirt now available at the TheologyOnLine TruthSmack online store.

GET YOURS TODAY!!!!

[ click here ]

Last edited:
C

cattyfan

I'll have to save up and get one of these for my husband to wear to his seminary classes :chuckle:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
GREAT shirt Knight! But could you alter the verse to include 1Co 6:2 also? It reads: "Do you not know that the saints shall judge the world? And if the world shall be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?"

1Co 6:3 Do you not know that we shall judge angels, not to mention the things of this life?

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cool! :thumb: Guess what I'm getting next payday. :chuckle:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Jefferson

GREAT shirt Knight! But could you alter the verse to include 1Co 6:2 also? It reads: "Do you not know that the saints shall judge the world? And if the world shall be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?"

1Co 6:3 Do you not know that we shall judge angels, not to mention the things of this life?
:doh: Much better... thanks Jefferson.

I have altered it.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
My shirt just arrived! I'm wearing it right now as I'm typing this.